Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu (2662 Views)

Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
I would keep saying it so it can sink inside the heads of efulefus, I never started as a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but after Buhari happened my eyes became clear and after what happened with the street fighting judge and boom that was it for me, I knew then that I was not a Nigerian and Nigeria is a scam

If you don't like Kanu by now then you must get your brains checked but before that tell me, what did kanu do?

The army killed 28 unarmed people at Kanu's House and you can't win this argument with me, if you kill 28 unarmed people at my house I swear to god I would become a Taliban and and hunt you all and even the ICC would agree with me because none of those military men that killed those civilians have been jailed, not one

I am getting pissed already because the black man is wired to support the oppressor and not the oppressed and that is why ganduge,or what that fool calls himself would be seen on video stealing dollars and he went ahead to win a second term as governor, we are all mad in Nigeria.

The best quote I love from Kanu is.

They would send their soldiers to the southeast to kill us and we have would kill them(self-defense). They would die on Biafra soil and the remaining ones would have no home To return to because dangerous and harden criminals, marauders, dangerous terrorists from the Sahel would have taken over their land..it is already happening

That was one hell of a quote and today what is happening. Add your favorite Nnamdi Kanu quote below

I also liked the one where he talked about the black man and he said and I quote. I would never want to return to the world as a black man and the black man is not supposed to be in charge of a position that affects humanity, eg a judge

He was right look at the judiciary in Nigeria even the Quota system AGF Malami is supporting illegally kidnapping a british citizen from another country and this was why the Igbo Canadian Attorney General of Alberta Province blasted malami and called him A disgrace to the rule of law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/famous-quotes-by-nnamdi-kanu

3 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
add your fav kanus quote
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Quotes from NK.

1. I dont care if I sacrifice one million igbos just to achieve Biafravd.

2. I am pained that Buhari killed my dog

7 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
Quotes from NK.

1. I dont care if I sacrifice one million igbos just to achieve Biafra.

ijaw boy you don start,if i start with ijaw now you go day cry and be

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
Quotes from NK.

only animals would kill a dog,in sane countries they would be jailed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

ijaw boy you don start,if i start with ijaw now you go day cry and be
its NK quotes na, why u deh vex?

1 Like

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by Chiboy484(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Free MNK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

only animals would kill a dog,in sane countries they would be jailed
but they can sacrifice one million people from their utopia country

1 Like

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
stop saying rubbish, no international law prevents people from killing animals, u are not just allowed to indiscriminately kill wild animals

go to usa and kill a dog your jail term go long pass third mainland bridge

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chiboy484:
Free MNK

nice one

3 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
type your fav quotes dont be intimidated

2 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by EndNigeriaNoow: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
be wise Igbo and Yoruba. this guy Fozapi is a Fulani guy. His aim is to create division among Ijaw Ikwere and other Igbo tribes. Forget the support he is supporting u now, watch out for that site biafranboys. its all divide and rule tactics.

6 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by Otuegbe: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
''*go and tell Buhari that he is mad''*

1 Like

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
be wise Igbo and Yoruba. this guy Fozapi is a Fulani guy. His aim is to create division among Ijaw Ikwere and other Igbo tribes. Forget the support he is supporting u now, watch out for that site biafranboys. its all divide and rule tactics.

OMOSLIM26 stop begging for unity

2 Likes

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Otuegbe:
''*go and tell Buhari that he is mad''*

he was right
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
common we can do better,be proud,i am proudly pro ipob
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

go to usa and kill a dog your jail term go long pass third mainland bridge
Oga, u can kill a dog in the US, no law prohibits u from killing a dog.

Their law only protects the wild animals kapish, stray dogs are not allowed on the streets, if u find one, u should call the animal control, it doesn't mean they don't kill dogs
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, u can kill a dog in the US, no law prohibits u from killing a dog.

Their law only protects the wild animals kapish, stray dogs are not allowed on the streets, if u find one, u should call the animal control, it doesn't mean they don't kill dogs

block head read

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by Joromi1: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
Quotes from NK.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

block head read
goat, while in the US, u can kill a dog, u don't just kill indiscriminately and the law stops u from destroying the wild life, can't u read my post.

The law doesn't stop u from killing a dog, it stop u from killing indiscriminately
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
goat, while in the US, u can kill a dog, u don't just kill indiscriminately and the law stops u from destroying the wild life, can't u read my post.

The law doesn't stop u from killing a dog, it stop u from killing indiscriminately

shut up i am telling you if you kill a dog like how kanus dog was killed you are going to jail
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Joromi1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

mumu
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

shut up i am telling you if you kill a dog like how kanus dog was killed you are going to jail
no law will jail the govt for killing ur dog if u use it to mock the govt
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
no law will jail the govt for killing ur dog if u use it to mock the govt

how did kanu use his dog to mock government?are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

how did kanu use his dog to mock government?are you ok?
we all know by calling the dog Buhari, he was mocking the number1 person in the govt.
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by LLiKYekoba: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:

What do you think about richmond500 who claims to be 'Ijaw' and comes here to insult the East on borrowed data?
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

What do you think about richmond500 who claims to be 'Ijaw' and comes here to insult the East on borrowed data?

leave those fools,please tell us your fav quote from kanu
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

first, that picture shows I am using PHX browser so I don't borrow data.

Secondly I don't insult the east, I only insult Ipob

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
richmond500:
first, that picture shows I am using PHX browser so I don't borrow data.

Secondly I don't insult the east, I only insult Ipob

ipob is the east
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by LLiKYekoba: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

"Go and tell buharii I said he is mad."

Na that one sweet me pass, and I know say e pain bumhari and his online baboons. grin

No other person can dare say it, not even shekau. But Ohamadike said yet heaven has not fallen. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

Favourite quote.

1.Any Igbo that doesn't support Biafravd is a betrayer and deserve death NK 2020

2.I don't mind sacrificing one million igbos yo achieve biafravd NK 2019
Re: Famous Quotes By Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

"Go and tell buharii I said he is mad."

Na that one sweet me pass, and I know say e pain bumhari and his online baboons. grin

No other person can dare say it, not even shekau. But Ohamadike said yet heaven has not fallen.

lol lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUHARI: My Enemy Is Now My Best Friend. / President Buhari Refuses To Endorse Jonathan, Jets Out, To Avoid Cabal / Wike Buys PDP Panel Members With $5M To Clinch VP Ticket - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.