Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cars With Good Resale Value - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars With Good Resale Value (9356 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Decentdave:
[i][/i]even the 2008 model do have ball joint issue. Have heard one that pulled off recently. It seems people are confused with the year Honda solved the ball joint issue. Some will say from 2008, while some will say from 2010. I really need to know the actual year
the 2008-2012 rarely I mean rarely hardly experienced leg pull,but it stop completely from 2013 reasons are from 2013 Honda stop using the double wishbone suspension system, it's because of how hardly the 2008-2012 experience it that made alot of people say it stopped from 2008,trust me I'm yet to see 2008 model with leg pull,even though I know on rare occasion it do happens.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Decentdave:
[i][/i]even the 2008 model do have ball joint issue. Have heard one that pulled off recently. It seems people are confused with the year Honda solved the ball joint issue. Some will say from 2008, while some will say from 2010. I really need to know the actual year

You heard, did not see. I havent seen, but i have heard alot of crap... It doesnt mean it cannot happen due to abuse & poor maintenance. I drove a 2005 Accord for 2 years and mine never came off!

1 Like

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Ahmadarufai: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
I am on need of any good car @ 250-300. Pls call/WhatsApp
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ahmadarufai:
with ur budget sir, u can only buy a dilapidated body of golf 2 for that amount with current price of car now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Dozieson(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ahmadarufai:

Better keep your money
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by UncutSk(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
how is Benz number one I guess the op is not in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by UncutSk(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Decentdave:
Corolla is highest selling in Nigeria not in the world oo brother
it is in the world

3 Likes

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2021
PAQ:

That problem affects just a few specific year models. All cars have their bad years, even the BENZs & BMWs. Have u seen a 2013 Accord on the roadq? Even the 2008 models are very tough cars.
Honda 2008 model is truly strong. I second
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by DukeNija(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Blankstare:

Pls , is the Nissan Versa 2008 model a good buy for 2m? I want to be sure of what am going into, and the small engine size of 1.6 - 1.8l isn't encouraging me.

2m is a lot for a Nissan Versa considering he competition like Yaris and City. The resale value is very ridiculous.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Bigsunny01(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Decentdave:
so trailer no fit crush G wagon..abegi that one no be point

grin grin
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
DukeNija:

2m is a lot for a Nissan Versa considering he competition like Yaris and City. The resale value is very ridiculous.
exactly. U spoke my mind here
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
UncutSk:
it is in the world
Lol...English teacher
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by fabienjoe: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Decentdave:
Hearing about a 2008 Accord whose tires pulled off doesn't prove they have a ball joint problem. I've actually SEEN several Toyota Camry 2007 to 2011 suffer the same fate, yet I've not seen any claim that they have a ball joint problem.. The key point is the regularity of such failures...I dare add, it's not a common occurrence in Accords from 2008. I, for one have used the 2012 for a year..there's no issues whatsoever with the ball or CV joint..not even the common 'shaft pop' during steep steering ..everything still feels sharp and solid..and oh yes, it was bought Nigerian used..
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by UncutSk(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Decentdave:
Lol...English teacher
excuse me?
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by proclinician: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
Decentdave:
so trailer no fit crush G wagon..abegi that one no be point

G63 amg is built such that no matter the nature of accident, the occupant won't die provided it didn't fall inside water.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2021
proclinician:

G63 amg is built such that no matter the nature of accident, the occupant won't die provided it didn't fall inside water.

Put it infront of a train, lets see the magic wey Mercedes do. Train wey dey rip trailers to shreds... The G63 is tough no doubt but dont say "built such that no matter the nature of accident, the occupant won't die"! Dude, a tank will run over that beauty with ease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Terrence98: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2021
proclinician:

People have had accidents in G63s and they didn't survive. If you check online, you will see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
PAQ:

Put it infront of a train, lets see the magic wey Mercedes do. Train wey dey rip trailers to shreds... The G63 is tough no doubt but dont say "built such that no matter the nature of accident, the occupant won't die"! Dude, a tank will run over that beauty with ease.
so if the accident involves explosions it wont explode..or if na naija container fall on top am e no go press?
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by proclinician: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
PAQ:

So if they ask you to mention conventional accidents normal road users de get for road u say collision with train and tank

2 Likes

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by proclinician: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
In Nigeria today, there's no car that sells faster than corolla 03-07, es 02-05 and Camry 03-06
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
proclinician:
In Nigeria today, there's no car that sells faster than corolla 03-07, es 02-05 and Camry 03-06
point of correction ,in the south, always remember Nigeria does NOT start and end in the south, on the list the only one I will accept is corolla,in the north big for nothing na big failure...doesn't move at all,won't even find it on car stands,ES is even a ghost on northern road bros. grin

1 Like

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Accords,civic,406,206 are way ahead of the ES and Camry big for nothing in popularity, demands and sell in the north,they compete with the corolla,infact those other options to see buyer ehhh,you go tire,I tried buying big for nothing for a friends living in Akwa ibom,I suffer ehhh...when I made enquiry they said demands is so poor reasons why most of them don't bring in Camry big for nothing,and the second hand value here na big flop,the Camry that moves in the north is muscle and droplight/tiny light.. But big for nothing is even hated here...lol
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
proclinician:

So if they ask you to mention conventional accidents normal road users de get for road u say collision with train and tank

A train running through cars at a railway crossing is a conventional accident if you dont know. Sorry we live in Nigeria where the sights of trains running through towns and cities is rare, many havent seen a train and many dont know what railway crossing is. But i am very sure more have seen a train than a G63, so which is more conventional to you??
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by PAQ(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Decentdave:
so if the accident involves explosions it wont explode..or if na naija container fall on top am e no go press?

This question should be directed to the person who claims the G63 is a life saver. Not me o!
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
PAQ:

This question should be directed to the person who claims the G63 is a life saver. Not me o!
na mistake bros grin
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
fabienjoe:

Hearing about a 2008 Accord whose tires pulled off doesn't prove they have a ball joint problem. I've actually SEEN several Toyota Camry 2007 to 2011 suffer the same fate, yet I've not seen any claim that they have a ball joint problem.. The key point is the regularity of such failures...I dare add, it's not a common occurrence in Accords from 2008. I, for one have used the 2012 for a year..there's no issues whatsoever with the ball or CV joint..not even the common 'shaft pop' during steep steering ..everything still feels sharp and solid..and oh yes, it was bought Nigerian used..
it's safe to say am safe from ball join saga for my aspiring honda civic 2010
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:
it's safe to say am safe from ball join saga for my aspiring honda civic 2010
100% safe Sir... grin,That is a VERY good choice for that matter...awesome fuel economy, sweet interior,sexy exterior.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
dadabashua1:
100% safe Sir... grin,That is a VERY good choice for that matter...awesome fuel economy, sweet interior,sexy exterior.. grin
toks 2010 civic and naija used 06 corrola for same price... Which one will u go for.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Decentdave(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:
toks 2010 civic and naija used 06 corrola for same price... Which one will u go for.
2010 toks civic of course.the interior is wow,it spare part are cheaper than over hyped Corolla 06.
Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by Healthquest: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Decentdave:
2010 toks civic of course.the interior is wow,it spare part are cheaper than over hyped Corolla 06.
chai... U hate corrola sha. But corrola cannot even be enjoined without tracker and a lot of security nowadays... Honda will bcom corrola soon if pple realize ds leg issue isn't all model

2 Likes

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by dadabashua1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Healthquest:
civic for sure,coming from an owner of corolla.

2 Likes

Re: Cars With Good Resale Value by proclinician: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
PAQ:

A train running through cars at a railway crossing is a conventional accident if you dont know. Sorry we live in Nigeria where the sights of trains running through towns and cities is rare, many havent seen a train and many dont know what railway crossing is. But i am very sure more have seen a train than a G63, so which is more conventional to you??

Have u seen a tank more than an AMG?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would It Take For You To Buy An African Car? / 2016 Mercedes-amg GLE63 S Coupe - 2015 Detroit Auto Show / What's The Oldest Car You've Driven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.