Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation (11557 Views)

Senate Set To Recall suspended Senator Abdul Ningi / Lobby For Lauretta Onochie Confirmation Gears Up At the Senate / FG Set To Go Ahead With $1.5 Billion Refinery Revamp Despite Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Handsum64: 6:05am On Jul 10, 2021
As useless as wailers
As dubious as Nnamdi
As fraudulent as IPOB
As corrupt as PDP
As popular as Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by schoolboy500: 6:05am On Jul 10, 2021
I think the Senators are just there to fool themselves,how on Earth will you confirm a palm wine seller in also rock to control the affairs of a body that can cause issue in the country.......that is why I so much love the 8th Senate!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by BluntCrazeMan: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2021
Na Waa oo
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by silvoclaira: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2021
sad
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Bizibi(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Apc is shooting themselves in the foot.....
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by lastempero: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Rubber stamp idiots!!!
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Randy111(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Rubber stamp will still go ahead and confirm that old ashawo

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Isokoson1: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Handsum64:
Jobless wailers
PDP and corruption are siamese

This is beyond local man logistics

Egbon shut up.. If u no get wetin 2 talk...

Nah PDP dey power way ordinary man no fit purchase anything for market again.. sometimes I wonder why people go see something way wrong or evil still dey support that same evil

I pity Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Zetty177x: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2021
I miss Saraki.. Oshiomole u nor go kpai better... stooges

2 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by slowice(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Ahmed lawan is useless toilet paper, even worse cause he keeps destroying the foundation of the little that's left of the senate.

This isn't about apc or pdp no more... Way beyond that now, you can't run a country like Nigeria on blind loyalty. The day it all comes crashing, know that this administration dealt the final blow to our already fragile unity.

Even though they know better, they deliberately choose to keep destroying the country.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by lexy2014: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Buhari's agenda is to work for Nigeria.

You must be wishing it was Saraki and his pretentious patriotism that earned him the boot right?

Wail in peace.

How has buhari demonstrated that he is working for Nigeria?

How does nominating an APC card carrying member as INEC commissioner working for Nigeria even when it goes against d constitution?

How was saraki exhibiting "pretentious patriotism"? If saraki exhibited "pretentious patriotism", what is buhari exhibiting?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You must be wishing it was Saraki and his pretentious patriotism that earned him the boot right?

Wail in peace.

You are from the north where 120 students are kidnapped at the same time, where 42 people are killed in a single attack, where children are beggers and life is meaningless,

If people are talking about development, please be quiet, you and your people know nothing about it,

4 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by fredoooooo: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2021
If you don't like it , do the needful...
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by excel101(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2021
The only solution to this is getting this Onochie woman down.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Ub8956(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello Nairalands, please share your experiences how you handle this tenant/landlord's problem. I'm currently having same issues and I'll also need your urgent support. Hope this doesn't go against Nairaland rules. I decided to bring it up here because it's only place outside our cattle racing assembly that we good citizens can share what affects us and get help without cattle bullying. Your brother is actually intimidated. I lost a good family member who usually help and am into banking work but got suspended last month. You know how the situation is irrespective of target options banks are sacking their workers except you have close tie with MD or belong to certain cult group among them (aka family) you can be retained. It's quite difficult I must say before bringing this up. My rent is due and my landlord is angry I should packed,or he'll seal the house today. I request good Nairalands to assist me. If 100 people support me with #500 atleast, I'll have #50,000 even before Saturday and settle my rent. Trust me I'll update everyone on this later. Lets keep praying for Nigeria, the system is bad, the government is one sided, the country is worst, parents are looking for alternative,Nigerians are traveling to Gambias, Senegal and it's really getting out of hand. But we have one voice here and we'll keep pushing on the truth! Thanks and one love Nairalands. I'll update the forum all of you who has contributed to help. //<!""?--Bank: Keystone bank{ Acct- 6016740668/--<?

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by AuroraB(f): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2021
bhella10:
Saraki please forgive us. We were too embroided in partisanship to know... These are bunch of rubber stamp idiots.
Speak for yourself lipsrsealed
You were warned but hate for gej no gree you sad

2 Likes

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by QuotaSystem: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are from the north where 120 students are kidnapped at the same time, where 42 people are killed in a single attack, where children are beggers and life is meaningless,

If people are talking about development, please be quiet, you and your people know nothing about it,

I'm also from the North where rice, beans, tomatoes, onions, pepper, beef, potatoes etc are grown. The area with the highest number of Rice Mills in the country. I'm from the North that boasts of the best road network and public infrastructure in the country.

I'm from the North that has produced TWO of Africa's biggest philanthropists donating billions of USD annually for AFRICA's socio-economic development through their foundations and massive job-creating enterprises.

Therefore I am definitely more fit and better qualified to talk about development than those who mine skulls and eat excreta for money, pound children in mortars for business, hide hard drugs in their anus as their main enterprise and see kerosene sharing Governors as the best thing since fried rice.

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by notym2chektym: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Are we in autocratic system of government? So the Nigerian voices don't matter anymore
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Judolisco(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2021
If onochie is made inec commissioner then forget it... All our senators and representatives are fools.. And Inec is not independent... All d good tinzs jona built buhari have successfully destroyed it
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2021
One of the pocket patriot over here is still trying so hard to play the blame game, trying to justify why Saraki wasn't the best and all of a sudden, Buhari, Lawan and Onochie are master stroke. You see our problem in this country run deep

Event like this makes most if not all to trust the government of the day again, do not blame folks who don't bother to vote because the lesson learnt while voting is there is no point.

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by kunle100: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Sad east should leave this woman alone
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Fiscus105(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2021
The problem is that our political office holder DNT use to pay for whatever they do in office , I'm still waiting for the day that ex president will be sent to Jail for corruption he perpetrated in office just like Zuma.

By then leaders will think twice b4 doing anyhow in offices
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by QuotaSystem: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2021
lexy2014:

How has buhari demonstrated that he is working for Nigeria?

How does nominating an APC card carrying member as INEC commissioner working for Nigeria even when it goes against d constitution?

How was saraki exhibiting "pretentious patriotism"? If saraki exhibited "pretentious patriotism", what is buhari exhibiting?

If Saraki was truly patriotic, he wouldn't be roundly rejected by his own people. All politics is local.

Buhari exhibits patriotism because he is committed to protecting our national unity by dealing with frustrated secessionists that prefer to resort to violence and beheading instead of seeking political solutions to their self inflicted political problems.

Finally, you do not have evidence that Onochie is still a card carrying member of the ruling party to this day. If you do, head to NASS with your evidence and I will surely support you. Good morning.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Fiscus105(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

If Saraki was truly patriotic, he wouldn't be roundly rejected by his own people. All politics is local.

Buhari exhibits patriotism because he is committed to protecting our national unity by dealing with frustrated secessionists that prefer to resort to violence and beheading instead of seeking political solutions to their self inflicted political problems.

Finally, you do not have evidence that Onochie is still a card carrying member of the ruling party to this day. If you do, head to NASS with your evidence and I will surely support you. Good morning.

Infact u are dead when you are still leaving

Thou its number of comments that make u masturbate in ur closure o

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

I'm also from the North where rice, beans, tomatoes, onions, pepper, beef, potatoes etc are grown. The area with the highest number of Rice Mills in the country. I'm from the North that boasts of the best road network and public infrastructure in the country.

I'm from the North that has produced TWO of Africa's biggest philanthropists donating billions of USD annually for AFRICA's socio-economic development through their foundations and massive job-creating enterprises.

Therefore I am definitely more fit and better qualified to talk about development than those who mine skulls and eat excreta for money, pound children in mortars for business, hide hard drugs in their anus as their main enterprise and see kerosene sharing Governors as the best thing since fried rice.

Your population is over 50 million and all you can brag about is 2 billionaires?
2 billionaires in a sea of beggers?
What food are you producing when hunger and malnutrition has plagued the North?
20% of the population has been displaced,
The most lucrative career is banditry,

https://www.wfp.org › emergencies
North Eastern Nigeria emergency | World Food Programme
21 Jun 2021 — 3.4 million people are facing acute hunger and 300.000 children are suffering from acute malnutrition.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Bunch of hypocrite
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by brainworkng: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Rubber stamped Senate. The worst senate Nigeria ever have ���

1 Like

Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by pquaver(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Ahmad Lawan senate is not called rubber stamp senate for no reason, it seems they've lost the ability to think for themselves and challenge the excesses of the dullar.d in aso rock....

It seems whatever the clueless guy in aso rock wants is rubber stamped even if it is against the best interest of the country.....

Shut up and stop crying. When David Mark was stamping left right and centre everything your lord and master GEJ brought to him, did u wail? Can u show us where u labelled David Mark rubber stamp? You will only cry. Will thing will still move as it should.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Jostoman: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Senate apprentice president that can even follow buhari to toilet is now the one you people are taking serious. Lawan is only concern about his second term ambition. You people should better leave lauretta onoche because even if the president withdraw her name now he is still going to replace her with Fulani and no matter what you people do buhari will never put a neutral person there and this are the kind of dubious move that is making those governors to decamp to APC because they know that buhari is planning to rigg 2023 election in favor of APC.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by BeardedMeat(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Wail in peace.
Keep your head straight. You said it all when you dismissed the opposition as weak. I say they are dismally weak.
Re: INEC Job: Despite Criticisms, Senate Set To Recommend Onochie’s Confirmation by Omoslim26: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Not shocked �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Workers: Tariff Hike Won’t Improve Supply / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / The 2018 Budget Proposal Is Worse Than Nonsense- Jide Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.