Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? (21503 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / Should Husband Not Often Call His Father In Law And Mother In Law For Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by nomenclature(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Don't mind him,eboue said the same thing,where is he now
Sunnycliff:

Premium tears, loading
Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by QuinModah(f): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by Sharonstone7719: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
If the joint account is for the kids welfare,no wahala but if not that,then it's not necessary
Re: Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Keep your main account while your wife keep her's.

You guys can open a third account, this will be a joint account for family and kids expenses and both of you will agree to contribute specific amounts into the joint account for family expenses on a monthly basis.

This way, everyone is happy.

It is always the low income earner in the family that always insists on a joint account.
If a wife is earning more than the husband, chances are that she will never want a joint account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth. / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Thought Provoking Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.