Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits (16580 Views)

FAAN Condemns Adamawa Governor Fintiri For Violating COVID-19 Rules At Airport. / Imam Who Sheltered People In Plateau Killings To Get A National Honor / Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by sam564: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
same chorus...... he condemns as usualll
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Richardforreal: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Rubbish response. The security agencies are supposed to be pro-active and not reactive.
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Just audio talk.....
Sometimes I wonder if Aso rock have been change to PRESIDENCY and if Garba Shehu is our new president or spokesman!
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by PussyKing(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin

To punish bandits
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Soso990240(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by rita25(f): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
but no shoot at sight order for them oh only promises to punish them like maybe give them frog jump or pickpin......................
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by musa234(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
To punish? When?
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by dederocs(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Send them to their deaths, these evil barbarians can never see God. Only darkness and hades.
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by sunnyside16(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Came this man just hush already...................................also promising and more people are killed
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by atonement12: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
"Violence is only a threat to the nation when committed by people from across the River Niger, not by cows in human skin."
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by GoldHorse(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin

E no shock am this time? cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
My name is abimbola, I'm a native of Ekiti n I'm a 400l student of Ekiti state university where av been for over 5years pursuing only bsc degree.. Please I want to use this medium to seek help from individual because am bout to have a split over cus I have not paid my 400l schools and we will start our last exam in money 12th of July, 2021. And I only have 32000# with me out 82,500#..
Note: I'm an orphan and I have being doing this by my self without seeking any help any where but I am very broke this time around n I don't know who n where to run to..
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR ANY PROOF N I'LL PROVIDE IT. AM NOT A SCAMMER.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Drsnives(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Everytime to Everytime to.. this man mumu never do?
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by kayjay69(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
"....to punish bandits"

To punish bandits with what, more money and more security protection?

maybe when Jesus come sha
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by VillagePipu: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We believe you are doing your best. We know the politicians are sponsoring them. But we shall overcome as a united single Nigeria nation.

My brother, you can only run but you can't hide. Let Northern leaders keep debating cows and donkeys while bandits are killing Northerners. Very soon, others will leave the North behind in this foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Joseph08(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2021
He's more interested in Nmamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho, because they aren't from the Northern part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by atonement12: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
"Says No Criminal Will Go Unpunished" ...including you!
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Always condemning once it is north but will swift to killing if it's south.
Regional president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by duro4chang(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Rubbish! How many bandits has he been able to puhish? In his home town the bandits are killing like mad and nothing happened. Shame!
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by michoim(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Correct President...
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by zinaunreal(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Weak azz president. Weakling weakli weakli weaklino
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by TAglobe(f): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2021
It happened in my village. It was so pathetic, killing and abduction of many
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Racoon(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Keep on issuing threat against bandit/BH terrorists but taking action against IPOB/Igboho.Thunder fire you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by foreshore(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/buhari-condemns-adamawa-killings-threatens-to-punish-bandits/

We only have a President who is good at condemnimg and no action.
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Donedeal1(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Thank God, the government is really good, now we have two governors in a state, very soon we will have two presidency also,then we can know which one is better.
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Racoon(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
TAglobe:
God comfort and succour our brethren there IJN.Be encourage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Randy111(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
UstazAhmed:
We believe you are doing your best. We know the politicians are sponsoring them. But we shall overcome as a united single Nigeria nation.

That spirit of irredeemable zombiesm in you, die by fire.

Now make another post let's see if you have been delivered
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by biafranrealson: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Are you saying that Those that have lost their loved ones arent yet disappointed?
Never seen a pretender like Buhari all my life
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by pawo909: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits by Sweeetheart(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
TAglobe:

I hope you're safe and your family? sweetheart cares

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) / How Chioma Anasoh, Super-mistress Ruined Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.