Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison (98739 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
South Africa's Justice Minister Ronald Lamola went to see former president Jacob Zuma at Escourt Correctional Services in KwaZulu-Natal this afternoon.

Zuma handed himself in at the prison last night before a midnight deadline. He has been sentenced to 15 months imprisonment for contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to appear before a commission investigating government corruption during his 9-year rule.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by appishani1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa

905 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
ESTCOURT CORRECTIONAL CENTRE: WHAT JACOB ZUMA’S NEW HOME IS LIKE

Zuma can perhaps consider himself lucky to have landed up in a prison that, relatively recently, was almost entirely rebuilt.

Situated in the small town of Estcourt in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, the old facility was constructed of corrugated iron before being demolished to make way for new buildings.

The facility was officially re-opened in May 2019 after R387 million (N11,6 billion) was spent upgrading it.

Estcourt’s jail can house around 500 inmates and has a hospital section offering 24-hour medical attention. It also has a workshop, a training centre and accommodation for officials.

The head of the centre, Mpumi Hadebe, told reporters on Thursday Zuma would have access to a television, but not a cell phone as such devices were banned by the Department of Correctional Services.

“He will have access to the public phone. If he wants to have contact with anyone that he needs to contact, then he’ll have access to the public phone. Wherever he is, there is a public phone (and) he will have access.”

While Zuma will be entitled to a maximum of four visits a month, these will have to be conducted over the telephone for now as the COVID-19 pandemic means that no prison visits are currently allowed.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Folabifreeman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
We all know he won't be put in general population.

He will be treated as a VIP. One of the perks of Democrazy

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
appishani1:
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa

LMFAO, it's all a charade my dear . The" democracy " isn't for everyone, it's mostly enjoyed by those with deep pockets and connections, your average South African is in deep shyt like you guys( justice-wise). The judiciary is very corrupt and biased against anyone who is not from certain circles, the media as well. South Africa of Ramaphosa has a great PR team though ,a team that can only be matched by that of Rwanda in selling bullcrap disguised as rosesgrin grin. Both have rotten justice systems, media dictatorship (monopoly),and presidents that are celebrated by the Western world( I wonder why?) wink.

118 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by longetivity(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bubu, pantami and malami should get ready for kirikiri

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

. South Africa of Ramaphosa has a great PR team though ,a team that can only be matched by that of Rwanda in selling bullcrap disguised as rosesgrin grin.

Don't act like Zuma didn't hire Bell Pottinger (disgraced British PR firm) to stoke racial tensions in SA just so he could remain in power.

Zuma supporters always acting like the guy didn't wreck SA.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by longetivity(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, it's all a charade my dear . The" democracy " isn't for everyone, it's mostly enjoyed by those with deep pockets and connections, your average South African is in deep shyt like you guys( justice-wise). The judiciary is very corrupt and biased against anyone who is not from certain circles, the media as well. South Africa of Ramaphosa has a great PR team though ,a team that can only be matched by that of Rwanda in selling bullcrap disguised as rosesgrin grin. Both have rotten justice systems, media dictatorship (monopoly),and presidents that are celebrated by the Western world( I wonder why?) wink.
keep qwayet girl

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Bluntguy: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigeria is a shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
longetivity:
keep qwayet girl

Lol, or what? grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Don't act like Zuma didn't hire Bell Pottinger (disgraced British PR firm) to stoke racial tensions in SA just so he could remain in power.

Zuma supporters always acting like the guy didn't wreck SA.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by longetivity(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, or what? grin
please gettaut

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:
[s]South Africa's Justice Minister Ronald Lamola went to see former president Jacob Zuma at Escourt Correctional Services in KwaZulu-Natal this afternoon.

Zuma handed himself in at the prison last night before a midnight deadline. He has been sentenced to 25 months imprisonment for contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to appear before a commission investigating government corruption during his 9-year rule.[/s]
Like we give a damn, coon stop forcing your shít on us, we ain't interested.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, or what? grin
Or we will kick you back to your slum grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu, pantami and malami should get ready for kirikiri
You know it won't even happen grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Don't act like Zuma didn't hire Bell Pottinger (disgraced British PR firm) to stoke racial tensions in SA just so he could remain in power.

Zuma supporters always acting like the guy didn't wreck SA.

LMFAO @ wrecking the country grin. I wonder what is currently taking place ; recovery ? grin. Until we see proof of his theft ,and he is charged for corruption; all na noise grin. Stoked racial tensions ,you mean by disturbing the masters at the dinning table ? grin grin. Racial tensions are high now ,and Zuma is not in power ,who do we blame ? .

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Like we give a damn, coon stop forcing your shít on us, we ain't interested.

I'll be looking out for extremely bad English from u, u know u cant spell to save your life. You are better off scratching my posts and remaining silent. Go ahead madman, I'm waiting... embarass yourself and your country grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I'll be looking out for extremely bad English from u, u know u cant spell to save your life. You are better off scratching my posts and remaining silent. Go ahead madman, I'm waiting... embarass yourself and your country grin grin grin[/s]
Cretin! I know that's a sign of defeat, I've told you countless times that you are no match to me, I will disgrace you back to your slum in soweto cheesycheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO @ wrecking the country grin. I wonder what is currently taking place ; recovery ? grin. Until we see proof of his theft ,and he is charged for corruption; all na noise grin. Stoked racial tensions ,you mean by disturbing the masters at the dinning table ? grin grin. Racial tensions are high now ,and Zuma is not in power ,who do we blame ? .

U think it will take 3 years to recover from 9 years of looting at Prasa, Eskom, SAA, etc? What was Zuma's own strategy again - blaming apartheid for everything and u lapped it up. So why shouldn't he be blamed for the "lost decade" of his misrule?

Just be honest with yourself, a PR company with links to Zuma which was destroying racial harmony in SA was caught in its tracks and died a terrible death in London - and you're still here living in denial. Should I even bother debating such a person?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Cretin! I know that's a sign of defeat, I've told you countless times that you are no match to me, I will disgrace you back to your slum in soweto cheesycheesy

I'm still here successfully rebuffing 2 years of your silly trolling and enduring your extremely poor English writing skills. I told u to deregister from the "Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Deranged" but I understand, u had no choice - u were kidnapped. But take your madness elsewhere, Nigerians wanna read this thread in peace - this is the biggest story in Africa today.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I'm still here successfully rebuffing 2 years of your silly trolling and enduring your extremely poor English writing skills. I told u to deregister from the "Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Deranged" but I understand, u had no choice - u were kidnapped. But take your madness elsewhere, Nigerians wanna read this thread in peace.[/s]
Nigga no one is interested in your bullshit news, don't force your garbage on us? we ain't interested. get a life instead.

and as far as I'm here, your shit ain't gonna smell front-page of this forum, I will make sure your threads don't get anywhere, they will all be thrown at the trash section, I've warned you severally, but it seems your dumb ass don't listen, now you will let me take full action on you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm still here successfully rebuffing 2 years of your silly trolling and enduring your extremely poor English writing skills. I told u to deregister from the "Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Deranged" but I understand, u had no choice - u were kidnapped. But take your madness elsewhere, Nigerians wanna read this thread in peace - this is the biggest story in Africa today.
Btw, are you still typing from the slum you reside in Soweto? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Nigga no one is interested in your bullshit news, don't force your garbage on us? we ain't interested. get a life instead.

and as far as I'm here, your shit ain't gonna smell front-page of this forum, I will make sure your threads don't get anywhere, they will all be thrown at the trash section, I've warned you severally, but it seems your dumb ass don't listen, now you will let me take full action on you.

LMAO grin grin grin Y the frustration though - u crying already - am I getting to u so soon in our engagement today? Go tell your grandma about frontpage, I don't give a hoot about it. Your spamming will get me to top Trend though, where I'll demolish u in full public view for most of Nigeria to see.

You have a very limited vocabulary son, I'm still gonna play circles around u while u repeat old posts u think are smart?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Btw, are you still typing from the slum you reside in Soweto? cheesy

You see what I mean - this is how lame you are with repetition. Didn't u mention this UP there? You've run out of things to say so soon? And u call that trolling? grin grin grin

Better take out a dictionary or use Google for help coz you're lame son. You know I can do this all day and all night with u, coming with fresh content while u summon lousy sidekicks. U ain't my match.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Cholls(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
My brothers Mandela people people and prison are like 5&6

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]LMAO grin grin grin Y the frustration though - am I getting to u so soon with our engagement today? Go tell your grandma about frontpage, I don't give a hoot about it. Your spamming will get me to top Trend though, where I'll demolish u in full public view for most of Nigeria to see.

You have a very limited vocabulary son, I'm still gonna play circles around u while u repeat old posts u think are smart?[/s]

Jobless Coon! we all know you live and breath on this forum, you are a pathological and pathetic liar lying about you not giving a hoot about front page, when in reality you get maximum orgasm when you hit the front page of a country you claim to hate. you are so damn ridiculous and foolish.

you think you can say shít about my country and I will let you to walk Scott free? no way coon! I'm going to annihilate you into smithereens, Fvck with me boy and face the repercussions.

we don't fvcking need any xenophobic bastards on this forum, go and create your own randland instead, lazy orang utan. cheesycheesycheesy

21 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

You see what I mean - this is how lame you are with repetition. Didn't u mention this UP there? You've run out of things to say so soon? And u call that trolling? grin grin grin

Better take out a dictionary or use Google for help coz you're lame son. You know I can do this all day and all night with u, coming with fresh content while u summon lousy sidekicks. U ain't my match.
I will surely kick you back to your slum, don't mess with me cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I will surely kick you back to your slum, don't mess with me cheesy

I've messed with u for 2 years and everytime u run to the moderators to save u from my onslaught. Remember that time I decapitated u in full Lagos view and they deleted all my posts throughout the thread coz I had seriously disgraced u? grin grin grin Those were the good old days.

Tell me Spicygayz, why do u always run to the moderators - are u not man enough? Zulu power too much for u? cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Jobless Coon! we all know you live and breath on this forum, you are a pathological and pathetic liar lying about you not giving a hoot about front page, when in reality you get maximum orgasm when you hit the front page of a country you claim to hate. you are so damn ridiculous and foolish.

you think you can say shít about my country and I will let you to walk Scott free? no way coon! I'm going to annihilate you into smithereens, Fvck with me boy and face the repercussions.

we don't fvcking need any xenophobic bastards on this forum, go and create your own randland instead, lazy orang utan. cheesycheesycheesy

Yes I don't give a damn about frontpage, unlike u who had a single dumb gay thread calling on men to leave their chicks and it hit frontpage coz mommy moderator is your friend. Is it the same mommy moderator u run to, to ban me and delete all the super embarrassing posts I hit u with? grin U and that moderator will eventually tire I swear to u. From today I'm dropping 2 THREADS PER DAY!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We'll see where your monitoring and spamming ends. If that fails I'll drop 3 THREADS PER DAY. It will be TMK Hiroshima up in here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I've messed with u for 2 years and everytime u run to the moderators to save u from my onslaught. Remember that time I decapitated u in full Lagos view and they deleted all my posts throughout the thread coz I had seriously disgraced u? grin grin grin Those were the good old days.

Tell me Spicygayz, why do u always run to the moderators - are u not man enough? Zulu power too much for u? cool[/s]
Your claim is invalid until you post proofs, don't say shít without any reasonable proof lad.

you know how I decimated you back then and you got fustrated and started posting pictures of someone pooing? you posted that picture a million times because you couldn't face my wrath and you were publicly defeated. so boy you ain't a match for me and would never be. cheesy

Even right here, someone praised me for dealing with you and you had to confront the person in anger, nigga you ain't a match for me and you will never be cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TMKsouth: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your claim is invalid until you post proofs, don't say shít without any reasonable proof lad.

you know how I decimated you back then and you got fustrated and started posting pictures of someone pooing? you posted that picture a million times because you couldn't face my wrath and you were publicly defeated. so boy you ain't a match for me and would never be. :

Even right here, someone praised me for dealing with you and you had to confront the person in anger, nigga you ain't a match for me and you will never be cheesy

I've got over 30 followers, 15 of which have followed me in the last 2 weeks alone thanks to your futile attempts to troll grin Keep me trending so I can collect some more cool How many followers do u have troll?

I congratulate myself for squashing that dumb admirer of yours. How is scratching out my posts and repeating same tired lines about Soweto slum and xenophobic coon exceptional trolling? U're both in need of monkey brain transplants. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Yes I don't give a damn about frontpage, unlike u who had a single dumb gay thread calling on men to leave their chicks and it hit frontpage coz mommy moderator is your friend. Is it the same mommy moderator u run to, to ban me and delete all the super embarrassing posts I hit u with? grin U and that moderator will eventually tire I swear to u. From today I'm dropping 2 THREADS PER DAY!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin We'll see where your monitoring and spamming ends. If that fails I'll drop 3 THREADS PER DAY. It will be TMK Hiroshima up in here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]grin
You are so dumb and ridiculous boy, how does the thread I created relate to anything gay? it's obvious you are the illiterate here if you can't read simple sentence. cheesy

btw, how would I be gay and still be banging your Zulu sister? does that even make any iota of sense to you? if I'm gay that also means those that supported me on the thread are gays too. cheesy

the only gay I know is you, you think I don't know how you lash ironglaxy ass daily? I wonder where she is? but I know you know her whereabout since she's your girlfriend cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.