Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91610 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by EDonHappen: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 (2006) winner Hector Joberteh was shot dead in Lagos by Gunmen.

A Facebook user, Oluwatosin Van Phillips Genesis wrote this on his timeline narrating how the incident went:

I hope I survive this shock.
A Lady that we have been friends here for over 2years chat me this morning that she will like to worship at my church today, of course I was very happy because we have not meet before and I was like I will be happy to meet her.
I told her that unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to see her but she can go to the church and I dropped the church address for her, she dropped her number for me to call her when I'm done because I will be busy.
When I through where I went to, I called her to ask if she has gone.
She said, Tosin sudden thing happened immediately she drop her number for me, she said she heard a knock of her flat door and she ask who's there and a man answered and told her that a car is parked and it blocked his way to drive pass that who is the owner of the car, she said she don't know and those men flashed their gun and pushed her, they said they have been trailing the car and the car parked not long time ago, she cannot do anything than to confess that the owner is living in upstair, They went there to shot the man, he was rushed to hospital but he couldn't survive it.
Furthermore, The victim is an international man who just arrived Last Month, he has his wife and children in abroad.
The victim actually went to pick his younger brother in MM2 airport this morning where the thief/assassin were trailing him from.
R.I.P Hector Joberteh, The Winner of Season3 Gulder Ultimate Search. (2006).
My Questions are:
If this is a set up, is it encouraging to have Nigerians as friends in abroad?
Is Nigeria an option country to come to after making it in abroad?
Can one come to Nigeria from abroad with confidence?
Is Lagos airport a safe route to pass when coming from abroad?
I'm so sad right now.

Rip bro!

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/gulder-ultimate-search-season-3-winner-hector-joberteh-shot-dead-lagos/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Meeloreh(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just like that?! There's another side to this story
RIP

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is this real?

11 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by EmyLeo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
#speechless#..lipsrsealed

##RIP bruh..

4 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Juliette05(f): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Even in our fatherland, nobody is safe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by thorpido(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Violence everywhere.
One needs to be careful and not 'show oneself' anyhow.A lot of evil people abound.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
what has he done to deserve this lawd..... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Tolexander: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.
Your brain is paining you!

245 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2017

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

3 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

Hercules is a demigod and I have never heard he used charms before. Which kind demigod you be sef?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by slizzyb(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
So ooo bad,, Wat way 9ja?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by osemoses1234(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by pyyxxaro: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
This story get k-leg

I blame Buhari for this undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
This can't be true....

The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Now I can't get the dead guy off my head. Op ori e o pe

30 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesus Christ !!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip.. too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lately, the fear of airport officials is the beginning of wisdom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by MasterKim: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
kennygee:

Hercules is a demigod and I have never heard he used charms before. Which kind demigod you be sef?
U cme spoil matter. Wich one be hercules now.
Nigerians go carry oyinbo mata for head like anytin.

42 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is so bad!!!
Now am reconsidering my plans of coming back to Nigeria when i travel abroad.. Evil ppl everywhere

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ha!
Na wa o!
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by rossyc(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is sad...RIP Handsome one.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Osahon7:
This is so bad!!!
Now am reconsidering my plans of coming back to Nigeria when i travel abroad.. Evil ppl everywhere
and there are no evil people in the abroad you are?

You people sef.... Others that have been coming back and did not get shot, you won't hear their story and you just hear one, you're afraid.

You will die wherever you're supposed to, by whatever manner.

RIP Hector

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Chicent(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Meeloreh:
Just like that?! There's another side to this story
RIP

so?? who will have to tell it?? hector is gone!! so sad.
Return If Possible man.... God knows best.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
kennygee:

Bet why

grin

5 Likes

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Larrey(f): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesus ,Hector. RIP
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Life has no meaning. ...

Trust me.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by miqos02(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
haba
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by kolnel: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pathetic

So much crime in the land

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities Trailed By Gay/Lesbian Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.