Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,447 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose (1710 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Blame Nigerians, Not Buhari - Segun Oni / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by DefHQ: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2021
National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu must watch out for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in the race for the 2023 presidency, according to activist, Olusegun Bamgbose Esq.,

Bamgbose, who is the National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance (CAGG), said that the vice president was working surreptitiously to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari.

The activist added that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was also preparing to take another shot at the presidency by keeping himself relevant through contributions to burning national issues.

Bamgbose said that Atiku realised the 2023 presidency could be his last shot at the presidency and therefore would be prepared to spend “recklessly” to emerge victorious.

“Unknown to many people, however, is that the Vice- President, Yemi Osinbajo is discreetly building a political structure to outwit Tinubu, his mentor and godfather.

“He is actively in the Presidential race and has gone far in reaching out to the major political stakeholders in the country.

“He is subtly, secretly and seriously working to be next President of Nigeria. He will prove to Tinubu come 2023, that his being referred to as a Professor, is not honorary, but as a result of intelligence and hard work.

“He is strategically positioning himself to be the next President of Nigeria. He has quietly gained more acceptance than Tinubu ahead of 2023 Presidential elections.

“Osinbajo is preparing for a showdown. He is getting prepared to tell Tinubu that, the quiet movement of a tiger should not be taken for cowardice. .

“As it stands today, Osinbajo is ahead of Tinubu politically, as Vice President of Nigeria. Tinubu was a former Governor of Lagos State. Pastor Adeboye factor can’t be ruled out.

“He will always back Osinbajo any day, any time. How on earth do you expect Pastor Adeboye, not to support Osinbajo to become the next President of Nigeria.

“The Pastor Adeboye I know will never support Osinbajo to back down for any candidate, including Tinubu.

“It’s not a secret that the Pastor and President Buhari are very close. He recently visited the President. In essence, Osinbajo is perfecting his plans and strategies to take over from Buhari come 2023.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
What is this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Bakinwuta(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Nothing is wrong with that. Personally I like the VP. I will gladly vote over BAT or Atikulate anyday anytime.

It is also foolish for him to come this close and refuse to take part. It's a rare opportunity that comes to people once in awhile o.

VP should just grab it. Otherwise it's over for him. Forget Baba Tinubu jare. I also feel his VP potential is not fully explored.

I believe he will make a fine President. Unlike PMB I see him openly dealing with irresponsible heads of organization who fail to deliver.

I also feel the VP will be more assertive and hardworking. We feel more of him than even PMB despite his quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by davidodiba(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
How I wish this can come true!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by middlebelter(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
This is rubbish. Isn't it obvious that Buhari does not want Tinubu to succeed him? what is the meaning of the body language of Daura man when he allowed Adams the son of Oshiomhole to be removed as APC chairman and surreptitiously support Obaseki to win? Is that not an indication that GMB is ready to betray Tinubu? How do we explain the actions of the current care taker committee? or the meaning of the statement that you can't seat in Lagos to decide rotation by GMB?

I believe Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a very smart man and he will make a good political calculation this time around. In my opinion, it is better for him to support Prof Osinbajo if he ever intend to be more politically relevant for a long time in this country.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by TheRareGem1(f): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Bangbise claims he's meeting with some stakeholders/political elites but he refuse to name one person? We are not daft na.

The relationship between BAT and PYO has always been Rick solid and PYO is still loyal to BAT.

BAT is the smartest politician we have now, he knows when to approach things or when to retract, ironically, the odds are against him and the man I know will not push it, he will rather sponsor his loyal PYO to make things happen. Forget what this honourary esq cheesy is spewing.

Lalasticlala, please take note, this is an old story, a 2020 story embalmed by this OP, we've Gone past that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/2023-osinbajo-plotting-to-outwit-you-take-over-from-buhari-activist-warns-tinubu/amp/

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by OgundeleTeju: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by batstan(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2021
' thought he had something tangible to say.
My 5yo can make such postulates, even better.
grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Joylove2324(f): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2021
Osinbajo is more than capable

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Ballack1(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Osinbajo has the same right as Tinubu to contest

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
If Tinubu and Atiku have any wisdom in them they will support Osinbanjo

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Janicex: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
I think Tinubu should leave the presidency for a much more vibrant and youth friendly osinbajo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by WeAREallPERV: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Is allowed!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by ALTERNATEID: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2021
Nothing bad in the Vice President aspiring to be president in 2023. It is a legitimate aspiration that is guaranteed by the constitution. He is eminently qualified to run for the office and rule the country. For many of us, he’s our first choice as far as 2023 is concerned.

So, there is no point making his aspiration as a ploy against Tinubu. Nothing wrong in the two of them aspiring for the same office. At the end of the day, party members and majority of Nigerians will have the final say.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by nairalandankrah: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pyo over bat..anytime anyday grin cool
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by bjdon: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Osinbajo would be mad not to contest. He's shown he can operate at the highest level, and possess the brains and vision to be a successful president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by Globad(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
The analyst hasn't said anything special

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by stonemasonn: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
The writer should not increase Tinubu's anxiety and paranoia abeg....Tinubu knows Osinbajo's secrets and can be a spoiler.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by techWriter2: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Osinbajo has the same everything as Tinubu to contest
Re: 2023: Osinbajo plotting to outwit Tinubu, take over from Buhari -Segun Bamgbose by okefranci: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Stop Complaining For Sit At Home Complain For Nnamdi Kanu Release, Fr Mbaka / Sit-at-home: How is your area like today? Live updates / BREAKING: Signing Of Niger Delta Charter On Resource Control, Self-determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.