Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers (25596 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Dance On The Road (Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by harmony75: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mmmmmm
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Onizuka: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
rita25:
LOL PERSON CANNOT MAD IN PEACE AGAIN IN NIGERIA.....................MAYBE THE BEATING WILL BRING ABOUT SANITY.......WELL ALL THINGS HAPPEN TOGETHER FOR GOOD IF U ASK ME

Let me stab you and see what good comes out of it lol

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by platido(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Very soon Wike will ban all mentally challenged people in Pitakwa. Till further noticed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Womanizer(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
They shouldn't kill him, this means that man he stabbed may have stained his hands one way or the other

Abeg make you carry your yeye superstition comot for here! angry

4 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Michealscofield(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
They shouldn't kill him, this means that man he stabbed may have stained his hands one way or the other

Another escaped spotted tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Womanizer:

Abeg make you carry your yeye superstition comot for here! angry
shut up, a womanizer is too daft to know about the other side of this realm. So fvck off my mention
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Michealscofield:

Another escaped spotted tongue
yeah but still shut up bitch

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Michealscofield(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
yeah but still shut up bitch

Hit me a nerve ass lickers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Womanizer(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up, a womanizer is too daft to know about the other side of this realm. So fvck off my mention

Dunce, that is why you're where you are!

Everything is juju to you cos you lack capacity for critical reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody including craze people dey vex for this country....

Haha. Abi. Craze people no Dey vex like this before o. If you no answer them or give them money, they usually just wander along while mumbling to themselves.

But I guess this Buhari economy can frustrate even the insane.

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
That madness must clear

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Befii: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Such incident is common at that junction. Same happened 2 ma guy last year @ same roundabout. He ran a fruit salad biz close 2 everyday supermarket. He's done it 2 several pipple. D problem is many at times, when d mad man is in need, he would approach u & dictate a specified amount of cash. Gv him fifty #50, he would say it is nt enough 2 buy a plate of food.

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
The lunatic man must be very crazy

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
What can we say?
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by MARS1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
And why would a supposedly sane man be losing guard where an acclaimed insane man is? They both seem insane. When i pass through where a mad man is, i look to ensure i am not in harm's way till he is very far away from me, because in the end when there is casualty, a mad man feels nothing.
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by TheWolfen(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yes one must always watch every of their movement especially when they few metres close. . . they don't call them mad people for nothing

Odunolumide:
The way I dey take avoid mentally challenged people is justified. I walk around them with all my six senses

2 Likes

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Goldbw122(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Even mad man knows that money is important what a life..

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Womanizer:

Dunce, that is why you're where you are!

Everything is juju to you cos you lack capacity for critical reasoning!
let me be straight, you are a bloody miserable commoner and can never get to the level i am naturally born into. Its not my fault that slaves gave birth to u, thank social media if not how will u have been opportuned to write to me in the first place? My father's last born a 13 year old will always be recognised as a special citizen more than ur father or any person in ur slave lineage family. The level i am, hands i shake, people i roll with u or any of ur family member can never near them. This is nairaland a faceless forum, so we re here to hav fun nd xpress our views. So get lost, dirty slave
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Truvelisback(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
My advice Is that they should flog the mad man with 2 by 4 wood until he becomes normal. Nonsense!

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by uniquebright: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
His lunacy gave him sense to acquire knife.

Even to the extent of stabbing out of anger.

He should be in isolation.
angry
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Goldiness: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
kingthreat:
What an unfortunate way to go. As for me, I will keep praying the Lord's prayer.
"And deliver us from evil"

That is ine of the best prayers ever, I encourage you to continue everyday ooooh, so long as you live in this life, you just have to be saying that prayers as a child of God.

1 Like

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by nikz(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
This rubbish is getting out of hand in ph a mad man will approach someone for money and if u refuse the next thing is to hit your car especially at artillery/okporo Road traffic light
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by stressfreenig(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wonder shall end today
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Rochasstatue(f): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
What do you expect from a state ruled by wicked Wike?
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Stefa99: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
see below

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ever8090:
Everybody including craze people dey vex for this country....
cheesy
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by fmc2012: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
For this country, the normal are becoming MAD. While the MAD are MADDER. just ASSUMING what do I know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Contraceptive Nears Completion / Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.