Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2570 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by DesChyko: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
omenka:
What did he do before Nigerian military allegedly went to his house?

Did he stick to the terms of his bail?

How does this even attempt to justify the visit of Nigerian Army to his house?

Imagine calling one a master jester when you reason this way?? Shock me o

You're sharing bail conditions? Which of the Army's core functions brought them to Kanu's house?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2021
omenka:
I swear I didn't read even the second word on the trash you posted. You know why? You've refused to grow beyond the bounds of adolescent ignorance. The probability whatsoever you write is trash is 100%. That isn't a joke.

Dont you pity yourself when you look in the mirror?

omenka:
Sound like an illiterate. Just look at the mutilated "Engrish" you speak.

You should invest more in having a good diction than hoping around the place desperate to defend a patented con artist.

What a joke you lot are.

I love How their Challenging questions threw you off balance, the thing really turned your head upside down and realizing it’s beyond your intellectual capabilities you resorted to Emotional vituperations in order to Dodge the questions and the fact that your cheap logic has been defeated.

Igbos are not your mate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Buckeyemedia1: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
What Ifeanyi Ejiofor said is true. Its one thing to lay allegation, its another to prove it

All we have are allegations but no proof

Im no Lawyer, but even I cannot point to one thing Nnamdi Kanu has done wrong
What would you expect a blind biased bat would envision?, are you the law, were you the one man that charged him to Court? Keep massaging, & deceiving your alter ego.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Buckeyemedia1: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2021
DesChyko:

How does this even attempt to justify the visit of Nigerian Army to his house?

Imagine calling one a master jester when you reason this way?? Shock me o

You're sharing bail conditions? Which of the Army's core functions brought them to Kanu's house?
He will explain his alibi for jumping bail& fleeing Nigeria to the The Federal High court, & see whether they will buy that I hearsay garbage, since he feels he is a Brit that is wiser than we Zoo people, Useless Secessionist Coward,!pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by DesChyko: 5:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He will explain his alibi for jumping bail& fleeing Nigeria to the The Federal High court, & see whether they will buy that I hearsay garbage, since he feels he is a Brit that is wiser than we Zoo people, Useless Secessionist Coward,!pride goes before a fall.

Lol. Kanu has a right to life whether or not the FG feels so. So what if he jumped bail? Self-defense is enshrined in the constitution and the only way to escape a country bent on killing you is by leaving.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:44am On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
What Ifeanyi Ejiofor said is true. Its one thing to lay allegation, its another to prove it

All we have are allegations but no proof

Im no Lawyer, but even I cannot point to one thing Nnamdi Kanu has done wrong
Same as saying Shekau has never committed a single offence or can point to one crime committed by shekau? The dumbest question ever asked by human.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by IvarDboneless: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
omenka:
What did he do before Nigerian military allegedly went to his house?

Did he stick to the terms of his bail? Do you know the content of the terms? Were you here when Nairalanders were jokingly counting the number of persons he was seen around in the first few days after his release on bail?

Kanu claimed he was ill and on that grounds, needed to be released on bail to tend to his health. In addition to the conditions captured in the screenshot below, he was also asked to be submitting progress report on his health condition to court on a monthly basis.

Did Kanu stick to any of these? Didnt he flout each one of them with reckless abandon soon after his release? Whatever happened to the ill health he claimed? You see the reason why the same excuse as is being argued by his lawyer would fall on deaf ears?

Who the hell is Kanu that you people think isn't answerable to anyone but expect everyone to be answerable to?

You guys are master jesters.
I think you will do a better prosecution council to the FG you can apply and be in court on the 26 of July to prove beyond reasonable doubt why it has to be the military...ewu congo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by IvarDboneless: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Berezuski:
For some of you asking the government to prove Kanu offense, I think you're completely derailed!
Kanu did not only flout his bail conditions but also committed a treasonous offense by setting up the BSN then.
Tell me even in the UK which he claimed to be citizen, can that happen there or anywhere in the world and you let go free?
Needless to also remind you all his famous live broadcasts are all littered on the internet.
Which I'm sure the government has these things.
His offense are just too many.
No British or any country can bring Kanu out of a sovereign state that has a PRESIDENT!!!
It would never have happened if it were in the UK because the UK is not like your lawless zoo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ogbuefi677(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2021
ZZ22:
So when one doesn't stick to his bail condition the Nigerian Army not the police should go to his house with tanks and kill anyone in sight? what is wrong with this guy? what is hurting you
Inferiority complex is the problem of Omenka.
Fulani has turned Benue to a killing field but you will never see him talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Out Sooner Then Expected- Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ogbuefi677(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2021
omenka:
Sound like an illiterate. Just look at the mutilated "Engrish" you speak.

You should invest more in having a good diction than hoping around the place desperate to defend a patented con artist.

What a joke you lot are.
Oga,answer the question.
Which part of the constitution states that the zoo army must attack everybody who breaches his bail condition?
What is the role of the army in enforcing bail conditions?
Idiot.
I pity who go marry a toxic idiot like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TEARS! Troops On Reinforcement Mission Involved In Fatal Accident Borno (video / Primate Ayodele Names List Of Those That Wont Be President / Peter Obi Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.