Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend (76197 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by vengedre(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.

Ashawo Maitama
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by perdollar(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2021
White ppl no dey get real siblings. Too much divorce don make them get half and step relations. If u look am well, u go see say one husband and husband or wife and wife just adopt both of them
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Dantee8433: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2021
We are such hypocrites ehn.... How many guys here would sit and do nothing if their brother or friends make sexual jokes about their girlfriend...? The guy was just unfortunate if not even as a boxer one punch isn't supposed to kill a person not except ure iron Mike.... it was a normal reaction to a provocative situation so let's cut him a little slack

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2021
That's why I don't throw punches around because my punch right is higher than that of Mike Tyson at his old age... the girlfriend will now Bleep his friends after they send him to prison for killing his brother because of woman... I can't fight for a woman...
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by beaversticks(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Saitama

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Charlie2020(f): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..
. It wasn't the punch that killed him directly. He fell, hitting his head on concrete
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Cnach: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2021
falcon01:
One punch, That was a mistake
If na me b judge the guy go go jail but no b life time. Na mistake nah, who go believe say one punch go kill an adult
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Emeka71(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.
You're even looking good.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by murphyibiam15(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This hairy man sef
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by cardoctor(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2021
The devil is in the detail

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by mu2sa2: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
One should be careful when angered over stupid things.
The irony is it's impossible to exercise caution when you're angry. Anger takes away your sense of reasoning. Just train yourself to avoid getting angry unnecessarily. And never touch alcohol - these brothers were both under the influence - because a drunken person is basically out of his senses and can do anything.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Now the girlfriend go follow another person
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by redsun(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:

That was the dangerous effect of alcohol. You can he can't live with himself for what he did. That one unguided punch has ruined everything for him. English people hardly know how to handle alcohol, yet they want to drink more and more.

A day like today will give licence to drink to stupor and some will turn very rowdy and violent, whether they win the match or not.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2021
hybrid11:
Now Your so_called girlfriend is in another man hand enjoying soft gbola ..
Never fight for a girl who isn't even your wife, even wife self
u don talk am finish

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Skmoda(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..
Your mouth like sharia
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by AJsoul25: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
What a wicked world shocked
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Lekmanz87(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Na still the same punch him go use kill you when he comes out…lol
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by kellystone87: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2021
One blow seven akpus..if u know u know...killer punch
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Shetemi12:
Probably there ain't blood brothers

Did you read the article?
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by coolhumble(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
The woman you killed your brother for will do another man while you are serving term in jail. Mumu!!!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by erinalex: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Shetemi12:

Why is it that, some kids always act as if they are not student of history ?

The first man to taste death was killed by his blood brother.

Cain killed Abel.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by authority2006(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Shetemi12:

Of course, they are. Read!
The court had heard that the pair are brothers but grew up after after they were adopted by different families when they were young.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2021
lekmanz87 , redsun , emeka71,vengedre ,gunayo , dontattaglia providencia ,afripriest , fineberry , masonkendall , olasquare , seyz91 henrybangs44 , dondadah7 , alizma , burgerlomo

If any of you actually believe the person behind the madamVanessa moniker is a woman, then you are either slow or just extremely gullible undecided.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Cassie74: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2021
ceaser:
Na woman still cause gbege between two blood brothers. By tomorrow, she will dump the boxer for another man. And that one will ride her much more than the boxer did.

Indeed the female is future.

Hello Ceaser...I want to ask some questions on solar if you don't mind... please can you say hi to me on sanifyoke@gmail.com.. expecting your mail.. thank you and cheers
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hybrid11(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Balofariojames:

Wife over there called girl friend.
Nah
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Lightorder: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Sheb,i miss girlfriend will move on. Chai! The pain of spilling your own blood
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nellinis(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The future is indeed female
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by CrazyCrane: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=beaversticks post=103583398]Saitama[/quote9]

One puuuuunnnch!!!

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by redsun(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Wittyduchess:
lekmanz87 , redsun , emeka71,vengedre ,gunayo , dontattaglia providencia ,afripriest , fineberry , masonkendall , olasquare , seyz91 henrybangs44 , dondadah7 , alizma , burgerlomo

If any of you actually believe the person behind the madamVanessa moniker is a woman, then you are either slow or just extremely gullible undecided.

Where in my post did I say she's a woman? I think you are having a hangover.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by evaemmy(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=103553376]My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term. [/quo. Hummmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.