Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition (2923 Views)

Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction / The Great Grand Plan To Cheat Sen. Akpabio…how PDP Major Witness Unraveled Plot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
History555:
Op there is no oil well in anambra ceded to delta
The lgbo speaking areas don't have oil wells. So correct that impression. Secondly akwa ibom oil wells are offshore and have nothing to do with abia state. Its rivers state that most oil wells in abia and imo were ceded to.

It's not that the Ibo speaking areas don't have oil. If you count Kwale and Ika as Ibo speaking (please don't kill me) then they have oil. But I don't think they have a common border with Anambra
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by olisaEze(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Delta State was created from old Bendel State comprised of Edo & Delta, nothing concern Anambra for dia.

Asaba doesn’t even have palm oil talk-less of crude. undecided

The oil in Delta-Ibo is in Kwale and parts of Aniocha-North LGA of the State, non of which have a common boundary with Anambra State.

So how ur Fulani Administration wan take thief am? They’ll just come online & be typing nonsense
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2021
koondog:

Typical Yoruba that doesn't travel or know how to read map. See oil and gas field map, DO YOU SEE ANY OIL OR GAS NEAR CALABAR? There is no oil in Cross River and has never been. Cross River is way up North next to Benue. Read fuccking map dummy.

76 oil wells: Get ready to battle FG, Ayade tells SANs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/76-oil-wells-get-ready-to-battle-fg-ayade-tells-sans/%3famp
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by tempest01(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2021
We now know what was promised Ben Ayade to defect.

The Akwa Ibom state government should start now to take steps to protect from economic sabotage by desperate power seekers.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by Almaigaa: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2021
heniford2:
Igbos no send oil oh all the want is good governance but since we can't see one we need Biafria

Only the North can give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, the North will never allow Biafra have their Country.

Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by heniford2: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Almaigaa:

Only the North can give Biafra their independence. But as it stands now, the North will never allow Biafra have their Country.
dem give us Biafra dem no give us we go dey chop belle full naw d problem be say na grass una go dey chop so grin
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by EMMY76: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2021
The apc are really working overtime I suspect that they are the ones sponsoring the crises in both the apga and the pdp in anambra state so that they can use the courts to install apc governor at the end of the day just the way they have done in imo.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by EMMY76: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
History555:
Op there is no oil well in anambra ceded to delta
The lgbo speaking areas don't have oil wells. So correct that impression. Secondly akwa ibom oil wells are offshore and have nothing to do with abia state. Its rivers state that most oil wells in abia and imo were ceded to.

Anambra actually have oil deposits in commercial quantity but the federal govt are refusing to acknowledge it obiano have been fighting this injustice for some time now. You can comfirm this urself if u go to places like igbariam u will find oil companies working there but the oil production there is allocated to delta state.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by Hunchogee: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2021
koondog:

I know you are yoruba and always dismissive whenever oil in SE is mentioned. See facts. The offshore is mostly gas. The oilfields are concentrated in the border with Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers. These are facts, not your propaganda!
Then you Ipob or biafrans are as stupid as the Yoruba called you people... So becos I didn't agree with you am now a Yoruba pig..
Abasi aneke amia fian ufen.. unam ikot.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by Broveens42(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
DesChyko:
South South grin
I taught Year 2 secondary school students a class on bearing and direction; then used Nigerian map to demonstrate why some regions are called South West, South East, North West and North East as secondary cardinal points.
Imagine my comical chagrin when a girl from Delta said 'South South is not there' grin embarassed
I told her "it's great you're learning the facts now so that in your time, you can correct the ignorance with which we made that mistake."

grin
I dey shame for our education brotherly

1 Like

Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by FreeIgbos: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
koondog:

I know you are yoruba and always dismissive whenever oil in SE is mentioned. See facts. The offshore is mostly gas. The oilfields are concentrated in the border with Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers. These are facts, not your propaganda!

In your mischief, you don't even understand your own map. From the map you posted, there are far more gas fields onshore in the Imo/Abia/Rivers/Anambra axis than offshore that has more oil fields.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by FreeIgbos: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2021
koondog:

Afonja control you hate and envy of Igbos. See facts

Lol, me afonja? Lee nu onye ara na akpo onye ozo onye Ara, n'ebe ona apu ara. You this fulani man, can you translate that Igbo I wrote there?

The bottom line is that the oil in question is located 100% in Igboland, regardless of whether you call it Imo or Rivers. However, I'm happy that the injustice done to Imo has been corrected. If you like kill yourself over something that doesn't concern you, abo.ki.
Re: Grand Plan To Return Most Of The Oil Wells From SS Back To SE But With Condition by Sufferingboy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
See greed,in delta north it is Ndokwa and Ika people that have oil,the oshimili and aniocha people are just economy parasite in delta north.

Anyway,we Ikas will continue to control delta north,we may consider helping Ndokwa people to become the governor when it the time for delta north to produce a governor again.

Ika,we may be small be population,but we will control the political destiny of all ethnic nationalities in delta north.

Ni Ika rimma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Something Is Wrong With This Picture!! / Texas Executes 400th Inmate, Do You Support Death Sentence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.