Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Watch Keenly As He Regained His Lost Sight After Many Years Of Blindness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Keenly As He Regained His Lost Sight After Many Years Of Blindness. (113 Views)

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Keenly As He Regained His Lost Sight After Many Years Of Blindness. by ChristCFASM: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
WATCH KEENLY AS HE REGAINED HIS LOST SIGHT AFTER MANY YEARS OF BLINDNESS.
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26.
Watch keenly as he regained his lost sight after many years of blindness. He regained his lost sight during the power packed programme.
https://fb.watch/6CT__-XwQ2/

(1) (Reply)

The Folly Of Agnostics And Sceptics / (my) Interpretation Of John 16 Vs 7 / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.