Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba (6611 Views)

Makinde To Build ₦1.2 Billion New Governor’s Lodge in Abuja / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Only 135 Of 12,000 Borno State Workers Turnout To Welcome New Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by ddippset(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

[s]Oooooh... Sheiya... And I thought I was conversing with a human being o. Bros Abeg go meet your wife for bush... Online Fulani Militia (OFM)[/s]
grin grin
Bit by bit, he is releasing the photos he masturbates to, every night.
Continue.

Again I say; receive sense!
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Kaodek(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:
Please I need a genuine reason and explanation o: Not gutter talks, trolls and propaganda by online Fulani militia.

I want to understand why with all the marauding, murdering, pillaging, raping, kidnapping & wanton destruction going on in the North why is this government and its urchins on this forum so fixated on MNK and Ighogho? Please make me understand!
They see the agitators as terrorists and see the terrorists as good bandits
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by MalcoImX: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

We want verifiable proof! We want to see terrorist herdsmen in handcuffs, judged and executed... Not telling me someone, somewhere was killed... Even the ones captured are given vip treatment... Smh

How can you call for a genocide on a tribal group based on your delusions.

Are all Igbos iPoBians?
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2021
MalcoImX:

Are all Igbos iPoBians?
My post said ‘terrorists herdsmen’... ‘Terrorists’ being the keyword... Smdh
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Two governors in borno state and the president is doing nothing..
If it was to be in SE,he will know how to o swift in action....
Regional president.....
......sigh.......
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Almaigaa: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:
Please I need a genuine reason and explanation o: Not gutter talks, trolls and propaganda by online Fulani militia.

I want to understand why with all the marauding, murdering, pillaging, raping, kidnapping & wanton destruction going on in the North why is this government and its urchins on this forum so fixated on MNK and Ighogho? Please make me understand!

It's because Nnandi Kanu is also a terrorist, a monkey and a fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Almaigaa: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2021
MalcoImX:

Are all Igbos iPoBians?

Yes. They are all IPOB. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by alizma: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

If truly you want to know, here is the answer. The government want to prevent a repeat of what is happening in the North now. You can find out from people in the North on how Boko Haram started before it becomes what it is today. In addition to that, you can personally do cumulative effect of the killing of police officers and some perceived enemies of IPOB recently if such is allowed to continue for long
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by alizma: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

So you’re telling me it’s easier to arrest someone that was 10,000 miles away than someone that’s right in front of you ba? FYI... Mnk’s lifestyle is irrelevant to the question I’m asking... Afterall there’s another terrorist governor who’s convoy has its own convoy
Yes it is easier to arrest some who is 10,000miles away but leaving among people than to arrest some who is 5miles away but leaving in the forest.
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by alizma: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

I think you’re the dumb one here. Terrorists are being arrested everyday... But what happens after that Given 5 star treatment, send abroad to study, then injected into the Nigerian military as repentant while nothing is done about the death and devastation they leave behind... Smh
If you cannot explain to me why the justice system is being selective then please do not quote me with nonsense!
Be sincere to yourself, when was the last time terrorists were arrested and freed. I was among those who condemned the act but I also understand that it was done at a particular time as a measure to see if the terrorist were going to buy that and surrender but ever since the government realized that it was not working, non of them had been caught and freed.
In case you were young and can't recall now, I want you to know that there was a time the all praise Obasanjo took this kind of step to talk to some of the Boko Haram members with the hope to bring lasting solution to the killing.
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by bularuz(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

Because they have been paid to do so
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Akponmfet: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Akponmfet: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Because Biafrans are slaves and Bubu wants to enslave them forever.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by MalcoImX: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

My post said ‘terrorists herdsmen’... ‘Terrorists’ being the keyword... Smdh
Where did you find the designation "terrorists herdsmen?"

You create meaningless phrases with intent to demonize a people hoping it will stick.

There has always been crises with herders and the public, especially the farmers, but never have we had a time that they're called terrorists but now, all because a Fulani is the president.
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by MalcoImX: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes. They are all IPOB. grin grin grin grin grin

Then they're all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Mkoo: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Baba I de try hola you, Abeg check your email
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by FarahAideed: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
ddippset:
It's simply;

Buhari is actually going after both men.

Nnamdi Kanu chose to be travelling around in first class and sleeping in 5 star hotels and using I phones while doing activism.

The second governor of Borno uses his feet and walks in the thick forests and does not communcate via I phones.

I hope you now see why it was much easier to catch dilector.

Keep fooling yourself .... Governor Abba of Borno Caliphate is representing Mujahedeen Buhari
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Idiko1: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Telekinetic:

Northern region of Nigeria is waste land. It could not sustain itself for a month without earth scorching famine popping out everywhere. Southern region of Nigeria is the life wire of the shithole called Nigeria. Without southern region of Nigeria, the shithole is erased from the earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need / PHOTOS: Beggers In Front Of National Mosque When Buhari Came To Pray / Supreme Court Verdict On Osun, Testimony Judiciary On Course –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.