Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina (18811 Views)

FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed / Anambra Election: Police Officers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Feeding Allowance / Retired Police Officers Protest Unpaid Pension - Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Jiokejohn: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
When mediocrity takes over the administration of a nation, such and many yet-to-come actions become the order of the day.

The question is, WHO WILL RESURRECT NIGERIA?

Let's watch the dance while it lasts.

"Once it happened, it was adjudged a mistake; twice, it becomes foolishness." I pity Nigerian electorates and their future.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
I think the people should arrest police and best them up for unlawful protest in Bubu's Bokoharam state. How dare! Do they want our loving and caring daddy Bubu to speak to them in the language they understand?
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Ezedon(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
No more Roger
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Lightorder: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Did you say, ‘protest’ ?
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by themanderon: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
These are the same policemen that will be deployed to harass and kill protesters demanding for a better country. The politicians they are protecting will now decline paying them their salaries in return for their foolishness. Ain't that a thing.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Princedapace(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
ifytrik:
If only wishes can come to pass, i will wish that the entire foolish policemen involved in that protest get killed just the way they killed inocent protesters during the end-sars protest, it will never be well with any policeman that has killed an innocent citizen before.

Lol
Direct your courses to the politicians. They are the ones giving orders. If u don't obey the order given to u by the politicians, u will be arrested
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by heniford2: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
So what am asking is what benefit is the police in Nigeria one the can not stop bandit two the collect bribes and kill innocent citizens the should not pay them jor the are useless
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Drbiz504: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is well

Any way, dm me if you need USA and Australia Sim cards
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by wallrichy: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari idiot will deal with them in the language they understand... They would soon be confronted by Buhari family, the herdsmen, Boko Haraams and the bandits...and surely make dead meat of them all with legalise foolanus sorry foolanis Ak47..
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Theoarhics: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good for them. Buhari no pay them. When we were fighting for better life for everyone you allowed the politicians to use u guys to derail the process. We are all in it together. Hunger never beat una reach.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Expect apc and liar Muhammad to call them ipob police
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by FBIBOT(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wish soldiers can also start firing them with bullets, tear gas, hot water.... Since that's what they do when civilians protest

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by unikprince(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Protest what? They should be arrested, tortured and put behind bars, yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by olatdove: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ebi lo ma pa yin ku, bi ebi se pa monamona ku, (Na hunger go kill una), the protest that is not acceptable for citizens to fight for their rights and for you useless set of people called police, now you are protesting GOD go polish all of you.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Thesaint141(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lai Mohammed will soon come for u guys
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Salt06(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Monogamy:
Those are hired policemen to protest..

Considering the amount the gov of Katsina is paying the bandits , Police officers in the state are the highest paid in Nigeria

Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by otabaotaba: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
The Nigeria police force should be deployed to arrest this Nigeria police force
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by redirect(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
SO POLICE KNOW HOW TO PROTEST WHEN THEY SHOOT INNOCENT PROTESTERNS?
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by haykes(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Haaaaaaa laugh wan kill me e don reach police I don't believe shoot them all animals in human flesh
Mumu man God punish them
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by ifytrik(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol
Direct your courses to the politicians. They are the ones giving orders. If u don't obey the order given to u by the politicians, u will be arrested
so the politicians directed the police men to kill the protesters right? They equally directed the police men to kill all the innocent people they've been killing abi? NAWA for you o
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Mylifemyme(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
The country called Nigeria is a mess God knows. I just wonder were all the prayer my mom and other religious Nigerians make go to. You need to see the number of people coming to my shop to get winter wears undecided
It's good for me though buh I sometimes just seat and pitty the country.
Nawa ooh mmmmmmm cry
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Masterkernel1: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Considering the amount the gov of Katsina is paying the bandits , Police officers in the state are the highest paid in Nigeria

I guess dust has some side effects in one's reasoning. Those from up North are higher animals indeed.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Princedapace(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
ifytrik:
so the politicians directed the police men to kill the protesters right? They equally directed the police men to kill all the innocent people they've been killing abi? NAWA for you o

we always except our politcians. U were talking about protesters. So, I replied u. Police cant fight protesters if politicians dont give them order.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Kayharry(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
So police can protest but civilian can't protest na water Canon una go use on Dem .
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Lastanza: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am very much disappointed. No body to rain bullets on them? How dare them protest. They should all be killed for protesting
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by 8stargeneral: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari should deploy soldiers very fast..why are disturbing d peace of loving people going about their normal business.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Awaja(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
It's understandable now why we need "pay_pass"
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by RealDaughter(f): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Same police they do send to fire tear gas and live arms at protesters? Make Gov flex their money well well,to shop person money dey sweet especially these kind of people,I know that not all are bad but you know one thing with oil grin
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Walkee: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
If they want to get paid or get salary increase this afternoon they can easily get it but they're foolish. If they all stayed at home for just 3 days, without anybody to protect the politicians they will get whatever demands they want but they're cowardly idiots who are only strong in the face of peasants
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by chiokeman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
We won't tolerate any protest from Police or any action that would undermine the peace of ordinary citizens.
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by winner37(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
They can not the paid because they do received thier salary on a daily bases ...

So police can protest in the country , why do they used to open fire on peaceful protesters ? Pls someone should help me with AK47 let me go and gun them down ....
Re: Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina by Theunbothered: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
These ones are busy using protest to catch cruise while their brothers in arms are crying in the North East

Monogamy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvwe0yPz0Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / Lagos Generated More Revenue Than All Northern States In First Half Of 2021- NBS / Makinde Lied! Atiku Was Among The 1st Commiserate With The Govt & People Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.