Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? (30108 Views)

Confused Graduate: What Skills Can I Learn With Android Phone To Start Earning? / What Its Mean To Acquire Higher Degree Time Wasting Or What? / Things To Do Before Going For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Truflexunits(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Nice piece
Naijaguy12345:
1 Hair stylist should be helpful. You could earn minimum ($250) (€200) weekly without paying taxes .

2. On a high class lever learn about/ background in childcare. You could earn up to $1200 or €1000 every month looking after 2 to 3 kids on the side or helping with school runs That’s if you live in big cities . Also if you don’t know how to drive, learn it before you leave Nigerian and get both your Nigeria and international license, it makes live easier .

3. Get some training in Nigeria about cleaning. Proper training from a reputable company. You could earn money cleaning homes on the side. You go to busy families once or twice a week, spend average 2–4 hours and you get 40–50 bucks . Multiply by 4–5 families that’s getting close to 200 weekly.

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by ginggerxy: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Why do Nigerians think that getting married is an achievement
it's an achievement even to the white women you're trying to emulate, that explains why love scam is still very lucrative despite all the awareness

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by larryking540: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2021
kabukabu50:

This is the kind of comment that shows how uneducated some of our people are.

There are thousands of women who are in marriages where they get abused every day and beat up,with cheating husbands...its better for those women to be single than endure that violence for years.
here comes their self defense word "abusive",so men aren't been abusive in marriage back to back .

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by AnI77: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2021
tuna85:
Hi Everyone, trust our days have been great?

I wish to relocate to one of the developed Countries and would love to acquire one or two skills before leaving to enable me survive asides schooling. I am a lady and would love your advice especially from experienced nairalanders.

Thanks a lot.

If you ask me na who I go ask? Remember that Ecclesiastes 9:11 says: "Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all."

The best skill you need is to develop the attitude that allows you to: "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.", according to Philippians 4:6-7.

My advice: curb your enthusiasm because the world owes you nothing!

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Forgodsgrace: 5:21am On Jul 08, 2021
bustykasa:
Hair styling and fashion design

Na Ashawo work be that and men hardly take them serious .Go for INfo Tech or Fashion designing
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Antoeni(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Striper
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by larryking540: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Na Ashawo work be that and men hardly take them serious .Go for INfo Tech or Fashion designing
lol ,na really ashawo job.
and someone just asked me if marriage abi relationship na achievement,and it still boils down to certain types of jobs ladies do that men don't take them serious
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Hello guys how lucrative is
app development as a skill abroad
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by SmartPolician: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2021
sigiyaya112:

Marriage is a good thing and should be on everyone's long-term plan. When you get married, you are likely to have kids. Having kids of your own is fulfilling and makes parents extremely happy.

Again, as a young person, you enjoy lots of attention now. When you are old, nobody cares about you anymore. Loneliness will set in. However, if you are married, you will always be your spouse's or children's priority. Don't criticize marriage; it's one of the best things that ever happened to human interaction.

Now, you have your answer.

7 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Oloshoism technical skills
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by SmartPolician: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Karleb:
Start learning HTML and CSS, then add Javascript to it. Or you can learn Figma.

Just learn anything IT related. Even if you don't like it.

IT jobs in developed countries are just too much. Way too much.

You cannot go far in doing what you don't like.

Passion drives people to be extremely successful.

You made a lot of sense - just remove that emboldened statement.

2 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by shaibu123: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Respect for husband. Abroad gives the average Nigerian woman the illusion that her husband is more like a glorified houseboy. These women throw caution to the wind and go all out to oppress their partners. When the man can't handle anymore, he comes back to Nigeria or quietly leaves the house for the woman. If he makes the mistake of fighting for his right, the woman kicks him out. At the end of the day these women end up sad and frustrated.

However, the women who travel with respect for their husbands end up with a very happy and prosperous home.[/quote]
God bless you

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Bighead95(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2021
stalexy:

Lol. $400 tan? If she meet some bad niggers, Her yansh got just dey hot like oven

grin grin grin grin na bad guy you be I swear
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by okuta007: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2021
sigiyaya112:

what else in life is an achievement more than when you can find a soulmate to go through life together ?
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Philip4564:
pls how lucrative is barbing skills in the US?
Very very lucrative. Easily $1500– $1800 a month plus you get tips.
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by deepwater(f): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Activist001:
Industrial servicing.

Please don't ask me for more information. undecided

Quit Phub
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by sigiyaya112: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Marriage is a good thing and should be on everyone's long-term plan. When you get married, you are likely to have kids. Having kids of your own is fulfilling and makes parents extremely happy.

Again, as a young person, you enjoy lots of attention now. When you are old, nobody cares about you anymore. Lonely will set in. However, if you are married, you will always be your spouse's or children's priority. Don't criticize marriage; it's one of the best things that ever happened to human interaction.

So you mean i can only have kids when married

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by dalass(f): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Cholls:
my brother many don't know... In the USA this is the hot cake

Can someone get a job in childcare in the US from Nigeria? Or it is after one gets there ?

Please explain further. Tnx
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Suleiman5881: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Clitorcurrency trading won't be a bad idea grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Did you mean she should get training, from the pò.rn industry.......... cheesy
I did not say anything o. cheesy

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

Again, as a young person, you enjoy lots of attention now. When you are old, nobody cares about you anymore. Lonely will set in. However, if you are married, you will always be your spouse's or children's priority. Don't criticize marriage; it's one of the best things that ever happened to human interaction.

You are right on this. There is time for everything. A time to be single and a time to remain married.
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by uuzba(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Albertone:
Where people dey see money to travel out?
I thought we all said no money in this Buhari Administration!
Oja ti paro funmi
I love the seas
That's how we like to lie in this Nigeria. You will follow somebody to cry and lament,
not knowing, the person has millions in the bank.
Tomorrow, he will tell you , "bye-bye" and leave you behind in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by biggie73(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2021
tuna85:

I wish to relocate to one of the developed Countries and would love to acquire one or two skills before leaving to enable me survive asides schooling. I am a lady and would love your advice especially from experienced nairalanders.

Thanks a lot.
...just be hard working. Don't reject small beginning.
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by olaodun: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2021
As an experienced Baba only health and tech can make u survive , nursing and computer skills
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Philip4564(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Very very lucrative. Easily $1500– $1800 a month plus you get tips.
Thanks
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by SIRTee15: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
larryking540:

it isn't Nigeria thinking,it's a general world perspective,,the best achievement of a man is been able to provide for his family ,and what of a lady ?

u lady need to stop this your one sided thinking of is marriage an achievement,show me a lady in her late 40s and she will tell you the definition of not having a partner/husband ..you ladies really don't Know the definition of loneliness , Bec you see your friends hovering around you,u think they will be there for ever ,wake up pretty lady ,you will achieve more been with your husband ,

Oga marriage is not an achievement...otherwise there will be no divorce.
There are millions of women in their 40s without husband, heaven didn't fall.

2 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by chiedozie198100: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2021
marylandcakes:

This is 2021 not 1821

People like you will always fall into the ditch.
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by EngrChima88: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Bleeping cool
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Taiwokayode1960(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Go for hair styling .... I’m a guy hairdresser �‍♀️ you’re going to make more money whatever the country you’re going , and I can be teaching you for free , only if you’re serious minded DM
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by 1Sharon(f): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2021
Depends what country you're going to and what skill you are interested in learning?
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2021
tuna85:

Thanks a lot.

Art of self defense and something youre passionate about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker / [UPDATED.] Implementation Officers Required By International Development Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.