Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53056 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Fira09(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022
The Christ Apostolic Church Nigerian posted photos of a mentally challenged man who was 'healed' in Offa, Kwara state branch of the church.

"This man on the picture was notably mad in the terrain (Odu-Owa), even his dreadful look beforehand explained it all; but at the foot of Jesus in the lives of the TACSFONITES at OFFA Chapter - Jesus restored his sanity, sanctity and soul to Himself. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus!" the post read.

SOURCE

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Fira09(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Fira09(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by JasonScoolari: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Our God is indeed a wonderful God...

This is how I want Tinubu urchins to be healed all over Nigeria.

The God that did it for this man, will do it for all urchins nationwide.

335 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by SuperWriter(f): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Glory be to God.

He reigns!

In case anyone need a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by God1000(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Hmm, click like if you are believe in faith healing.

And share if you think it's a hoax

I know we have a lot of true believers and atheists here

355 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by OVB123: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2022
What god can not do, doesn't exist. God be praise.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Freestainworld(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
May God be praised, the same way we will praise him after the victory of our incoming president Peter Obi the rock .

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Samunique(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Men... This is wonderful !!!

Glory be to the almighty God !

Only His power through Jesus name can do this !

Meanwhile, waiting for the haters of God and science crew to flood this thread and start their usual trademark of hating.

Cc nlfpmod lalasticlala mynd44 seun

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

To cap it all, I wish him well wink

grin grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Horig(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Our God is indeed a wonderful God...

This is how I want Tinubu urchins to be healed all over Nigeria.

The God that did it for this man, will do it for all urchins nationwide.

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by allanphash7(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Scam alert

And you expect me to believe this as Fuvck?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by CalabarPikin: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Mother nature showed him mercy

Peace unto him in love and light

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by manuelfolarin(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
I am tired of this people. do you all need to be told that the closest psychiatric hospital where several mental unwell individual have been waiting their
whole life, for their own so called 'devine healing' should be your next target by now.
Afterall, mad people do not need to have faith before they can be healed spiritually.
But no, you won't do that. You would rather spend the next few years dwelling on this one 'questionable' case.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by driand(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Tboy222: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
The Lord he is God.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by MuslimIgbo: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
I pray for this kind of miracle in lives of

OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS

OBÎDIOTS

and

FOOL ANI FOOLS CAUSING MAYHEM IN THIS COUNTRY.

Aameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Sleekcode: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by brandnprinting: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
okay thank God
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by stano2(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Make una wait for 3months first.
Btw looked younger with the Maddy look.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by WyzGem: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
God Did

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by ribbit: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Schizophronia cannot be cured but it can be managed.

By the way, he looked more handsome with his hair.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by iHart(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
He needs to follow up with some medications so he won't relapse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by kaywhy09(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Awesome
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by CaptainFM1: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
The person that tied him finally die or the heavy flood unroot the charm! Thank God for his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Deeprooted: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
90% of Nigerians are currently mad but won't realize it till APC hands over power.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Eriokanmi: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Wow! God of Apostle Ayo Babalola does wonders still. @folak48, come and see another miracle. Atheists will still call this fake. God exists for real and still saving lives, delivering people from diverse problems. Sadly, people's faith has waxed cold. The Bible can't be wrong on this. I remember that man who was healed of HIV. I was in that programme on ikoyi mountain that night, looking like skeleton when he first came. Later he came back with lab results from popular labs, including the one he received from a popular diagnostic centre in Oshodi, all came out negative.

6 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by VIKTO83(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2022
I believe in miracle.
I believe in this because I know the mad lamb in question.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by FuckDModz: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Temporary sanity.

Once you don kolo, you don kolo be that.

The only thing your friends and family can do is manage your activities so nothing will trigger your kolomental case. And that is freaking stressful.

The audio sanity go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Divine Rehabilitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.