Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend (76194 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mayng01:
And while you are in prison, another man will not make sexual jokes with her but fucki*g, bleeping, spanking & digging the whole hole for five straight years. Can you now see you are a fool. Very foolish indeed. Enjoy part of your life in prison
Not just one man sef
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Make me remember while growing up...

Oh one blow seven die grin grin grin
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by BENEAMATA: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
I pity the Italians, his type wìll be milling around the Wembley stadium vicinity tomorrow in their thousands , win or lose .
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
;
mytime24:
no her gf is loyal, she'll wait fr him during his inside world cheesy
grin story for the olosho
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Dearlord(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simple "SORRY" could have prevented all this shit
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Bigpat: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onizuka:
The guy wouldn't have died if he wasn't drunk. Normal normal if he was in the right state he wouldn't have fell so heavyily to scatter his brain. Punch at the wrong time.
Even if Bell was not drunk, the punch na 50kg
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Juicewrld27: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
One punch , fifty die grin
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Bigpat: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Very unfortunate for him, he couldn't even wait to see his brother's condition on the ground, adopted & raised by different parents, what anger can do, it is more painful when it has to do with woman. Bell, his only true family.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by nedekid: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..
Na that one them de call one blow one knockout!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by AdTimmy: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ishe o paniyan loju e ri
Ishe, Ishe o
Ishe o
Ishe ma mi n pa niyan

If you are interested in earning $200 worth of litecoin every week, click my signature or the link below
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Slimwhyt(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.

You are not feeling fine at all
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Greatzeus:
I am sure he didn't mean to kill his brother,he hits him out of anger,just like you and me I have hit people before.
This is not murder,it's at most manslaughter. He has no previous motive to kill him before the sad incident. Also he has no probable cause like something to gain by killing him.
I pity the guy,no wonder the Bible says anger rest in the bottom of fools.
shot the 4kk up !! The Angry bird is going to jail
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by foreshore(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Shetemi12:
Probably there ain't blood brothers

Does that change the fact that he killed somebody
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by einsteine(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Waakanda:
He'll spend the rest of his life in prison where He'll live a thug life with inmates cool

5 years sentence
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
I thought you keep your Marshal profession away from your home??
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by addexx: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oshey one punch man
Eyan saitama cheesy

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by akinsmyk(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-boxer-who-killed-brother-24487907

The guy is not aware that days after he goes to jail, he's friend is sleeping with the girl already. Mimi man
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Ehya
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Yankee101: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2021
It's better you cut toxic people out of your life than commit murder or hurt them
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by mamawa123: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2021
That his girlfriend now belong to another man while his ass is locked up in jail
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:

This life is hard o

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by SuperSurupe(m): 1:56am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Matters
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Wine and women , wahala.

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by DonTattaglia: 2:42am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:

As a useless b1tch u are..And may one of those guys with dicks use ur body parts for money ritual, amen !!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ceaser: 3:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Na woman still cause gbege between two blood brothers. By tomorrow, she will dump the boxer for another man. And that one will ride her much more than the boxer did.

Indeed the female is future.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Cold
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Balofariojames: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2021
hybrid11:
Now Your so_called girlfriend is in another man hand enjoying soft gbola ..
Never fight for a girl who isn't even your wife, even wife self

Wife over there called girl friend.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Gunayo(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
And the second punch on your face after his return will take away all those liberties from the sampled dicks.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) / Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.