Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN (2192 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by esnbrutality: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Since the "so called" arrest of Nnamdi kanu...Buhari has refused to travel to LONDON FOR MEDICALS.

Zombies tell us that Buhari is RUGGED AND HE IS FEARLESS ETC ETC ETC...

But his health should matter more than arrest of Nnamdi Kanu abi?

Please when is Buhari traveling to London for his Medicals.....moreover of the 2 "pictures" which Buhari IS COMING TO LONDON? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by Unik3030: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
Since the "so called" arrest of Nnamdi kanu...Buhari has refused to travel to LONDON FOR MEDICALS.

Please when is Buhari traveling to London for his Medicals.....moreover of the 2 "pictures" which Buhari IS COMING TO LONDON? grin grin grin grin grin

so u are insinuating that buhari is scared of Nnamdi Kanu supporters abi?
Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:

[/s]

A hungry terrorists have just spoken grin scammer u are a scammer scamming people on nairaland

Buhari is a strong public figure, Ipob Terriorsts animals can't even look at his face.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
I asked a simple question and this foolish zombie calls me a scammer...

You claim Nnamdi Kanu is a Scammer..Just like Sunday Igboho...abi??

Now i am a scammer also??/...

...If smashing your "dotted" head with truth makes me a scammer...I BLESS the Name of the LORD!!!

The question still remains....since Nnamdi kanu was apprehended by BUHARI....why doesnt he want to travel to London again for medicals....Is his health better than before?? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Answer zombie....NA HOT SEAT YOU DEY..!

[/b]
[/s]

Nnamdi Coward � will roit in jail grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by 400billionman: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nah local man with local sense.

America and Britain don't toy with their nationals.

The countries even said that they don't categorize IPOB in thesame light as Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
SO WITHOUT LONDON HOSPITAL....BUHARI WILL "DIE AGAIN" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..ABI??

[/s]

Peace ☮️ has returned, the albino hunchback sending ipbo pigs and unknown Gunmen �� � to go and kill policemen have been arrested and caged like a wild monkey that's the bastard grin grin gringrin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by sonofspada(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021

3 Likes

Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by appishani1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
When did Nigeria arrest Nnamdi kanu now... Haba
Lest than 3 weeks ooh.
Buhari is the president of Nigeria okay!!! Calm down, and give him time. He will enter UK and come out peacefully.
Re: NO LONDON MEDICALS FOR BUHARI AGAIN by esnbrutality: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Before the ARRIVAL of Nnamdi Kanu Buhari cited health reasons and had his travel plans all worked out. Now, 4weeks after, he has refused to go for his London Check up. Is he

AFRAID OF HEATHROW AIRPORT grin cheesy

AFRAID OF LEAVING NIGERIA cheesy...

He is wasting tax payers money ...as zombies in LONDON want to appreciate their darling DADDY.

NAIRALAND Zombies Answer me fast or else angry

appishani1:
When did Nigeria arrest Nnamdi kanu now... Haba
Lest than 3 weeks ooh.
Buhari is the president of Nigeria okay!!! Calm down, and give him time. He will enter UK and come out peacefully.

(1) (Reply)

US Group Petitions US Gov Over Nigeria’s State Sponsored Terrorism, MNK & Igboho / 2023: North Rallies Round Atiku, Gusau Presents Ex-VP To IBB Tomorrow / Pdp/Atiku Hired Secondary School Children For Their Campaign Flag Off (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.