Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine (4528 Views)

Umidigi A3: A True Definition Of "Less Is More" / Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / Anyone Interested In Selling A Tecno /huwaei Phone For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2021
CAR'S ARE LIKE SMART PHONES

This is a long write, and there are bound to be typos, but I'll try my best to make you understand what I'm intending to liken the situation to.

You would agree with me that buying a vehicle, requires experience, performance, utility, millage, durability etc

And there are brands of cars that meets most terrains in different class or order

Also there are brands of phones that meets or are intended to serve certain purposes to it's capacity.

Knowing this, then it's acceptable that cars from different brands come in different class

Low class, middle class, luxury and exotic

Now the highest or should I say flagship or maybe the high-end in this case should be the cars from the exotic class

Toyota is a popular car brand in Africa, and this car would be our case study.

Note this, if we classify flagships or high-end as premium, then it's safe to say the Seqiua, Tundra or Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Avalon and Venza should be the exotic in this context, and probably among the most expensive (not that accurate though, but in reality these cars are termed exotic in African terms and that's what we're going to follow)

Then the Middle class (mid-range in this case) should be the Highlanders, Tacoma, RAV4, Hilux and maybe The Camry.

And then the low class (entry level and budget s) should be the Avensis, Corolla, Yaris, ECho, AYGo, Celica, Tarcel etc.

LIKE ENGINE'S, LIKE CHIPSETS

If you would agree with me, when buying a car either brand new or used, the most important thing to look out for is the engine

A sound engine guarantees sound and proper millage, but then the kind of car you're intending to buy comes with a type of engine that suits it's terrain

The engine controls almost 89% of every activities on the car, so therefore it's safe to call it the Brain

We can also liken that to the chipset of a smartphone the chipset is the engine and it controls over 95% activities on a smartphone

A high end chipset would definitely give you a high-end performance a mid-range or lower end on the other hand gives a low or pretty good at best avarage performance.

Engines most common with Nigeria and African road terrains are V8, V6, 4plug engines

A lot of us knows about engines and their powers the higher the engine, the higher the horse power and probably maybe the torque

The high-ends (exotic) in our case are cars with V8 engines.

The mid ranger (middle class) are cars with V6 engines

And the entry level/budget (lower class) are engines with 4 plugs

In the case of chipset, we're going to just deal on three SD865, Mediatek dymensity 700 and Mediatek G95

The SD 865 is the highest here

The Mediatek dymensity 700 in this case falls in the mid-ranger

The Mediatek Helio G95 falls on the lower class (this is originally a mid-ranger, but in this comparison, it's the lowest and cheapest among them

Now back to Toyota, if you're interested in buying maybe the high-end that matches the African terrains, rough patches, muddy roads etc then the Land Cruiser, got that covered both in luxury and power with it's powerful V8 engines.

Since the Land Cruiser matches luxury and power, it would be highly insane if Toyota puts a 4plug engine inside. Poor torque

A car designed for power, must definitely come with a powerful Engine so the Land Cruiser will always get a powerful V8 engines

On the other hand, A car meant for light and everyday casual use and also to ply simple terrains, will require a lighter and less power demanding engine, the Toyota Corolla or Yaris comes to the picture

You can't alter the power installed on it, i.e using it all day on a muddy roads and bumpy roads and moults, it doesn't work that way.

So the Toyota Corolla or Yaris will definitely come with a 4plug engine.

Now freinds, if Toyota should produce the 2022 Land Cruiser and installed the 4plug engine inside and then retails it for the price of a high-end Land Cruiser what would happen?

Your guess is as good as mine, they will start losing loyal customers maybe to Land Rover™ Range Rover that really comes with a proper V8 engines

A FLAGSHIP SMARTPHONE WITH AN INFERIOR ENGINE THAT RETAILS FOR THE PRICE OF A HIGH END IS SCAM

TECNO phantom X is like a Toyota Land Cruiser with a Corolla engine installed and still retailed for the price of a high-end flagship phone

That's what every sane person will call scam.

That's why sane people who were loyal to the brand would leave the phantom X and rather go for Land Rover ™ Range Rover i.e Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe with a befiting snapdragon 865 in the same price range (heck it's even cheaper)

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2021
@Thepoweruser, this is the answer to your assertion

Atheistandproud
Krazydave24
Sunshinev
Mrbone2
Kunja
Abioduspectre
Jizzison

Abeg make una shook mouth put

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by atheistandproud(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2021
250k but why na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Nbotee(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
I can't spend my money on any Tecno or transsion device.. I'll rather buy me a Samsung of the same price range.. Whether na 1naira price range or over 100k price range I'll still choose any other device (Samsung especially) over Tecno. All na packaging and wash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2021
atheistandproud:
250k but why na?
Na so we see am oo grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by masterfactor(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2021
No matter how them hype this phone, E no worth 250k. A 2019, even 2018 flagship from a top brand will beat this phone hands down.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:
I can't spend my money on any Tecno or transsion device.. I'll rather buy me a Samsung of the same price range.. Whether na 1naira price range or over 100k price range I'll still choose any other device (Samsung especially) over Tecno. All na packaging and wash
Hmmm somehow I agree with you.

Tecno don't produce device's befiting of it's price

But in this case, they made a device not only no befiting of it's price, but also not befiting of it's processor.

A total disaster from Pandora's box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2021
masterfactor:
No matter how them hype this phone, E no worth 250k. A 2019, even 2018 flagship from a top brand will beat this phone hands down.
Absolutely on point cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by DaInferno(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
skywalker240:
CAR'S ARE LIKE SMART PHONES

This is a long write, and there are bound to be typos, but I'll try my best to make you understand what I'm intending to liken the situation to.

You would agree with me that buying a vehicle, requires experience, performance, utility, millage, durability etc

And there are brands of cars that meets most terrains in different class or order

Also there are brands of phones that meets or are intended to serve certain purposes to it's capacity.

Knowing this, then it's acceptable that cars from different brands come in different class

Low class, middle class, luxury and exotic

Now the highest or should I say flagship or maybe the high-end in this case should be the cars from the exotic class

Toyota is a popular car brand in Africa, and this car would be our case study.

Note this, if we classify flagships or high-end as premium, then it's safe to say the Seqiua, Tundra or Toyota Land Cruiser should be the exotic in this context, and probably among the most expensive (not that accurate though, but in reality these cars are termed exotic in African terms and that's what we're going to follow)

Then the Middle class (mid-range in this case) should be the Avalon, Highlanders, Tacoma, RAV4, Hilux and maybe The Camry.

And then the low class (entry level and budget s) should be the Avensis, Corolla, Yaris, ECho, AYGo, Celica, Tarcel etc.

LIKE ENGINE'S, LIKE CHIPSETS

If you would agree with me, when buying a car either brand new or used, the most important thing to look out for is the engine

A sound engine guarantees sound and proper millage, but then the kind of car you're intending to buy comes with a type of engine that suits it's terrain

The engine controls almost 89% of every activities on the car, so therefore it's safe to call it the Brain

We can also liken that to the chipset of a smartphone the chipset is the engine and it controls over 95% activities on a smartphone

A high end chipset would definitely give you a high-end performance a mid-range or lower end on the other hand gives a low or pretty good at best avarage performance.

Engines most common with Nigeria and African road terrains are V8, V6, 4plug engines

A lot of us knows about engines and their powers the higher the engine, the higher the horse power and probably maybe the torque

The high-ends (exotic) in our case are cars with V8 engines.

The mid ranger (middle class) are cars with V6 engines

And the entry level/budget (lower class) are engines with 4 plugs

In the case of chipset, we're going to just deal on three SD886, Mediatek dymensity 700 and Mediatek G95

The SD 886 is the highest here

The Mediatek dymensity 700 in this case falls in the mid-ranger

The Mediatek Helio G95 falls on the lower class (this is originally a mid-ranger, but in this comparison, it's the lowest and cheapest among them

Now back to Toyota, if you're interested in buying maybe the high-end that matches the African terrains, rough patches, muddy roads etc then the Land Cruiser, got that covered both in luxury and power with it's powerful V8 engines.

Since the Land Cruiser matches luxury and power, it would be highly insane if Toyota puts a 4plug engine inside. Poor torque

A car designed for power, must definitely come with a powerful Engine so the Land Cruiser will always get a powerful V8 engines

On the other hand, A car meant for light and everyday casual use and also to ply simple terrains, will require a lighter and less power demanding engine, the Toyota Corolla or Yaris comes to the picture

You can't alter the power installed on it, i.e using it all day on a muddy roads and bumpy roads and moults, it doesn't work that way.

So the Toyota Corolla or Yaris will definitely come with a 4plug engine.

Now freinds, if Toyota should produce the 2022 Land Cruiser and installed the 4plug engine inside and then retails it for the price of a high-end Land Cruiser what would happen?

Your guess is as good as mine, they will start losing loyal customers maybe to Land Rover™ Range Rover that really comes with a proper V8 engines

A FLAGSHIP SMARTPHONE WITH AN INFERIOR ENGINE THAT RETAILS FOR THE PRICE OF A HIGH END IS SCAM

TECNO phantom X is like a Toyota Land Cruiser with a Corolla engine installed and still retailed for the price of a high-end flagship phone

That's why sane people who were loyal to the brand would leave the phantom X and rather go for Land Rover ™ Range Rover i.e Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe with a befiting snapdragon 886 in the same price range (heck it's even cheaper)
you nailed it bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by sunshineV(f): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2021
how can you spend 250k on a tecno device and after 6 month, u end up on a queue at the nearest carlcare office with pop 4, camon 12, and spark 4 users...no be juju be that??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by thepoweruser(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Methinks a better simile would be a Toyota Land Cruiser with a Yaris engine.

However; come to think of it; a Land Cruiser with a Corolla's in-line four cylinder would be severely underpowered. You're talking about a 7,500-pound SUV propelled by an engine with less than 200 horsepower. Acceleration would be unimpressive; and fuel economy would be... not cool.

But wait o. 250-FREAKING K! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME THEY WOULD BUY THIS OVER A SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE? OR OVER A REALME GT?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Zaxbash1: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Oga u have grammtical expression disorder...cant you just summarise everything i few sentance or even use meme cruze explanation ...ol dus long yan 4 mater way u fit write 5 lines

1 Like

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Zanzibar1: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2021
skywalker240:

That's why sane people who were loyal to the brand would leave the phantom X and rather go for Land Rover ™ Range Rover i.e Samsung Galaxy S20 Fe with a befiting snapdragon 886 in the same price range (heck it's even cheaper)

Good write OP.
ON another thread, one of those infinix marketers posted about buying infinixHot10T. I told him to upload the earpiece in the carton properly but he couldn't grin
Dude totally went offline... Because the new phone he just acquired has a poor battery and other malfunctions grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by McLizbae: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
I dey come o, so Tecno too don do phone wey pass 150k. grin grin grin

If Samsung play hard to get finish I go jeje go settle with huawei/honor. Transion products are the real "Chinese products made for Africans" E NOR GO LAST!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2021
DaInferno:
you nailed it bro
one thing that amazes me the most is why her marketers dont point these flaws out
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2021
sunshineV:
how can you spend 250k on a tecno device and after 6 month, u end up on a queue at the nearest carlcare office with pop 4, camon 12, and spark 4 users...no be juju be that??
the term flagship that tecno actually view as the world best trail blazer is a word so priceless in a brand so worthless

grin grin grin
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2021
thepoweruser:
Methinks a better simile would be a Toyota Land Cruiser with a Yaris engine.

However; come to think of it; a Land Cruiser with a Corolla's in-line four cylinder would be severely underpowered. You're talking about a 7,500-pound SUV propelled by an engine with less than 200 horsepower. Acceleration would be unimpressive; and fuel economy would be... not cool.

But wait o. 250-FREAKING K! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME THEY WOULD BUY THIS OVER A SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE? OR OVER A REALME GT?
same thing we are trying to say,

a flagship phone, should be expected to deliver a flagship performance.

take it or leave it , do you know that in the eyes of that silly franchise, this smartphone they unveiled is a premium high end phone?

but in this case, they decided to give it a midrange chipset built for mid range performance

you read right 250k

helio G95 device for 250k

this nothing but deliberate rip off, afterall the average African dont read before concluding, mere looking at the beauty of a smartphone, an african would conclude that its gonna be a hot cake.

and i think Trassion took advantage of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Oga u have grammtical expression disorder...cant you just summarise everything i few sentance or even use meme cruze explanation ...ol dus long yan 4 mater way u fit write 5 lines
Am sorry sir, we are all humans, everybody has his /her capabilities to pass or decode a message

atleast the message has been passed
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Zanzibar1:

Good write OP.
ON another thread, one of those infinix marketers posted about buying infinixHot10T. I told him to upload the earpiece in the carton properly but he couldn't grin
Dude totally went offline... Because the new phone he just acquired has a poor battery and other malfunctions grin

grin grin

even their marketers cant counter your arguments without sentiments

majority of them are anywhere belle face, man must wack grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by skywalker240(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
McLizbae:
I dey come o, so Tecno too don do phone wey pass 150k. grin grin grin

If Samsung play hard to get finish I go jeje go settle with huawei/honor. Transion products are the real "Chinese products made for Africans" E NOR GO LAST!

Na im win am oo, jete jete go buy either huawei or opt for redmi or one plus for peace to reing grin grin

okoto meo far from us this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by KrazyDave16(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Samsung S20, OnePlus 8 or the cheaper realme GT with almost similar specs but difference in the quality of parts used are out there and worth the money over this device but people on this thread buying this device to "feel fly" are on another spectrum of insanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by BennyDGreat: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Not trying to be bad person but there ought to be regulations in this industry to help Nigerians from falling into traps as this.

This is pure cheating!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Norman4real(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Lol, people's obsession with tecno is real. Now i see why this brand will continue to dominate. Imagine dedicating hours of your life to write all this when you simply could have just drank some water and gone about minding your business. Tecno lives rent free in your heads. grin grin grin
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by sunshineV(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Norman4real:
Lol, people's obsession with tecno is real. Now i see why this brand will continue to dominate. Imagine dedicating hours of your life to write all this when you simply could have just drank some water and gone about minding your business. Tecno lives rent free in your heads. grin grin grin
people talk about tech every time why should tecno case be different?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Norman4real(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Like, how is someone supposed to take you seriously when the SD886 you quoted doesn't exist and when a simple google search will confirm that G95 is more powerful than dimensity 700. Only advantage of the d700 is that its more power efficient. .
Friend, just lay down the hate, calm down and let the market forces decide for themselves. That's how capitalism works. If Tecno continues down this terrible path of cheating customers it will naturally be kicked out of competition. There's no need for you to lose any sleep over it.
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Gravatar: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2021
So many automobile-related inaccuracies in this long story. Don't even know where to start.

The writer is definitely not a gearhead.
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by atheistandproud(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Norman4real:
Like, how is someone supposed to take you seriously when the SD886 you quoted doesn't exist and when a simple google search will confirm that G95 is more powerful than dimensity 700. Only advantage of the d700 is that its more power efficient. .
Friend, just lay down the hate, calm down and let the market forces decide for themselves. That's how capitalism works. If Tecno continues down this terrible path of cheating customers it will naturally be kicked out of competition. There's no need for you to lose any sleep over it.

No sir, it is not.

The D700 is more powerful in terms of CPU power but has a weaker GPU (Mali G57)

The G95 lags behind in CPU power but has a much better GPU (Mali G76).

The same can also be said of the Dimensity 800U.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by thepoweruser(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Norman4real:

Dimensity 700 beats G95 in single-threaded workloads (both have 2 Cortex-A76 and 4 A55s, but G95 is 2.05GHz and D700 is 2.2GHz). In multicore, they are more or less the same. However in graphics; G95 is more powerful (Mali-G76 MP4 senior Mali G57 MP2).

But where Dimensity 700 utterly destroys the Helio G95 is in efficiency. 12nm vs 7nm?! For where?

Oh, and by the way @Norman4real, it's been a long time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by atheistandproud(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2021
thepoweruser:

Dimensity 700 beats G95 in single-threaded workloads. In multicore, they are more or less the same. However in graphics; G95 is more powerful.

But where Dimensity 700 utterly destroys the Helio G95 is in efficiency. 12nm vs 7nm?! For where?

Someone with a good tech head on his shoulders. Respect brother.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by Norman4real(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2021
thepoweruser:

Dimensity 700 beats G95 in single-threaded workloads (both have 2 Cortex-A76 and 4 A55s, but G95 is 2.05GHz and D700 is 2.2GHz). In multicore, they are more or less the same. However in graphics; G95 is more powerful (Mali-G76 MP4 senior Mali G57 MP2).

okay, so when you take into account the performance as a whole, which one is better?? Huh? Its the G95 so stop making weak arguments for "single core" performance. Lol. and btw I'd already stated that the D700 is more power efficient and that's it's only main advantage.
So going back to the main point of this whole article if the two chips are so much similar in performance why did the "tech savy" author decide to put the two in completely different classes. I'll tell u why, it's coz he just assumed that dimensity automatically has to be better. Same way most assume anything Snapdragon is automatically better than anything mediatek.
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by thepoweruser(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2021
atheistandproud:

Someone with a good tech head on his shoulders. Respect brother.

Thanks for the compliment, my atheist brother.

Someone told me the A13 Bionic is weaker than the Snapdragon 888. What do you think? Honestly I doubt it. I don't really care for Geekbench; I just use it to get an understanding of an SoC's abilities. Apple is still king of CPUs. I hate to say it, but even Intel can't beat them in performance-per-watt. If I were a betting man; I'd give the odds to Qualcomm x Nuvia. The Nuvia Phoenix is honestly the best CPU design I have ever seen in my life.

Right now, custom CPU IPs are becoming a thing; just like in 2011-2016, where Nvidia, Marvell Technologies, NXP (formerly Freescale), Intel (Atom grin), STMicroelectronics; Texas Instruments cry and even Xiaomi (with Surge S4 by their Pinecone division) and LG NUCLUN were in tha SoC bidness. Now Xiaomi's comin' back slowly, yo. Google too wants to join the party. Oppo and vivo ain't just standing there lookin' either.

I'll be waitin' for 'em wink
Re: SCAM Definition: Selling A Toyota Land Cruiser With A Toyota Corolla Engine by thepoweruser(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Norman4real:
okay, so when you take into account the performance as a whole, which one is better?? Huh? Its the G95 so stop making weak arguments for "single core" performance. Lol. and btw I'd already stated that the D700 is more power efficient and that's it's only main advantage.
So going back to the main point of this whole article if the two chips are so much similar in performance why did the "tech savy" author decide to put the two in completely different classes. I'll tell u why, it's coz he just assumed that dimensity automatically has to be better. Same way most assume anything Snapdragon is automatically better than anything mediatek.

Yo @Norman4real;

You got some good arguments there.

Honestly I'd say the Dimensity 800u is a better match. Helio G95 is slightly better GPU wise. Snapdragon 730G is still better than both.

I believe the bone of contention isn't G95 or Mediatek. I used to detest Mediatek before. Not anymore; ever since the Helio G series (G90T was their first good chipset in a long time) and now the award-winning Dimensity family. The issue is that FOR 250 GRAND; WE EXPECT A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN JUST FANTASTIC BUILD QUALITY AND A 50MP SAMSUNG GN1 IMAGE SENSOR. IF XIAOMI AND VIVO DID IT, WHY NOT TECNO

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim - Mid Range Smartphone / I Just Unboxed My Redmi Note10 Pro / Has Anyone Ever Downloaded Youtube Video B4? Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.