Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly (26797 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. / USA Defeats Nigeria 93-62 In Female Basketball Friendly / U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
RighteousI:

How far? Your Nigerian basketball team got trashed by ordinary Australian boys.
Didn't I tell you that friendlies matches don't matter and that teams step up their game in Olympics?
The Nigerian basketball team is no match for being olympics, they will get trashed.
ohhh!!!You also told them,when I did,they roasted me with insults...Oya nau,real game don start

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Tonytonex(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2021
Trojan8:

So Bam, Tatum, Lilliard, Beal and Durant that started the game are called moons? Even Booker dey bench.

Learn how to appreciate your own. We won this game even trailing by 9 points. Even shooting 20 3s is very impressive for an international game.
You see your life now? How many of the competitive games have we won? When I was telling you guys that if it was a serious game they won't win. Can you see now?
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Tonytonex(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Benz4pimp:
hope you are watching the basketball game,when I told you it’s only nigeria that takes friendly like do or die,I was roasted here...oya make dem win nau
the same with me oh. I told people make dem no make noise about winning friendly match. And some people were calling me names.
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Trojan8(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2021
Tonytonex:
You see your life now? How many of the competitive games have we won? When I was telling you guys that if it was a serious game they won't win. Can you see now?

A clown that waited days to celebrate your nation's loss. Read my comment and ask yourself how it relates to losing at the Olympics. Is beating the US at a basketball game not a good thing?

Who made you to become such a sad human being like this?
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Tonytonex(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Trojan8:

A clown that waited days to celebrate your nation's loss. Read my comment and ask yourself how it relates to losing at the Olympics. Is beating the US at a basketball game not a good thing?

Who made you to become such a sad human being like this?
you don't understand life. Do you know what is called mind games? I said it vividly that Nigeria cannot beat USA in a competitive game and it happens. Nobody is celebrating any lost here. be reasonable in your statement and read to understand and not to reply.
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Trojan8(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2021
Tonytonex:
you don't understand life. Do you know what is called mind games? I said it vividly that Nigeria cannot beat USA in a competitive game and it happens. Nobody is celebrating any lost here. be reasonable in your statement and read to understand and not to reply.
So what's the essence of quoting me to prove a "non-existing" point?
You said the win against USA was not important, which is true. All I did was to tell you that it's progress. Now you are quoting me to remind me that you called it. Check FIBA ranking every single team in that group are way ahead of us, we were just expecting wins as fans and Nigerians. There's no point in you trying to say you "told me" so when I didn't even tell you that we were going to qualify in the first instance. Hope you pick up the point while reading through?
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Tonytonex(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Trojan8:

So what's the essence of quoting me to prove a "non-existing" point?
You said the win against USA was not important, which is true. All I did was to tell you that it's progress. Now you are quoting me to remind me that you called it. Check FIBA ranking every single team in that group are way ahead of us, we were just expecting wins as fans and Nigerians. There's no point in you trying to say you "told me" so when I didn't even tell you that we were going to qualify in the first instance. Hope you pick up the point while reading through?
It's okay. Those guys really spoiled my day.
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by nzeobi(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Please who knows if Bettingconsultgroup.com is fake or genuine
Re: Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly by Trojan8(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Tonytonex:
It's okay. Those guys really spoiled my day.

No problem boss, I can see that you are matured. I was also pissed at the way they lost. I was awake against Germany only to see the way they collapsed. I woke up yesterday to the fourth quarter and I was celebrating the 6 points lead only to see them get 8 points in a full quarter.

Peace wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist / Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.