Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend (76203 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by athorello(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Moral lesson
1*. If you wanna scare or punch someone, watch to see you're not in a dangerous environment. The person can fall and hit his head against concrete floor or wall, run into an incoming vehicle or fall into a pit. Manslaughter.
2*. Control your anger. Siblings can deliberately make you angry simply because they know how to or know what can make you angry.
3*. Stop making jokes when the other party isn't finding it funny.
4*. If you're having a good time with someone, be sensitive to what might spoil it.
5*. If you wanna do catch up with your bro or firends you can/should keep your girl out of it.

What am I even saying. Just now people are dying anyhow. We ain't too different from fowl or goats cos of yahoo boys and babalawos. �
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by redsun(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Anger is an expression of failure and inner torment. He that controls his anger is in every way a winner.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by 2kurupt(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-boxer-who-killed-brother-24487907

Foolish boy, for ordinary girlfriend. She'll be long gone before he serves one quarter of his sentence.

So you could punch that hard yet couldn't be a boxing champion?!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by PlanktonX: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Another guy somewhere sampling the bait they used to sentence both brothers....one sentence to prison, the other sentence to yanda...

devil na real wicked dude
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Ikea81: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
mytime24:
no her gf is loyal, she'll wait fr him during his inside world cheesy

story, not even wives are loyal these days. last night while hanging out with my side chic, one of her bestie shows up, happens i know her. she was the most quiet coded wife to a neighbor. i told my friend i know the hubby, she laff and said she knows another 3 guys she is sleeping with. i just weak!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by cheestar85: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Me I Sha hate expensive jokes and banters, but must you raise your hand even on your brother?
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Gfskw: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Really
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by bejeria101(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
One punch? Jesu!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Hapinex01: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
The punch hit him unaware, it can happen to anybody.

Have you ever been hit from behind without expecting it? How was the pain?
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Willmichael(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Proudly Ibibio too �

MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Victorclean1: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
As he is in prison. Another man will be knacking mercilessly the pussy of her girlfriend. Do not know why God put sweet/sugar inside that place.

Men wake up please. The sweetest thing on Earth is God, then come money after which women pussy. They get rank but be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.