Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435853 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ikare(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
I want to sell my Lumia 640 xl,very neat n in very good condition. Already upgraded to windows 10. Price of 30k slightly negotiable. Kindly sms,call or whatsapp 08084391015. Location is Ikorodu or Lekki
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ClayT(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Microsoft Lumia 550 for sale @ 8k in Ibadan ..contact 08124291266
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by orgzeyn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
I need what app for c3 pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by lastbaff(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys, check out this sure list of Nokia phones with specs: Latest Nokia Android phones with their prices
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by CellTabRepair20: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success

Click link below
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Yseone(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please house, my Nokia Lumia 900 keeps charging but doesn't add anything to the battery.
Sometimes charges almost 24hours yet not upto 50% and sometimes, the battery decreases while charging...
Please what is the cause and what is the solution
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by CapstoneMobile(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
Alcatel,
Lenovo,
TCL,
Motorola,
HTC,
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and all model number with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Freeko4: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by salesforce: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Oh
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by teejaymos(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
What's the latest and affordable Nokia fone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Trone: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Greetings everyone, I have a Lumia 920 I've been trying to update for like a month now, but each time, it says " update cannot be downloaded (801881d0) " after reaching like 70%. Tried resetting my phone and likes but all to no avail.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Syphonn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
HOW TO CHECK BVN WITH PHONE

Bank Verification Number- BVN is CBN initiatives to make sure there is security, transparency, and ability to assess data easily in the right way.
This is practiced in the many developed countries. The innovation in Nigerian banking system is a good one, showing that the country is upgrading from developing country to a developed country.
Phone numbers are just eleven (11) digits, so, we now have 11digits more to memorize.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/check-bvn-with-phone/
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by arazanbal: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
please can someone help me unlock my nokia lumia 635,it locked to T-mobile USA.pls i m in need of it,i knw it off thread but pls someone should help out,i in benin city
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by SimpleBea(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Trone:
Greetings everyone, I have a Lumia 920 I've been trying to update for like a month now, but each time, it says " update cannot be downloaded (801881d0) " after reaching like 70%. Tried resetting my phone and likes but all to no avail.
What's ur location?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by arazanbal: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2017
please can someone help me unlock my nokia lumia 635,it locked to T-mobile USA.pls i m in need of it,i knw it off thread but pls someone should help out,i in benin city imie 353048060366202
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Trone: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2017
SimpleBea:

What's ur location?
Ibadan, Oyo state.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by godspeed: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Please house, what is the best video app for Nokia 3? I need a video app with an appealing UI.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anyone who could fix Nokia Lumia 820 screen should inbox me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by SimpleBea(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
Anyone who could fix Nokia Lumia 820 screen should inbox me
Hi. call or WhatsApp if you are in Lagos
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mastasam(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
evening I have two issues 1 my Nokia 515 is consuming battery as a result of wine mistakenly poured on it. and 2 ny lumia 2520 tablet cover isn't responding I need to change it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mastasam(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
teejaymos:
What's the latest and affordable Nokia fone
Nokia 3310
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kedarkrest: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello, my Lumia 1020 is not charging anymore and I suspect the problem is with the charging point. Please how can you help?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by onyfrank: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Hi Gurus in the house,

I just swapped my phone with my wife; I gave her my android phone and took her Nokia X2-01.
She was using Whatsapp on this nokia since last year April till we swap phone. Now I tried changing account with my number all most three times but her contacts on the Whatsapp still love-vendor me, and I dony want to keep telling her contacts that she is not the one. So boring.

Now, 4days ago, I decided to delete the Whatsapp and install fresh one. So that my number should be used to verify.

I downloaded the Whatsapp, then lunch it, I was asked to verify my phone number which I did and press OK. It starts downloading again. After downloading again, I try lunching it again, it brought me to the platform of verifying my phone number, I did it, and it starts downloading again.

I have done this almost 15 times but it keep repeating.

Pls friend I want this Whatsapp on this phone(NOKIiA X2-01) again. Any idea on how to make it happen is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy uninterrupted Internet connection from the best and for less. wink

• 9Mobile (Etisalat) Data Available grin
5,000MB (5GB) - ₦2,000
10,000MB (10GB) - ₦3,000

Call, Text, WhatsApp Contact on signature.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cho25bc(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Engineers in the house. Please I need ur help. My Nokia Lumia 625 Windows has gone off since last month.My whatsapp didn't come up so I decided to switch it off and turn it on again in order to reboot it.

And that's it, since then,it has not turn on again. Although it has been showing dis sign before then. If d phone is switched off or d battery goes flat, it would come up immediately it's plugged into d power source,also just a click of d power button will bring it up with no hassle.But suddenly,none of these actions worked on it anymore except I press d power button several times. Sometimes I would have to press down n hold d power+volume buttons before it would respond. All these continued until it finally gave up in September.

About 3 phone engineers had checked it but they couldn't detect its main problem. Someone said its software problem but no technician haas been able to disect the software problem.

Pls what can I do? What have happened to it and who can help?

Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Healer007: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
nepapole:

Pls whr did u fix urs? I went to Microsoft centre at ikeja....they told me 25k.
Hello
Are u still on that stuff smiley
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Healer007: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
onyfrank:
Hi Gurus in the house,

I just swapped my phone with my wife; I gave her my android phone and took her Nokia X2-01.
She was using Whatsapp on this nokia since last year April till we swap phone. Now I tried changing account with my number all most three times but her contacts on the Whatsapp still love-vendor me, and I dony want to keep telling her contacts that she is not the one. So boring.

Now, 4days ago, I decided to delete the Whatsapp and install fresh one. So that my number should be used to verify.

I downloaded the Whatsapp, then lunch it, I was asked to verify my phone number which I did and press OK. It starts downloading again. After downloading again, I try lunching it again, it brought me to the platform of verifying my phone number, I did it, and it starts downloading again.

I have done this almost 15 times but it keep repeating.

Pls friend I want this Whatsapp on this phone(NOKIiA X2-01) again. Any idea on how to make it happen is highly appreciated. Thanks
Whatsapp still works om x2
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Naijagirlfriend: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by nepapole(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Healer007:

Hello
Are u still on that stuff smiley
Nah...I have abandoned it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.