Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436248 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by starkid1996(m): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2015
pls nokia care my nokia asha 202 is slow and acting like the ram is used up and also my phone dont download whatapp is there a link for me to download whatapp from.

Waiting for ur reply
thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Macdove02(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2015
My phone Nokia Lumia 530 usually restarts itself almost every 30minutes and before it does so...The profile changes to flight mode. What could be wrong?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by temblor(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
A
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Youngpo413: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Macdove02:
My phone Nokia Lumia 530 usually restarts itself almost every 30minutes and before it does so...The profile changes to flight mode. What could be wrong?
just check for updates,then download and install.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by temblor(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Device: Nokia XL

Contacts in my phone aren't being displayed any longer (whether saved in phone or sim card). It started a while ago when I noticed it takes a very long time for contacts to be displayed after booting and, now, I can't view my contacts anymore.

As a result, I cannot tell who is calling or messaging me as the names do not appear on the screen, just the numbers.

Can anyone assist?

PS: It does come on once in a while though and goes away again.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kmaxx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
My Uncle's Lumia.

Uhm... I need help please.
My uncle has a Nokia Lumia set. Suddenly he couldn't see whatsapp again in the phone.
Kmax, check this my phone oh, I no dey see whatsapp again. I ask am wetin happen he said, he had no idea but the phone been dey talk something like update whatsapp.

I collected the phone, lunched the app store to re-install whatsapp. It promted me to enter the password to the nokia account. I asked him for the password, he was like wetin be nokia account? Him no get any password joor!
Ha! Brother, this whatsapp no wan continue download without the password.
Wetin we go do now? ...and I was like, uhmm... E be like say na to wipe (restore factory sett.) the phone. But wahala go dey oh, as you go loss all the content of the phone.
Haba! Kmax... No oooh.

My gurus in the house, what must I do to restore whatsapp peacefully?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rapthugx(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
kmaxx:
My Uncle's Lumia.

Uhm... I need help please.
My uncle has a Nokia Lumia set. Suddenly he couldn't see whatsapp again in the phone.
Kmax, check this my phone oh, I no dey see whatsapp again. I ask am wetin happen he said, he had no idea but the phone been dey talk something like update whatsapp.

I collected the phone, lunched the app store to re-install whatsapp. It promted me to enter the password to the nokia account. I asked him for the password, he was like wetin be nokia account? Him no get any password joor!
Ha! Brother, this whatsapp no wan continue download without the password.
Wetin we go do now? ...and I was like, uhmm... E be like say na to wipe (restore factory sett.) the phone. But wahala go dey oh, as you go loss all the content of the phone.
Haba! Kmax... No oooh.

My gurus in the house, what must I do to restore whatsapp peacefully?
I guess you should create a Nokia account for him 1st. You can use any of d browser to do it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kmaxx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapthugx:
I guess you should create a Nokia account for him 1st. You can use any of d browser to do it.

I thought of this, but the nokia acct ID previously used no gree erase oh.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rapthugx(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2015
kmaxx:

I thought of this, but the nokia acct ID previously used no gree erase oh.
If it was created for the present owner i think you can recover d account. If it shows d email add n he recognises it as his just click on forgot password or recovet accoubt as the case may be. With some luck it he can recover it with his phone number.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kmaxx(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
rapthugx:
If it was created for the present owner i think you can recover d account. If it shows d email add n he recognises it as his just click on forgot password or recovet accoubt as the case may be. With some luck it he can recover it with his phone number.

Did that too.
Two options- Recover either by sms or email.

I selected sms I wait tire for text I no see. Did it again n again. Nothing, then I chose by email. And its uhm.. 'sorry we couldn't complete*** try again later. I tried later. Still sorry.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Adebaba1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
need a lumia to buy, i f u have one for 12k. pls holla
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nastydroid(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Adebaba1:
need a lumia to buy, i f u have one for 12k. pls holla
are you interested in lumia 530?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by smallvill(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
my name is Jasper Oparah if you need to sell your used phone and you need quick cash urgently please contact me i am in Lagos. any type of phone just make sure its working i stay in egbeda so make sure you can come and meet me at the GSM village there. please also send pictures and asking price. Please note this is for those that need quick cash so if you are hoping to sell your phone what you bought it don't bother to contact me for my offer may offend you.

you can add me on was-app
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by leanalyst: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please I need help or any engineer who can change touchscreen of Nokia lumia 1520? The touchscreen isn't pressing again, but the LCD display screen is working perfect.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by gabystyle: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
For ur original Nokia Lumia 1520 screen replacement kindly WhatsApp or call 08062101426.
leanalyst:
Please I need help or any engineer who can change touchscreen of Nokia lumia 1520? The touchscreen isn't pressing again, but the LCD display screen is working perfect.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Macdove02(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
My lumia 530 case broke...Is it possible to get another to buy and where can i?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jackson44(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
dear Nokia care .
I need help unlocking two lumia (520&635) that are both locked to Vodafone ,kindly quote me with the possible cost of unlocking them.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by purplekayc(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is the Nokia XL rootable?have tried several tyms to no avail....

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
rapthugx:
that his uncle phone ain't lumia cos lumia doesn't request for login details to download from the store
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ycmdng(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lumia 930 for sale - #55k and Lumia 730 with window 10 OS - #30k flat rate. Holla on 08061191767 Lagos preferably.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Catalyst007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Didn't know that, thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by VickyHills(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good day House. I just got a new Lumia 520(ve been using BB since ever). Pls is there a way one can use like BIS on it instead of Mobile Data?(Cheat). Or what's the best plan to use? Thanks, all.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by zizomaticz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good Evening to all, I want to change the screen of my Lumia 1020 that got cracked a few months back. Anyone with a scrap Lumia 1020 or a replacement screen? Please get in touch ASAP

Thank You in anticipation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by zizomaticz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
VickyHills:
Good day House. I just got a new Lumia 520(ve been using BB since ever). Pls is there a way one can use like BIS on it instead of Mobile Data?(Cheat). Or what's the best plan to use? Thanks, all.

No Way No! I use my blackberry Z10's Mobile Hotspot to share internet connectivity with my Lumia. Only way I know
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abmendozer(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Please I need lumia 520 or 530 phone. How much does it cos to get either lumia 520 or 530.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Youngpo413: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2015
abmendozer:
Please I need lumia 520 or 530 phone. How much does it cos to get either lumia 520 or 530.
go for 532 just 20k better than those 2 outdated one you mentioned.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abmendozer(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
go for 532 just 20k better than those 2 outdated one you mentioned.
Yeah I would have love to get the lumia532 but I have limited resources. So do you know how much the the lumia 530 or 520 would cost and where can I get it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
abmendozer:

Yeah I would have love to get the lumia532 but I have limited resources. So do you know how much the the lumia 530 or 520 would cost and where can I get it?
530 is 16k5,you can get it anywhere or you can check slot....520 is still close to 20k.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abmendozer(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
530 is 16k5,you can get it anywhere or you can check slot....520 is still close to 20k.
Ok thanks. I misplaced my phone yesterday so I didn't plan for this. Also need a good phone to take to camp before 28th of this month. Was thinking the would be around 15k though. Thanks anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.