Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs (27124 Views)

CSU In Trouble For Lying Under Oath As Documents Show Tinubu Did Not Graduate. / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by emanobis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
The truth is this: Has there been any nominee picked from an opposition party?
I stand to be corrected though
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by fujirice: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Again Buhari plays the entire South. At the end of the day, she’d be withdrawn because of the public outcry and the south will be left with one less INEC commissioner representing her while the North swells in number in critical key positions.
Same thing happened with Kemi Adeosun, immediately she was pushed away, a northerner replaced her and nothing has changed or happened since.
We keep playing ourselves in the south and think it’s wisdom. Nigeria is not a country for saints and our president is not either, so let’s stop pretending and allow the woman to land her appointment jejely.

1 Like

Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
The bustards of our land are all grown niggar

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Lots of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by placeofallure(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
She has no honour or shame. If I were her, I'd have back down siiiiince. I don't like it when I'm a source of discomfort to anyone. For her matter to have been this controversial and causing chaos across boards, she should have done the honourable thing and take a bow. Awon alailojuti onijekuje!
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
I swear you made a lot of sense but not everybody will understand you man, though I do not support the nomination of that woman, there are others from the South that the yeye president could nominate now abi na by force ni e

fujirice:
Again Buhari plays the entire South. At the end of the day, she’d be withdrawn because of the public outcry and the south will be left with one less INEC commissioner representing her while the North swells in number in critical key positions.
Same thing happened with Kemi Adeosun, immediately she was pushed away, a northerner replaced her and nothing has changed or happened since.
We keep playing ourselves in the south and think it’s wisdom. Nigeria is not a country for saints and our president is not either, so let’s stop pretending and allow the woman to land her appointment jejely.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by xeju: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
SydneySmith:

Look at this ugly stinking hōe! Mr Integrity is not going to do anything about her you bet

Thank God Buhari has been fully exposed for the lying, thieving, two-faced bigot he actually is tho...some older Nigerians already knew all his posturing was fake but much of the younger generation saw him as a decent man before 2015. They thought Fela was wrong
Think you got it wrong. It was even the older generation that were supporting. I met and argued with a few
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by mbaise1000: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
HEAVEN4444:
wow. arrest for what now ?
She lied under oath, she SAID that she is mot a member of apc.
Now that I have explained it as to someone like you, what do you think of her snd what she represents?
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by HEAVEN4444: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
She lied under oath, she SAID that she is mot a member of apc.
Now that I have explained it as to someone like you, what do you think of her snd what she represents?
she is just a typical lying nigerian. i wont arrest her for lying.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Kfed4ril(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Splitmind:
This CSO or whatever it's called should be arrest for being unpatriotic angry

How Is the CSO unpatriotic?
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by kunle100: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ipob should leave this woman alone
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Buckeyemedia1: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Politics Ipob, & Pdp stop playing games the President should have nominated Chima Amadi instead? Go & amend the constitution.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Buckeyemedia1: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Politics Ipob, & Pdp: Chairman, Steering Committee of the Centre for Transparency Advocacy (CTA), Dr Chima Amadi while addressing journalists in Abuja.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by King44(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Faller:
As long as Buhari nominated her himself... Nobody can arrest her... Neither will she back down.....
If I dey lie ask Pantami......

You no lie. We are under a rogue government.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Buckeyemedia1: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
King44:
You no lie. We are under a rogue government.
Obasanjo was forced on Nigeria by the Military as compensation for Abiola 1st rogue Government, Yaradua worst elections in Nigeria’s history, he even admitted it himself that he wasn’t duly elected 2nd rogue Government, pegging in power, Jonathan finishing the second rogue Government & initiating the 3rd rogue Government. Which one is we are under a rogue Government is it today that it started? Of all the rogue Governments, this is actually the most legitimate.
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Kfed4ril(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Politics Ipob, & Pdp stop playing games the President should have nominated Chima Amadi instead? Go & amend the constitution.

Empty brain

1 Like

Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by Gfskw: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by King44(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Obasanjo was forced on Nigeria by the Military as compensation for Abiola 1st rogue Government, Yaradua worst elections in Nigeria’s history, he even admitted it himself that he wasn’t duly elected 2nd rogue Government, pegging in power, Jonathan finishing the second rogue Government & initiating the 3rd rogue Government. Which one is we are under a rogue Government is it today that it started? Of all the rogue Governments, this is actually the most legitimate.
do you know the meaning of being a rogue?

1 Like

Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by TheGift: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
I guess so... that doesn’t justify it though.

HEAVEN4444:
oh i see. welli am sure there are far more sinister crimes than perjury in nigeria
Re: INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs by mbaise1000: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
HEAVEN4444:
she is just a typical lying nigerian. i wont arrest her for lying.
Every one knows that she won't be arrested because she's been a useful idiot, and her masters buhari is on control but the record awaits her and the same people she worship today will use it against her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Ekiti 2018: Politicians Bought Votes, More Clever Than Commission - INEC Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.