Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba (47302 Views)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Presidency Releases Video Of Buhari’s Shoot-On-Sight Order For AK-47 Handlers / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Nukilia: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
dragunov:

See lies flying from his mouth. Lies! Is Igboho's residence a security installation? Are his cars and properties a danger to anybody? Bandits, Fulani kidnappers and killer herdsmen baring assault weapons are frolicking in the forests all over that accursed country; even Gumi, at the behest of the FG meets with them regularly. But nothing happens to them. There wasn't a single assault rifle in the man's house and nobody exchanged fire with the DSS. Godless i.diots! And they will be acting like they are the ones that worship God more than everybody. Bloody killers!

The hitmen of Buhari did the job, they only used the instrument of the state. When the time comes, people would be scared to even talk in the streets about the government

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by seyz91(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
I tell you

How i wish God fit give me invincible power that no human or weapon on this earth can kill me

Walahi na that stupid aso rock and national assembly i won go bomb first

Everyone in that building are empty dead brain asshole motherfuckers that feels no pain or suffer a common citizen feels every single day
colorsofrainbow:
Shoot-at-sight order no be for Bandits(bokoharam)...

Southerners,whether you carry catapult or not, shoot-at-sight na for you until Buhari is gone.

The real terrorists are friends of the government.
If I'm lying,ask Gumi & Pantami...I swear

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Joromi1: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

The other day,you were rejoicing over the kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari government.
You were dining and dancing with same fulanis over their crack on the Igbos and Biafrans.
Now u are shouting upandan..better calm down ok.
U follow for the Fulani asslickers wey cause problems for your brother Igboho
The sooner you stop associating Kanu and Igbogho the better for you. I've repeated it many times that they're not fighting the same course. Igbogho has never engaged security operatives in a gun battle nor mobilized youths to burn stations. Nnamdi is an arrogant fraudster and he got what's coming him.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by seyz91(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Amen and all of then will die soon

All those heartless northern leaders from top to bottom will enter 6ft soon by God's grace

Very heartless people
Joromi1:
God will punish DSS and all those jubilating over the brutal murder of Igbogho's relatives. Including all Buhari supporters and Fulani asslickers association of Nairaland and beyond.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by seyz91(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
You dey mind those idiots

Dem just dey look for stupid excuse to justify their foolishness
Even the so called AGF is nothing but a figure head dancing to the tunes of his master and same for all those in that aso rock building

Death awaits all of them soon
flokii:
I don't agree with Garba Shehu on this.. what happened was an invasion at the dead of the night and Igboho being a politician has security personnel who carry arms.

If you say shoot on sight, what of the Fulani boys caught in Ondo, Oyo and the likes with guns and Ak-47 in their possession that were handed over to Police? Did they shoot those ones?
What of Gumi that visits and takes photograph with AK-47 wielding kidnappers and bandits? Those ones have two heads??

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by seyz91(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
No mind those idiots jawe
Jostoman:
Shoot at sight by using mortar.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by colorsofrainbow: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

The sooner you stop associating Kanu and Igbogho the better for you. I've repeated it many times that they're not fighting the same course. Igbogho has never engaged security operatives in a gun battle nor mobilized youths to burn stations. Nnamdi is an arrogant fraudster and he got what's coming him.

This is how you want Tinubu to become president.
I laugh in a the sound of a cat grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Kagd10: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

If the security operatives weren't supporting killers herdsmen, Kanu wouldn't have given such decree.. How did you explain the arrest of the OPC who handed the terrorist Wakali over to the police? What did they do? Till now, nothing has been done to wakali.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Onepeople: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
guy222:
there is no injustice anywhere, my immediate younger sister husband was posted as a police from makurdi to imo state and he got killed by ESN, i personally want justice for the pain she is going through, i keep seeing her crying everyday for the past two month and this is killing me slowling, if i have my way, i will go straight to dss office and assasinate that idiot called Nnamdi cownu, how would you put people's children, family, husband and bread winners in arms way because you are fighting a cause? Mandella never did that, martin luther never did that, the yorubas are the main beneficiary of this evil government, so what is igboho fighting for, in the other hand nnamdi kanu is a scammer who brain wash and scam people for his own selfish interest, when you lost a love one as a result of what this people are doing then you will discover the truth without being told.
not in any way in support of the death of innocent people by arms men,let me ask you this question, how many people have this your inlaw killed as a police man hypocrite? How many people have you and your likes revenged their death in hands of boko haram, herdsmen and bandits hypocrite? Answer slowly without crying.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Sweeetheart(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
but Buhari is worshiping Allah? did the fool learn this political hooligan and uncivilized decisions from Allah?

if his Allah is not a terrorist like him, may Allah destroy him to pieces, Yusuf life will also be taken away at his prime as he Sent DSS to shorten the life they can't create

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Joromi1: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kagd10:

If the security operatives weren't supporting killers herdsmen, Kanu wouldn't have given such decree.. How did you expect the arrest of the OPC who handed the terrorist Wakali over to the police? What did they do? Till now, nothing has been done to wakali.
Try and listen to any of his audios one day. He's so uncouth and disrespectful. His hate speeches are unforgivable. Someone who threatened to burn any Igbo man found in his shop on Biafra day, is that the kind of human a group of people should allow to lead them? Igbogho didn't do 1/10th of what he did so I hate to see these mischief makers compare them.

1 Like

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Sholaco: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hahahahahaha cruise
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by guy222: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dont worry, it will get to your door step very soon, come on my mention again and receive a joint slap from ogun and ahmadihoha, Bastard.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by guy222: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onepeople:
not in any way in support of the death of innocent people by arms men,let me ask you this question, how many people have this your inlaw killed as a police man hypocrite? How many people have you and your likes revenged their death in hands of boko haram, herdsmen and bandits hypocrite? Answer slowly without crying.
dont worry, very soon, just very soon, it will get to your door step, come on my mention again and receive a joint slap from ogun and ahmadihoha, BASTARD.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by mightyhaze: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Shoot on sight presidential order only working in the South.
to your eternal delight and applause smiley
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Onyxberyl: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
How come the PMB's shoot at side order does not have effect on herdsmen
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by oilyngbati(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
God bless president Muhammadu for ensuring peace in Nigeria.
If you’re tired of our great country, relocate to Canada, they people there! cool
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by kazma1010(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Only God can help us in dis country bandit are there, they din shots dem, may God help us
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Ojiofor: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
to your eternal delight and applause smiley

Why you come dey applaud me Na?
Udo idikwa?
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by mightyhaze: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

Udo idikwa?
what's this?

I have always known you are just an impostor.. bearing a strong Igbo name here

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by stormborn28(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
ba7man:
Illiterate Gun weilding political thugs disguising as activists deserve to be shot.

How was your day...have you smell Buharis ANUS today...please do before night falls if you haven't...
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Gbogbowa: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/sss-killed-igboho-relatives-in-line-with-buharis-shoot-on-sight-order-presidency/
and they are yet to shoot any Fulani or Fulani don't cary Ak-47, before December will visit this government negatively
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by justifyme(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Are we not in the same country with this one!!! Or is the order not applicable here

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by chaloskyx: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Oya make una yab IPOB naa that they are killers and destroyers for defending their state and people una no fit talk again? now that the northern big boys have directed their aggression on the west una don dey reason am dont worry na all of us go chop am keep thinking the north regards you cause you have a few Yoruba Muslims you are nothing to them
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Oracleforce: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
This man Garba Shehu has become sth else.

Can you imagine what he is saying.....?/

Shoot-on-sight to an unarmed civilian... Rubbish...

These people have sinister agendas for this nation...But God will frustrate all their move.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Ojiofor: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
what's this?

I have always known you are just an impostor.. bearing a strong Igbo name here

Ok
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by foreshore(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by dragunov: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nukilia:

The hitmen of Buhari did the job, they only used the instrument of the state. When the time comes, people would be scared to even talk in the streets about the government

Hmmmmmm. What a dangerous brand of democracy

2 Likes

Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by dragunov: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
ba7man:
Thinking............ their supporters deserve to be shot too.
Pendeho
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by GoldHorse(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
So it is true! shocked shocked They actually wanted to kill Ighoho..

...and this is their excuse.
Re: SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba by Gerrard59(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
psucc:
Yes! More expected! When people were shouting over the order, some thought it will only affect the East. It has, like the hands of clock turn West.

But very sure, it will never get to the north. Laws are more dreadful in the South. You cannot try that in the North or else, "baboons will soak in blood", and any "int'l observer that wants to poke nose will go in body bags"

Nigerians were warned! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.