Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart (24823 Views)

Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Godisfaithful: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Animal Farm is what we are experiencing in this administration. North is all about cow and especially something that looks like animal. It is high time south should just go their separate ways...
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Timon4real(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
What can I say?

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Thesaint141(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's Finished

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by gaftsoil(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
The only thing northeners know is Animal... Zoo
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
donkeys debating about donkey welfare grin
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Panda7(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/bill-on-donkeys-tears-senators-apart/

see what our senate are debating on and its a hard thing for them to make the right decision. watch how this will take a decade to be decided on
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by streetsoldier1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
E be like sey na Animal government be this o

Fela don talk am..... na animal govumenti be dis ooo, egbami ooo, Animal in human skin, animal dey put tie oo, Animal dey wear agbada, animal dey put on suit ook.

When will they send bill to stop human extintion
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by LikeAking: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Senators love donkeys more than Nigerians.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Wetpuxy: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Humans are going into extinction with the daily killings and all they are after is to save the life of a donkey.. Useless con3 with no motives
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by nasbidemi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omo fowl and ram self get hope oo
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
You can see the sharp division in Nigeria by the debate on this bill: the part of Nigeria filled with animals always propose bills to protect their family, while the part filled with humans always try to let the other part know that humans should be of priority, rather than animals.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by otame10: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
#Kon-kon head senators
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
sunnyside16:
I watched this plenary and ws very disappointed what these mediocres were discussing, leaving aside all the security challenges, inflation, hunger etc.

I'd be disappointed if they discussed a bill on security. This group extinguished SINators are the single most unserious bunch of "humans" ever assembled. So, donkey bills and sh*ts like that are what you'd expect them to concentrate on.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by authority2006(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
I really don't know why southerners hate to hear anything related to animal husbandry and agriculture in general when they are Infact rely heavily on agricultural produce from the north. Just two days protests from the northerners, hunger and starvation already started in the south.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Emmypure: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Even if they pass the bill nothing works in Nigeria
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by druxlazu: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anybody not in support of this bill is an animal. All animals must be protected from extinction from the barbarians who eat animals and use any innocent animal as a food.

Get this right to your head, If I am president. You dare not touch or kill or hurt any animal that isn't harmful to you, else you are going to hell or you are a goner.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by AnanseK(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
authority2006:
I really don't know why southerners hate to hear anything related to animal husbandry and agriculture in general when they are Infact rely heavily on agricultural produce from the north. Just two days protests from the northerners, hunger and starvation already started in the south.

Animal rearing is too advanced for a civilization arrested at food gatherer and hunting stage. They, southerners, have never reared animals in their history. They only hunted and destroyed all the animals in their forests. A horse to them is a big bush meat, same with donkeys.
They see no reason to preserve them.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by kingsceedon(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin Like seriously!!!! Are these people really okay

No my sister, Hausa Fulanis dragging us million thousand miles backward

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Organs(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
These are the type of talk that has kept us from moving forward. You have the media stoking hate with screaming headlines like "Donkey bill" because if feeds directly into the pain, anger and hate of some folks and it will keep us wasting our time, pointing fingers more and hating more. This is what we are good at since majority of Nigerians are stupid, self centered, has superiority complex and at the same time very very stupid. Now, lets look at this bill, the person pushing this bill says Donkeys are becoming extinct because they use their hide and skin as leather. Of course an Ibo man questioned the bill, a Northerner (Vet Dr) says its in order, the Senate President is in support and we all are arguing about it based on our bias. Now, in the USA, UK, etc they have these bills all the time and people vote on it and move on, but in our case, we must politicise it, add our biases, use religion, tribe, state of origin, point to others as stupid and at the end of the day we will just hate each other more, and there will be no movement in any direction. Now, what can we do differently? Learn to respect each others needs and always think positive and how any bill passed can benefit all of us. Now this bill comes up, Abaribe and all the rest can request that all domestic animals, wildlife, vegetation, trees, plants etc going extinct should be protected. Now we can look at all how the vegetation, plants etc are been destroyed in the South south from oil drilling and include it here and for Gods sake move forward. Also, if we say this is frivolous, what are the bills we are comparing it against? Buhari has pushed for the autonomy of the State Judiciary and the State house of assembly, how come no Senator is pushing a bill to get that implemented ASAP.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Roman7(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
E be like sey na Animal government be this o

Na Napoleon Animal farm be this na
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by gr8child(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
I thought this was a joke when I first heard it.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Coldie(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
We know all doz style, they will tell u it's for donkeys they are establishing it for tomorrow na cows we go find inside
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by wallrichy: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ofcourse they aren't okay. How can they be okay when everything they ever achieved in their miserable lives is quota attainment and corruption inheritancy. They can't ever be okay o.....Region of thieves and banditry.

Bola146:
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by chloride6: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Donkey, cow, loan approval na him we use 6 years talk about....
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by billyG(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
When herdsmen, Bandits (terrorists),BH are killing people those bunch of fuuuuls are discussing donkey extinction... they are worried their will be no donkeys to pfuck again.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by techWriter2: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
since when did mule become endangered subspecies
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by sniperr007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:

No.

From all this, the north is dragging the south back to stoneage
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by apatheticme(f): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fela comes to mind easily!

Animal in human skin, animal dey put tie oh, animal dey wear agbada etc

Beast of no Nation!

RIP Baba Fela!!
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by saintmm(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
I've always agreed with nnamdi kanu's position of this country been a zoo. Whao! I never knew I was so right. Imagine! Out of lots of boiling issues confronting us as both individual and nation, it's animals that is the priority of our leaders.
So answer me, where else on Earth is animals take prominence over every other things?

I rise
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by rollandben(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oh Fela don talk am but we no listen..."Animal in human Skini!.
Obviously we are in a Zoo country...
Look the way House were fighting for DONKEY and monkey.
OH Lord, how did i get here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.