Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) (91543 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by minasu190: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thekokoroomno1:
Bobrisky wastes no time in thanking her doctor for her new banging body after surgery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRD5oflDFgctJaqPvNpnUmnwFyjQ2NrJKjsFq40/?utm_medium=copy_link
HMMM THIS GUY SHA,AND HIS PARENTS WILL HAPPY ABOUT HIS MISFORTUNE,GAVE YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL ALL IN THE NAME OF MATERIAL THINGS THAT YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND....BROS GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by gentleiphy: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Men are Useless that's why he turn into a woman.
Welcome on board Bob

I am sure Men in context includes the men in your family plus the man wey born you are all useless...i agree with you
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Are you sure you spent upto the 9months in your mother's womb?
You are a disgrace to humanity!
You are a frustrated being dear! Again, tell me how BOB life has affected you directly?
Low life. No wonder your miserable life turn out this way with nobody by your side!
youre Pathetic!
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Thekokoroomno1:
Bobrisky wastes no time in thanking her doctor for her new banging body after surgery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRD5oflDFgctJaqPvNpnUmnwFyjQ2NrJKjsFq40/?utm_medium=copy_link
Did he cut off the dick??
No?
Then he is still useless for now.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by diagold84: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2021
May God help us ;DMay God help us
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

You are a frustrated being dear! Again, tell me how BOB life has affected you directly?
Low life. No wonder your miserable life turn out this way with nobody by your side!
youre Pathetic!

Awnnnnn,I am sure your mother is weeping bitterly right now, continue supporting iniquity,no wonder you have not married till now because your smelly brain doesn't know the difference between what is wrong or right.
I wouldn't reply you again,go today change your ways,and see how God will do wonders in your life,do as I say woman because, menopause is fast approaching you.
Spit! Twuell
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Ambber(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Looks photoshopped. Why is he keeping the d1ckk though?
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by izikgiren(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
. cryBob is a disgrace to his parents and humanity.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Men are Useless that's why he turn into a woman.
Welcome on board Bob

Onyi check my signature let's talk
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Ur body, your business. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Awnnnnn,I am sure your mother is weeping bitterly right now, continue supporting iniquity,no wonder you have not married till now because your smelly brain doesn't know the difference between what is wrong or right.
I wouldn't reply you again,go today change your ways,and see how God will do wonders in your life,do as I say woman because, menopause is fast approaching you.
Spit! Twuell
I pity the unfortunate lady in your life...
With this your mentality, its obvious you're frustrated... I hope you get ALL the help you need soon son.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

With this your mentality, its obvious you're frustrated... I hope you get ALL the help you need soon son.

I am married to the game already,I don't need any relationship nitwit,I think the whole Nigeria girls should blame you, because you are the reason why most guys here say that all Nigeria girls are useless.
Your name should be replaced with the word USELESS in the lexicon shegoat!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

I just went through your post now,I am sorry for all the things I have said to you earlier, your neighbor just told me now that your mum had mental issue in her 9th month of pregnancy so it's affected you too,I thought you were a Normal person before tongue embarassed embarassed.
And I caused your birth,the night your dad came to my pharmacy shop to buy condom,the only one left was expired,so he went home and did it raw with your mum,had I known I should have sold it like that to him, because expired condom would have prevented this nonsense they gave birth to as daughter!
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Enginiaman1:

I just went through your post now,I am sorry for all the things I have said to you earlier, your neighbor just told me now that your mum had mental issue in her 9th month of pregnancy so it's affected you too,I thought you were a Normal person before tongue embarassed embarassed.
And I caused your birth,the night your dad came to my pharmacy shop to buy condom,the only one left was expired,so he went home and did it raw with your mum,had I known I should have sold it like that to him, because expired condom would have prevented this nonsense they gave birth to as daughter!
Get well soon. Again, don't forget your medications!!! �
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

You loose mama grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

You loose mama
Nice having fun with you mama grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Enginiaman1:

You loose mama
Nice having fun with you mama grin grin cheesy grin
Now I get it!
Only if you're busy or have something productive doing, you wouldn't be replying each of my message twice. And again, with the way you're attacking me, I will advice you to channel this your miserable most pathetic life style into something that can fetch you value.
Again you can't shame the shameless. So on your behalf, I am ashamed of what you're becoming.
On a serious note, please stop constituting nuisance on public forum.
Wishing all the very best with your ill gotten fate, even though people like you don't go far in life.
Nevertheless, be good boy! And stop being rude. Cheers!!!!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

Now I get it!
Only if you're busy or have something productive doing, you wouldn't be replying each of my message twice. And again, with the way you're attacking me, I will advice you to channel this your miserable most pathetic life style into something that can fetch you value.
Again you can't shame the shameless. So on your behalf, I am ashamed of what you're becoming.
Wishing all the very best with your ill gotten fate, even though people like you don't go far in life.

Lol,I knew it!
It's 8pm already,you need to take your medicine.
I hope there is someone there to hold you, because from your comments you are showing signs of insanity already woman.
You are truly a definition of someone with mental psychosis. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blackdeewhy:

Now I get it!

I am sorry for all I have said,I thought I was catching fun, please forgive ma.
I am sorry.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Surulere11: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
RomanGreen:

In that case, your father, uncles and brothers are also useless right

Bring your Payoneer I buy at good rate

I buy/sell paypal funds,zelle,greendot,cashapp,venmo,skrill,rmb,Neteller,edd funds and all type of gift cards like itunes and others WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities Trailed By Gay/Lesbian Rumours / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.