Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions (1221 Views)

Wife Of US President Holds Her Own Umbrella / As VP Osinbajo Viral Photos Holding Own Umbrella Break The Internet / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TheRareGem1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
It’s easy to see VP’s actions in the right context. Many (or most) influential Nigerians aren’t comfortable holding their umbrellas or handbags in public. It makes them less influential to do so. This is not the case with Professor Osinbajo.

A former CBN deputy governor and 2019 presidential candidate, Kingsley Moghalu, comes to mind. Moghalu was seen (in a viral picture) in the rain with a young lady – his aide – holding an umbrella to protect him in the rain even with the lady clearly showing physical discomfort. Seeing VP’s pictures after Moghalu’s only further strengthen by belief that leadership is, and should, not be difficult.

VP Osinbajo has clearly demonstrated his empathy for the poor through his initiatives, actions, and public displays. One can talk about business-friendly policies like TraderMoni, NPower, MSME Survival Fund and the likes which have touched the lives of millions of poor people, farmers, SMEs etc positively.

We need men like Osinbajo in power. Osinbajo means compassion for the people, the poor, the vulnerable, and others in the society. We need leaders who show genuine care, not photo ops. We need leaders who genuinely understand the heart of human experiences. We need leaders like Osinbajo who knows that leadership is about selfless service – the need to go beyond oneself.

The picture of Osinbajo holding his own umbrella is just a metaphor for his commitments to selfless leadership, his humility, attention to details, and more importantly, respect for others. Those of us who know him well can tell you he does these things with effortless ease.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/viral-photos-of-osinbajo-holding-own-umbrella-spark-excitement-reactions/

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TheRareGem1(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
"We need men like Osinbajo in power. Osinbajo means compassion for the people, the poor, the vulnerable, and others in the society. We need leaders who show genuine care, not photo ops. We need leaders who genuinely understand the heart of human experiences. We need leaders like Osinbajo who knows that leadership is about selfless service – the need to go beyond oneself"

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TarOrfeeek: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
If this false prophet likes let him hold our opinions of him in his bare hands.

From the same people who gave us:-

Aisha Buhari frying akara (twice in Abuja)
Buhari who borrowed money to buy form
Rochas Okorocha eating corn

And so many useless performances that have zero relevance to government and leadership.

If this Joker had the masses at heart, why would he not persuade his metallic brain Boss to ameliorate the sufferings of the masses.

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Flamezreal(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Humility
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by soberdrunk(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
'Humility" doesn't guarantee proper leadership skills...... angry
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by okefranci: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Osinbajo is very humble
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Agonglo: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
We will work tirelessly for him with our money if he decides to contest
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Kdon2: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheRareGem1:
"We need men like Osinbajo in power. Osinbajo means compassion for the people, the poor, the vulnerable, and others in the society. We need leaders who show genuine care, not photo ops. We need leaders who genuinely understand the heart of human experiences. We need leaders like Osinbajo who knows that leadership is about selfless service – the need to go beyond oneself"

I couldn't agree more.

100%
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Kdon2: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Agonglo:

All this trash talk from you is just that - Garbage

It won't keep the Midget of Satan in Aso Rock beyond May 29 2023, you'd better find something useful to do with your life

I guess you don't have elder at home. Osinbajo in person didn't bring disaster to your life!
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Kdon2: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
soberdrunk:
'Humility" doesn't guarantee proper leadership skills...... angry

I beg to disagree! He displayed good leadership qualities the two times he was given the chance by the c in c himself
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Kdon2: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

If this false prophet likes let him hold our opinions of him in his bare hands.

From the same people who gave us:-

Aisha Buhari frying akara (twice in Abuja)
Buhari who borrowed money to buy form
Rochas Okorocha eating corn

And so many useless performances that have zero relevance to government and leadership.

If this Joker had the masses at heart, why would he not persuade his metallic brain Boss to ameliorate the sufferings of the masses.

Please how do you persuade metallic brain abeg??
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Blackfire(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mere commissioner...

Besides whom did you expect to hold it for him?? Buhari

grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by ARejjat: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Saao(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol another packaging about to begin. So because he held his own umbrella, we should vote him as president after his and his boss abysmal performance? Same way you guys package the failure on us, this time, It won't work.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
I think he will do better as minister of labour instead of power �.
Hope you were not referring to him being president �.
Plss the Yoruba should not get greedy ooo,bcus e never reach their turn�.
Make we no go get inside wahala again wey go come let the North enter again oo☹️.
P SE
Vp Mb.
S SW.
R NE.
P SW.
Vp NW.
S SS.
R SE.

This is very fail☹️
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by owobokiri(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's like you guys have settled for Osibanjo after the opolo eyed, drug barons presidential ambitions evaporated into the thin air..

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Kdon2: 3:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Agonglo:

Fück your father, you filthy evil whōre

My life is a million times better than yours will ever be.

I can see how better your life is from your comment. You need counselling asap!
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TheRareGem1(f): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Saao:
Lol another packaging about to begin. So because he held his own umbrella, we should vote him as president after his and his boss abysmal performance? Same way you guys package the failure on us, this time, I won't work.

Your opinion. Allow others to have theirs, don't choke yours on them
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Fahdiga(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Another achievement of Buhari regime
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Saao(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Your opinion. Allow others to have theirs, don't choke yours on them
yes, that's my opinion, you shouldn't quote me cuz I got you. As I said earlier, second in command under a failed administration is not okay to be a president. He is a pastor in my church, my former provincial pastor but I can't vote or campaign for him except he resign in protest of the failure. Since he's so comfortable, it means he accepted the failure as the best option in governance.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by appishani1(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Unique vp
Am from Adamawa state but he past atiku by far

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TheRareGem1(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Saao:
yes, that's my opinion, you shouldn't quote me cuz I got you. As I said earlier, second in command under a failed administration is not okay to be a president. He is a pastor in my church, my former provincial pastor but I can't vote or campaign for him except he resign in protest of the failure. Since he's so comfortable, it means he accepted the failure as
the best option in governance.

Your vote won't count since other will decide to vote for him...for that solely reason; how he held the nation together in his acting days.
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by TheRareGem1(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2021
appishani1:
Unique vp
Am from Adamawa state but he past atiku by far

Aka ne. Ba kariya
Re: Viral Photos Of Osinbajo Holding Own Umbrella Spark Excitement Reactions by Joylove2324(f): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
A true leader

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Would Be A Worse President Compared To Buhari? / Lagos Stand Up! Incoming Governor 2023, The New King On The Bloc. / Plans To Takeover Ojukwu Bunker/war Museum Kicks, FG Responds As Senator Theodor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.