Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (70280 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / A.g. Mahmood: The Insolence Of Peter Obi Against The North And Northerners. / Yoruba Causing Division Between Igbo And Northerners - Tag Queen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by mrofficial(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Keziehenry:
Some of us supported this government but what happened now, lots of things have changed. The killing, the pampering of the Fulani herdsmen and bandits and the hardship have gone beyond what one can endure.

I started listening to his radio broadcast even during Jonathan's administration. He lambasted him and called him all kinds of names just that Jonathan being a wise man didn't give him attention.

Bottom line; It is only a foolish man that doesn't change his mind

Exactly. My posts from 2015 can tell that I supported Buhari vehemently. Didn't know he was still an asshole. Now, I have the same view as Nnamdi Kanu, let's go our separate ways!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by VULCAN(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2021
This should win a Nobel for the most stupid question asked in 2021.

I don't think anyone else can ask such a stupid question so it looks like this BMC will win the prize.

It would be a waste of my time to analyse why the question should win the prize.

thebosstrevor1:

Victimized in what way?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by KratosCorp: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Demons, Nanmdi KANU had already started Radio Biafra and was anti-Jonathan before Buhari came to power. That's why he was arrested in 2015. He had already started the agitation before the emergence of your god. Clowns.

thebosstrevor1:

Which people, nobody knew him until Apc came to power.

He organized this protest because he thought boko haram was created by northern elites to make Jonathan government comes to its knees.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by ajl: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2021
The poster and many others who posted comments here are just too disingenuous. This video show a man who had passion and hope for his country, and came out to protest the killing of northerners by Boko Haram. The question you should ask is "what made him take a different stance?" He appear to be someone deeply involved in Nigeria's travails and probably realized that Boko Haram and terrorism became a weapon in the hands of the northern elites, and most especially the Fulani. Then he was fighting for Nigeria, but now he is fighting for Biafra. He probably realized that fighting for Nigeria is a lost cause and it would be better to do something so that the carnage will not consume his own people. It's like trying to prevent fire from spreading to one of the rooms in a house that is already on fire. Has he not been right about all his predictions of events, most especially the Fulani agenda and the widespread killing by Fulani bandits?

Just as I was a One Nigeria advocate less than 2 years ago. I changed my mind just like he did because I realized that trying to live in Nigeria with the northern oligarchs, especially the violent Fulani, and their poor and largely uneducated masses is simply a lost cause. The day I saw Buhari and some northern elites attend a public wedding of two state governors children's just few days after hundreds of people were killed by bandits in Plateau was the day I changed my mind on One Nigeria. There is no way I want to be citizen of a country with such people.

Just like him, I am now an advocate of Yoruba Nation, except that I wouldn't resort to the style Mr Kanu adopted. Not that I am blaming him for that. This video is actually good for him as it show that Nnamdi Kanu is largely a very reasonable individual. Just look at how gentlemanly he look in that video. It show you that if one is not careful, Nigeria as a country can drive a reasonable person to insanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by edoairways: 2:13am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1 ask yourself this question, how come Jonathan won him over but PMB couldn't?.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by barcaboi(m): 2:31am On Jul 09, 2021
after4:
At least he is against the killing of people be it Hausa or Igbo. Op Please what do you stand for? You sold your conscience because of your stomach. If not, why is the killings in both northern and southern nigeria not a thing of brother to you but you choose to worry about Igbos that do not want to remain with you in this contraption? Why are you not worried that borno state now have two governors both collecting tax in a country where a former general is the president, but you choose to sell you soul for pittance. Keep doing your work of propaganda against Igbos, you eye go clear when you we finally leave you will realize that you are left with the demons you created

So who led and instigated the killings in the SE? Attacks on security forces and others?
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by uchennamani(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2021
BinamRex:

He didn't start his seperatist agitation during GEJ's presidency. He was a big supporter of GEJ's administration.
You haven't been following this man then. Haven't you heard how he described President Jonathan in office? He will always say ' Due to Jonathan'e imbecility, this happened, etc'.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by amliftedhigher: 4:18am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

This is one of Nnamdi kanu videos and protest fighting for one Nigeria in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-e20VWNKU&feature=youtu.be

Jack Obinyan-Buhari wrote:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
IN 2012 IT WAS "NIGERIA" AND NOT A "ZOO"
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"
Was there any lies in what he said?
Were people not being killed in the North in 2012?
Forget hatred
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by phemmyfour: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Gej apologist
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:
Which yeye Boko Haram, he was speaking one Nigeria when Igbos were busy licking sugar during Jonathan era. All of una forgot Biafra and threw the map in trash when the journey was sweet under PDP.
Behave yourself don't talk to me anyhow, if u retaliate u will hate me I won't warn u again
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Thomist(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do they say they want rehabilitation or amnesty??
They wanted their own country and started killing people.

Your foolishness has gone out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by colestephan86: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Below is a video of the imprisoned Ipob terrorist leader Nnamdi kanu fighting for one Nigeria during the Goodluck Jonathan PDP presidency. . He was peaceful and nice....until APC came to power, i think he wanted to make a name by all means possible which made made him go crazy and radicalised.

Nnamdi kanu was the organising committee member that organised protesters in the Uk against the killings in the north by boko haram, during that period he wanted a peaceful and one Nigeria.

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA
Nnamdi Kanu was ALL FOR NIGERIA in 2012 (off course with his Southern brother Jonathan in power) he was one of those who led protests AGAINST BOKO HARAM to the Nigerian Embasy in London in February 2012...In short let me just quote him.

"My name is Nnamdi Kanu and the reason why we are here today, is to protest the killing of innocent women and children and men for that matter all over NIGERIA especially in the Northern Part of Nigeria"
We are not happy, we are not pleased with what is happening and that is why we are here today, as you can see there are a lot of Nigerians who are protesting about the killing of families"

"People who are determined to tear the COUNTRY apart violently and it is not something that we support, it is not something that we will like to see contmue"
This was when his cash cow was in power..
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Behave yourself don't talk to me anyhow, if u retaliate u will hate me I won't warn u again
Go and die.....
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

#IPOB #MASSOB #BDA

When i see comments from this post i weep for how shallow Nigerians are as a people. See people calling NK a GEJ sympathizer forgetting that this same man also called GEJ unprintable names for getting that radio Biafra existed in GEJ's administration. Nigerians especially the poster here are suffering from what i call an unconscious bias and are seeking for anything to enforce that bias.
If you watch that video carefully he was protesting about the killings of all Nigerians in the north. he spoke irrespective of tribe, but the poster desperately trying to spin a false narrative decided to be stupid. If Nigerians should take a trace back and ask what made NK become so radicalized? We should trace our minds back to the infamous 97% and 5% comment made by PMB imagine if that statement was made against northerners NK's statements would be child's play. The government is using NK's arrest as a distraction to avert people's minds from their disastrous policies. I am no sympathizer or supporter of NK and IPOB but in the spirit of justice we should honestly state facts and not try to reinforce stereotypes and unconscious bias.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Zionthelion: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari made it clear that he was going to stop at nothing in frustrating the then Goodluck Ebele led government which he did and continued till his tenure. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a clear example of how resilient a man can be when seeking for justice.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

I no blame u, na quota system I blame.

Na 2 u score get admission dae give u dz mind to talk rubbish
Go and die. Your suplem leader bark more than this, but upon all nko? Na DSS cage he finally land. Una forgot Biafra when una dey lick sugar under Jonathan. Go and die jare.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by fxexperts: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are right, Jonathan was dashing money anyhow to any group both within and outside Nigeria. Different people were getting rich for doing nothing until buhari came and stop it, they hated him.

Lot of people made money from youwin without doing any project, they used the money to marry and live a lavish life.

This media and social media campaign against fulanis might be because Buhari closed the money tap.

Your Mumu dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2021
sth
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Tochj(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:
Igbos are coward and greedy. They will get back to their senses the day they take responsible for their action. Igbos never loved Yar'adua, it's on record that Igbos called him "Baba Go-Slow" so don't come here and type rubbish. Una forget Biafra during Jonathan era when you were all licking sugar.
A people who came to your village and dominate the business are greedy abi?
A people who stood and confront Fulani terrorists while you asslick them are cowards abi.
Get sense inugo..
That Envy won't help you...
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tochj:

A people who came to your village and dominate the business are greedy abi?
A people who stood and confront Fulani terrorists while you asslick them are cowards abi.
Get sense inugo..
That Envy won't help you...
A people that can't live among their own people in the east due to fear, evil and other atrocities by their fellow kinsmen should appreciate those that accommodated them in other people regions rather than showing their host communities the same evil acts that send them out as refugees to my land.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Mumu quota system. The joke is on u if u think u can insult me by insulting Biafra, only going through my profile you will know you are the one fooling yourself.

But u can't I guess, quota system education doesn't allow u even read not to talk of comprehend what we are saying here.

For u to understand my profile try and score above 2 as cut off mark maybe I will understand.

Mumu cheesy. Sometimes I wonder how people like u get into nairaland, aren't u supposed to be somewhere bombing yourself or sth
You better go and die cos we know how the sadeast were shouting one Nigeria when the licking of sugar was high under Jonathan.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Tochj(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:
A people that can't live among their own people in the east due to fear, evil and other atrocities by their fellow kinsmen should appreciate those that accommodated them in other people regions rather than showing their host communities the same evil acts that send them out as refugees to my land.
Which state are you from?
before I know what to tell you
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tochj:

Which state are you from?
before I know what to tell you
check www.state.com and don't the fact that una forgot Biafra in the trash when una dey lick sugar under Jonathan.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Quite the same
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Quota system shutup.

So it's no longer I support Biafra it's now I support Gej, did quota system make u very foolish. Can't you talk like someone that at least scored above 2 as cut off mark.

This 2/200 IQ is frustrating I know
Eeyah I.get another sad news for you, your KANU is now banned by the American government from entering U.S.A . Meanwhile KANU was seen licking sugar under Jonathan when Nigeria was one and Biafra a shit grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Quote story
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Quota system abeg shutup.

You have nothing to say, 2/200 iq no be brain.

Go and score 3 before u talk to me undecided tongue
He pain am say I gave him sad news. Blame yourselves for asslicking sugar while abandoning Biafra during Jonathan. But meanwhile Kanu has been banned from entering America.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
English
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 by Latakia(f): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldie:

Speak English
U go shift goalpost tire lol. Omo ale Kanu has been banned from entering AMELIKA and don't forget the fact that the zoo man that used to lick sugar under Jonathan is now in the zoo cage. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.