Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria (269 Views)

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Youngvegetable: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2021
It's a global fact, from time to time nations are born. They decide to merge to form a mutual productive and understood unity. In the same vein, nations sometimes have to split due to economic, socio-cultural, conflicts and self-recognition.

In regards to Nigeria, I was having a discussion with a Nairaland friend from a particular section of the country. He kept emphasizing on the location of the federal Capital and what it means should in case different geopolitical zones decide to embark on self recognition.

I will like to state categorically. The funds/Money or structures in Abuja are not entirely derived in Abuja but rather other parts of the country. In the wake of a split, money stops pumping in and Abuja becomes just like an other regular city.
Also it will cease to be the federal Capital judging by it's proximity and prone to external attack.

Don't bite more than you can chew, Nigeria belongs to every citizens out there regardless of the tribe; Yoruba, Hausa, Itsekiri, Idoma, Igbo and many others.

Let other Nigerians benefit form Nigeria too in equal proportion. It's not too much to ask and it's not too much to achieve. Nigeria doesn't belong to a particular section of the country

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Youngvegetable: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stormtrooper11 how are you. How can we help each other
Re: Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Stormtrooper11 how are you. How can we help each other

grin why did you mention me, sad
Re: Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Youngvegetable: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

grin why did you mention me, sad
angry Why did you follow me
Re: Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op we have gone past this nau. Should I call this stale news or what?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Southern Nigeria / Northern Nigeria by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Youngvegetable:

angry Why did you follow me

Lol. Okay. I go unfollow u

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Security (SNS) / Nigeria’s Government Failings Are Fueling Separatist Movements / Timesofisrael Nominates Nnamdi Kanu For Jews Nobel Peace Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.