Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435839 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2011
Nokia Care:

Your 3120c is BB5 model. If default code fails, the only way is to contact care center to reset code.

Thanks. That's why I'm contacting you. Or do you mean my network provider?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2011
hi i understand qt 4.7.2 has been released for A while now, but the only worry of mine has been the fact that it installs on drive c only. But qt 4.7.3 has been repacked by mohamed gehazy, and it now installs on drive e. I know its not official from nokia but is it safe to get this for my n97. Cuz many apps require it to work seemlessly with the phone. Thanks. Then pls is it advisable to change the product code of my phone, so that i can get better firmwares that have no restrictions.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 15, 2011
Thanks. That's why I'm contacting you. Or do you mean my network provider?

Not network provider. Take phone to Nokia care, ,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 15, 2011
@u2 1 day- Use Modded app's at your own risk. Product code change IS POSSIBLE but not permitted from Nokia.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by amasha(f): 8:45am On May 16, 2011
Nokia Care:

Not network provider. Take phone to Nokia care, ,

If you're in lagos, Can you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you,

Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by doctokwus: 10:28pm On May 16, 2011
i av a nokia 6120 4sale.Comes with ovi/opera and bolt browsers installd with charger.10k or nearest offer

I
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by doctokwus: 10:34pm On May 16, 2011
av nokia 6120 4sale.has ovi/opera& bolt browsers installd wt oda aplications.10k or nearest offer.08062712337
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by michaelok(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2011
I've got a problem with my nokia e75. The camera's capture button is not doing its work, at times the navi keypad speeds down or up on a single touch, then some keys on the normal keypad (not the qwerty keypad) freezes but releases when i move the cursor forward or backward. So what is the possible cause and pls infer a solution. Its firmware still reads 2009. Hope to hear from you!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 17, 2011
I've got a problem with my nokia e75. The camera's capture button is not doing its work, at times the navi keypad speeds down or up on a single touch, then some keys on the normal keypad (not the qwerty keypad) freezes but releases when i move the cursor forward or backward. So what is the possible cause and pls infer a solution. I

It could be corrosion on keypad because of moisture. Or could be the Keypad ic (Esd Protection) Damaged. Take to Nokia care for diagnosis. You can ask for a firmware upgrade even the problem is not from firmware.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Josyrogers(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2011
i have question. If i buy an original nokia phone in USA but when in NIGERIA i discover some fault, can i have the fixed free in NIGERIA under the warranty service? Does the warranty extend to Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:36am On May 18, 2011
i have question. If i buy an original nokia phone in USA but when in NIGERIA i discover some fault, can i have the fixed free in NIGERIA under the warranty service? Does the warranty extend to Nigeria? Thanks.

Kindly Provide Imei.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Josyrogers(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2011
there's no imei number yet. I intend buying in the USA but i need to be certain that i can still enjoy the warranty cover in Nigeria, despite it being purchased in USA.
All i want to know is if the original nokia phone bought in the USA could be covered by the warranty here in Nigeria.

Is there anything like international warranty?

How can one know how to check?

please. Thank you.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:49am On May 18, 2011
Is there anything like international warranty?

Manufacturer's Limited Warranty

This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.

Nokia Corporation (“Nokia”) provides this Limited Warranty to person who has purchased the Nokia product(s) included in the sales package (“Product”).

Nokia warrants to you that during the warranty period Nokia or a Nokia authorised service company will in a commercially reasonable time remedy defects in materials, design and workmanship free of charge by repairing or, should Nokia in its absolute discretion deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Limited Warranty (unless otherwise required by law). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you have purchased the Product provided that it is intended for sale in that country.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Josyrogers(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2011
thank you for your response. Now to check if i get your point clearly, If i take the faulty phone to a Nigerian Nokia care centre, despite being under the manufacturer's limited warranty in USA, I'll be charged for the repairs? Yes?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 18, 2011
Yes, smiley
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Josyrogers(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2011
thank you again! Satisfied. Now another question. Do nokia care centres, especially the one at Ikeja, sell nokia phones? That is, can i buy nokia phones at nokia care centres? Like the N8, E7 or C7

Sorry for all these questions.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2011
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cardoso111(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2011
Pls help me !my e71 nokia doesnt download fully-it stops at 75%.do i need to factory rest?what is the code for this?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ziccoit: 9:32am On May 20, 2011
Do you have an outlet in Osun State? Can I get to buy nokia battery BP-4L MODEL original that will work like one that came with N97?
If you don'nt have a shop in Osun state, how can you help me to get one?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2011
If you don'nt have a shop in Osun state, how can you help me to get one?

Locate your nearest nokia care using-
http://mea.nokia.com/find-a-store-en/store-locator/application-container?storelocator_content_country=NG
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:41am On May 20, 2011
Pls help me !my E71 Nokia doesn't download fully-it stops at 75%.do i need to factory rest?what is the code for this?

Download stops at 75%? What are you trying to download? From ovi store?

Backup your important data.
To Reset, Dial *#7370#
Enter security code (Default code is 12345)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cardoso111(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2011
Thanks,its supper!can i download maps from ovi?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2011
can i download maps from ovi?

Maps are downloadable from Ovi Store.

E71 comes with a 7day free navigation.

Read details here:- http://mea.nokia.com/find-products-en/devices/nokia-e71/discover-navigation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by YEBOKO(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2011
kodus to you guys please i have a problem with my nokia E5-OO any time i insert an etisalat sim its always write insert sim but its ok with all other networks,what can i do urgently.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:29am On May 21, 2011
kodus to you guys please i have a problem with my nokia E5-OO any time i insert an etisalat sim its always write insert sim but its ok with all other networks,what can i do urgently.

Is the simcard working with other handset?

Try cleaning the contacts of sim.
Ask Provider for a replacement sim.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by YEBOKO(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2011
kodus to you guys please i have a problem
with my nokia E5-OO any time i insert an
etisalat sim its always write insert sim but
its ok with all other networks,what can i do
urgently.
Is the simcard working with other handset?
Try cleaning the contacts of sim.
Ask Provider for a replacement sim.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by YEBOKO(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2011
thanks but i have tried four sim cards already and still the same insert sim(pls note only etisalat sim) and there are sum pictures dat if i try to delete d fone will be writing (general system error) d imie is 354859045556470.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lukecent: 10:27am On May 21, 2011
Ma n91phone memory that was 14mb b4 is nw 304kb, and d problem is dat I dnt knw whot consumed d remaining 13.6mb. What can I do to restore it's original memory
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2011
thanks but i have tried four sim cards already and still the same insert sim(pls note only etisalat sim) and there are sum pictures dat if i try to delete d fone will be writing (general system error) d imie is 354859045556470.

Take your phone to Nokia care Point with non working sim. Your phone is under Warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2011
Ma n91phone memory that was 14mb b4 is nw 304kb, and d problem is dat I dnt knw whot consumed d remaining 13.6mb. What can I do to restore it's original memory

The soft-format code  is *#7370# .  It performs a format of the Internal drive – All data will be lost if you use this feature.

To do Hard Format:

Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ’3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yomade007(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2011
Good day,
I ve problem with my Nokia phone (5800 xpressMusic) imen 357988032431772
This phone is not display anything on screen, i m not be able to anything, nd the changepoint problem.
i m base in Ibadan oyo state.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 21, 2011
I ve problem with my Nokia phone (5800 xpressMusic) imen 357988032431772
This phone is not display anything on screen, i m not be able to anything,

Are you able to receive calls? Take phone to nokia care for repair. Where did you buy this phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.