Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! (378 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by vybzkartel: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jws teach that, their God (Jehovah) first created Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ created ALL OTHER THINGS.

In order to propagate this lie, they have doctored Colossians 1:16 which originally reads ...ALL things were created by HIM (Jesus) to sound ...all OTHER THINGS grin were created by HIM grin grin jws don't have shame

By Hear What God says in Isaiah about His Creation :

Isaiah 48:12-13
[12]“Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last.
[13]Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together.

Jws don't have shame

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

Jws teach that, their God (Jehovah) first created Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ created ALL OTHER THINGS.

In order to propagate this lie, they have doctored Colossians 1:16 which originally reads ...ALL things were created by HIM (Jesus) to sound ...all OTHER THINGS grin were created by HIM grin grin jws don't have shame

[12]“Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last.
[13]Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, And My right hand has stretched out the heavens; When I call to them, They stand up together.

Jws don't have shame
you are already confusing yourself right from your first sentence. Jesus is the firstborn of all creation by Jehovah, and not the creator of all things. Keep publishing lies

1 Like

Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by vybzkartel: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hebrews 1:8,10

[8]But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
[10]And: “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jws are mad grin

Jesus is the creator

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by vybzkartel: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vickyvice:
you are already confusing yourself right from your first sentence. Jesus is the firstborn of all creation by Jehovah, [/b]and not the creator of all things. Keep publishing lies
grin grin my
You have been deceived; see what firstborn there means

Colossians 1:17-18
[17] And He (JESUS) is [b]before all things
, and in Him all things consist.
[18]And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Firstborn there DENOTES PREEMINENCE �

You have been deceived and heading for the lake of fire; don't say I didn't warn u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

Jws don't have shame
Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by Janosky: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
vybzkartel:

Jws don't have shame

See this FRAUDULENT Trinitarians grin
Colossians 1:16, did Jesus create his God his Father?
@ Colossians 1:16 & 1 Corinthians 8:6,What is the Greek meaning of "dia antou through him"?
1 Corinthians 8:6, One God the Father who CREATOR OF ALL"
Why is One God his Father the CREATOR OF ALL" & Father of Jesus Christ?
Romans 11:35-36, who came through the Father?

Job 38:4, Genesis 1:27, Isaiah 44:24 & Isaiah 48:12-13 , the foundation was set up by JEHOVAH the Father of Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 48:12 Why do you vybzkartel bear your father's title/name?
grin grin
Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by Emusan(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Janosky:

See this fraudulent Watchtower slave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See oponu question....

@ Colossians 1:16 & 1 Corinthians 8:6,What is the Greek meaning of "dia antou through him"?

Tell us Greek scholar grin grin grin grin grin
Acting as if he had PhD in Greek when he will do Google and cherish pick the part that suit his lying doctrine.

See English self grin grin grin grin grin

As usual, you forgot to add that ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST who THROUGH ALL THINGS too

Fraudulent JaNosense.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ALL THINGS CAME THROUGH THE FATHER yet the SAME ALL THINGS came through Jesus Christ. Don't forget that part. grin grin grin grin grin

Job 38:4, Genesis 1:27, Isaiah 44:24 & Isaiah 48:12-13 , the foundation was set up by JEHOVAH the Father of Jesus Christ.

NOTE: This your light that just got brighter than before is so wonderful oooo, because the light just added 7 chapters to Proverbs Mr Greek scholar why now.... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Now the reality is begin to dawn on the fraudster.

So Jehovah only LAID THE FOUNDATION why Jesus completed the remaining creation shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, the same Proverbs 8 you people always use had this to say

27 "I was there when he set up the skies, when he drew a circle in the ocean to make a place for the land. 28 I was there when he put the clouds in the sky and made the deep springs flow. 29 I was there when he set the limits on the sea to make it stop where he said. I was there when he laid the foundations of the earth."

Who is the "I" and who is the "HE" here?

grin grin

because they were both HUMAN just as Jesus and Father are both God.
Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by capnies: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
vybzkartel:

Hebrews 1:8,10

[8]But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
[10]And: “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jws are mad grin

Jesus is the creator

EVEN THE WORDS YOU USE SHOWS YOU HAVE NO CHRIST IN YOU. JESUS WAS CREATED AND THAT AUTHOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES HIM AS GOD REV 3:14. INFACT JESUS CALLED JEHOVAH MY GOD JOHN 20:17. IN 1COR 15:21-22 JESUS IS REFFERED TO AS MAN
Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by Emusan(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
capnies:
EVEN THE WORDS YOU USE SHOWS YOU HAVE NO CHRIST IN YOU.

And you're the Christ, that's why you know he doesn't have you in him

JESUS WAS CREATED AND THAT AUTHOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES HIM AS GOD REV 3:14.

No where Jesus Christ was said to be created rather He is the CREATOR John 1:3, Heb 1:2-3, 11, Col 1:16-18

INFACT JESUS CALLED JEHOVAH MY GOD JOHN 20:17

No! He called HIS FATHER His God In His mission on earth. Jesus never used the name Jehovah.

IN 1COR 15:21-22 JESUS IS REFFERED TO AS MAN

Yes He became MAN but was God Phi 2:6, John 1:14
Re: Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! by MightySparrow: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Firstborn of all creature or creation. If creature = creation, then, JWs could be right. If not, there's a problem with the interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

But Why Are Chicks Dressing Mini Sket In Church? / Pastor Who tries To Imitake Jesus By Walkng On The River, Eaten By Crocodiles / Marvin Osaghae Nigerian Pastor Fined 14 Million Naira For Disobeying Covid-19 Ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.