Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos (4641 Views)

Photo Of 200 Year-old Sefer Torah Arrived Igboland From Israel After Kanu Arrest / BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel. / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Akudaisi: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2021
BKayy:

I have no issues with Jews. Infact I prefer them over Christians 8000 times.
If most of these idiots around us in Igboland that are shouting "Holy ghost fire" every night were Jews, we wouldn't be worrying about ISWAP talkless of Bandits and Herdsmen.

My own be say, make Israel do because of the Jews give us guns and ammunition so that we can have a good long discussion with the Northerners and Islamists alike.
true bro
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2021
AmadiAba:
JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah in Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel | #IgbereTV

Details
https://igberetvnews.com/1395048/just-sefer-torah-igboland-eze-eri-receives-shiviti-israel-photos/

ndi ala
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Akudaisi: 6:16am On Jul 08, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Igbo Jews wannabe, deceiving themselves
ewu eh pain u gan

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Lol! Zombies are still confused.

They don’t really know how to attack this news since yesterday.

Should they be attacking the Sefer Torah or the person that brought it or the Igbos to whom it was brought to.

Ndi ala!

“We Were Never Lost”!
As long as Nnamdi Kanu's 3 days morning beans is being warmed before serving him in his underground cell, all join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by NGpatriot: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2021
KosiGee:
Igbos should not allow themselves to be fooled by anyone.
This is just a present to the Eze Eri. That was just a piece of art...hear me all. It’s just a RE-CREATION of the original thing. I believe this man in question would be the artist and the owner of Jerusalem Scribe which is an art studio in Jerusalem.

He might be an opportunist cashing in on the latest troubles involving Kanu and IPOB. A100 year old Sefer wouldn’t just leave Israel like that and it would be just this young man that would be transporting it.

IPOB wake up and stop allowing dodgy foreigners to deceive you guys. Few years ago, there was this Turkish man that was shouting Biafra and had Biafran flag in his office...Now this..

This man recreates old Jewish treasures...it’s just like some sculptor recreating the Ikenga or Igboukwu Bronze.

What he brought to Nigeria is fake.

He's a Youtube and social media influence, just like the rest of them, he documents this kind of stunt to post on his Youtube channel for traffic and money..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by olisaEze(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2021
What’s all the noise about the Sepher Torah as if the ark of covenant just got dropped shipped to Nigeria?

A Sefer/Sepher Torah is a hand written copy of the Torah, a recreation. Why is everyone sounding like Israel just handed a nuke to the SE? undecided

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Unseen(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Read his Facebook page. He made several comments and explanation about this journey to Igbo Jewish community.

https://www.facebook.com/RudyRochman.Page?refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

Maybe you can understand his intention of only trying to reconnect with Igbo Jews

NGpatriot:

He's a Youtube and social media influence, just like the rest of them, he documents this kind of stunt to post on his Youtube channel for traffic and money..

KosiGee:
Igbos should not allow themselves to be fooled by anyone.
This is just a present to the Eze Eri. That was just a piece of art...hear me all. It’s just a RE-CREATION of the original thing. I believe this man in question would be the artist and the owner of Jerusalem Scribe which is an art studio in Jerusalem.

He might be an opportunist cashing in on the latest troubles involving Kanu and IPOB. A100 year old Sefer wouldn’t just leave Israel like that and it would be just this young man that would be transporting it.

IPOB wake up and stop allowing dodgy foreigners to deceive you guys. Few years ago, there was this Turkish man that was shouting Biafra and had Biafran flag in his office...Now this..

This man recreates old Jewish treasures...it’s just like some sculptor recreating the Ikenga or Igboukwu Bronze.

What he brought to Nigeria is fake.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Madmohamed1: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2021
AmadiAba:
JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah in Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel | #IgbereTV

Details
https://igberetvnews.com/1395048/just-sefer-torah-igboland-eze-eri-receives-shiviti-israel-photos/
thank God no buhari photo in that wall
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Unseen:
Read his Facebook page. He made several comments and explanation about this journey to Igbo Jewish community.

https://www.facebook.com/RudyRochman.Page?refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

Maybe you can understand his intention of only trying to reconnect with Igbo Jews

That's what influencers do, nothing special and there's nothing to understand.

Google his name, you'll see influencer next to his name, that's something you need to understand.

He's a common social media influencer like Bobrisky..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by KosiGee(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Google his name, you'll see influencer next to his name, that's something you need to understand.

Of all the people to equate him to, it was bobrisky that came to your mind?

I was sceptical of him till I saw his diary where he stated his plans to visit the Eri King and Igbo Jews.

I don’t practice Judaism, haven’t physically met any Igbo man who does but I think this man’s intentions are genuine and I think he means well for the people he wanted to connect with.

I wish him well.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2021
Stone123:
cheesy

For the Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Broveens42(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2021
KosiGee:

You are confused. When you are sober or at least thinking with a fraction of your brain, quote me.

Jerusalem scribe is an art studio and what this man brought to the Eri King was just a piece of art work. It is not a 200 years old Sefer Torah.
It should be appreciated for the artwork that it is and nothing more.

Everyone can buy their art work and display in their homes.

Lol.you are the one that's confused. You called something fake and I ask; what makes you judge what's fake or not. The one he brought to nija, the one in Israel or the one even believed to be in Ethiopia.

My brother wake up
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Unseen(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

I googled his name and I saw human rights activist
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Hotspotbro(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Ibo jews be like...

Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2021
losky83:
Those you call "idiots" are children of the almighty God.
FOR UR OWN GOOD GET DOWN ON UR KNEES AND BEG THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR 4GIVENESS OR U MIGHT FACE THE WRATH OF THE HOLY ONE.
TRY TO CONTROL UR TONGUE AFTER THAT.
GOD HAS USED ME TO WARN U.
Lol those killing Christians are in power buying mansions going out with convertibles and nofin have happened to them na person way call Idiot go suffer
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by Pentagon007: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Seun Lalasticlala Dominique

Move thus development to front Page. This story has been trending since yesterday.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos by losky83: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hizzy:

Lol those killing Christians are in power buying mansions going out with convertibles and nofin have happened to them na person way call Idiot go suffer
Bros ,you were not the one that called Christians "idiots".
If you think because others are doing it and they are still alive that's why u think nothing will happen if u try?good luck.
But let me remind you that the consequence for sin against the holy spirit is worse than you can ever imagine.stop talking trash all in the name of post.you might hurt urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lauds Emefiele, Adesina, Others At Leadership Awards / Ugwuanyi Presents N186.64 Billion 2022 Budget Estimates / Forest Gives Way To Mansions In Onitsha (video, pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.