Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! (674 Views)

Why Sw Is Not Ready To Plant Cocoa Anytime Soon / 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra / The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 2:51am On May 11, 2011
The speakership zoned to SW is not about what the yoruba wants,it is still politics!The SW is key to 2015,that the north understands the game has started playing out!The north would use every attempt to muzzle the SE so the SE gets no major political advantage to be in strong contention for the presidency in 2015!The north would most likely queue behind Namadi Sambo,he is currently doing underground work in the SW!The guy's first official visit after the election is to Yorubaland using the inspection of the olorunsogo plant as decoy whereas the SE politicians are slugging it out with their southern neigbour and in the process inheriting a political liability and sacrificing the bigger picture(2015 presidency) for the speakership!
I think all right thinking igbo shouldnt get distracted,the core north really does nt want the senate presidency,it only seeks to curry favor from the disenchanted minorities of the middlebelt!While they get the SW on their side with the speakership and make the yoruba see the SE as their common enemy!The Igbo has started making false starts,the prize is not the speakership as the SW will get it,they most work hard to sustain the southern solidarity,build up apga and a solid platform to negotiate the presidency in 2015!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:12am On May 12, 2011
the igbo should have lobbied the yorubas instead of grandstanding and media propaganda
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by Ngodigha: 12:13am On May 12, 2011
What an irrelevant rubbish.
This thread should be thrown into the thrash bin.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by step1: 12:17am On May 12, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

The speakership zoned to SW is not about what the yoruba wants,it is still politics!The SW is key to 2015,that the north understands the game has started playing out!The north would use every attempt to muzzle the SE so the SE gets no major political advantage to be in strong contention for the presidency in 2015!The north would most likely queue behind Namadi Sambo,he is currently doing underground work in the SW!The guy's first official visit after the election is to Yorubaland using the inspection of the olorunsogo plant as decoy whereas the SE politicians are slugging it out with their southern neigbour and in the process inheriting a political liability and sacrificing the bigger picture(2015 presidency) for the speakership!
I think all right thinking igbo shouldnt get distracted,the core north really does nt want the senate presidency,it only seeks to curry favor from the disenchanted minorities of the middlebelt!While they get the SW on their side with the speakership and make the yoruba see the SE as their common enemy!The Igbo has started making false starts,the prize is not the speakership as the SW will get it,they most work hard to sustain the southern solidarity,build up apga and a solid platform to negotiate the presidency in 2015!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

This is the truth, you are very right.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by OAM4J: 12:18am On May 12, 2011
The OP is making some sense. Let the SE build APGA into a formidable party, that will put them in a better place to make real negotiations with other zones.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by jason123: 12:21am On May 12, 2011
@ OP
YOU HAVE JUST SAID THE UNDILUTED TRUTH!!!!

There was a political south before, there will be one again. The SE and SW are like Yin and Yang. They compliment eachother!!! They need eachother!!!
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:25am On May 12, 2011
also The igbo should get into pdp,break into their ranks and 'destroy' pdp before 2015 since the whole party machinery is technically hijacked by the north,while they should put forward more of their pro-SW politicians like igbokwe,ngige,chukwumerije,ben akabueze,prof akabueze to build bridges with the SW.All eyes is on SW!
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by step1: 12:30am On May 12, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

also The igbo should get into pdp,break into their ranks and 'destroy' pdp before 2015 since the whole party machinery is technically hijacked by the north,while they should put forward more of their pro-SW politicians like igbokwe,ngige,chukwumerije,ben akabueze,prof akabueze to build bridges with the SW.All eyes is on SW!

In as much as i detest your username (Tinubu). I see sense in what you are saying but the SE or igbos have not asked for your advice neither have they asked for help from the SW so I think it is safe to stop this you are typing. I do not think the SW would like it if SE are talking about our politics like this.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:31am On May 12, 2011
I THINK we should help the igbos,they are so politically unsmart,they seem to forget you need both political and economical power!
Rochas Okorocha is practically adopting AWO's AG policies and manifestoes because APGA is not politically deep enough to adjust its objective to the reality that the populist politics of the SW was built on the solid structure of AWO's Action Group
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by step1: 12:35am On May 12, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

I THINK we should help the igbos,they are so politically unsmart,they seem to forget you need both political and economical power!
Rochas Okorocha is practically adopting AWO's AG policies and manifestoes because APGA is not politically deep enough to adjust its objective to the reality that the populist politics of the SW was built on the solid structure of AWO's Action Group

Yes but we in the SW have our own problem to face as well. Remember we in some sense semi-political united that is, I as a PDP member would not follow your ideas as an ACN follower. This does not mean I would put my party first before the SW but we still need to settle our differences in the SW before we talk about SE.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:41am On May 12, 2011
ok.I just feel for them,this is naked political robbery embarassed embarassed embarassed

the south west wont go to bed even with the acn in power!The minimum demand for good governance wont be lowered on the altar of our regional orientation.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by EkoIle1: 12:45am On May 12, 2011
Half bread is better than nothing.

GEJ and the SE did not sign any kind of agreement for GEJ to deliver anything to the SE, the SE folks obviously voted overwhelmingly for GEJ/PDP based on their own sentiments, regional/Tribal considerations  and unstated understanding that they are going to get something in return, also without thinking about the political landscape and powerful forces outside their own region.

GEJ is just one man in the middle of powerful sharks and shot callers so trying to ride on his back to salvation was just a foolish and naive move. Are we not talking about a week, unaccomplished and unestablished man?

Nigerian politics is not a game of sentiments and tribal considerations, you have to bring your "A" game to the table and be ready to play hard ball.

Remember when the ACN asked the CPC folks to sign some postdated letter of resignation guaranteeing that their vice will step down at some agreed date before the ACN get into any partnership with the CPC?   Many mocked and ridiculed the ACN and Tinubu, they called Tinubu all the silly and derogatory names known to man, but the man looked ahead with clarity and wisdom, he wasn't ready to sell his party for nothing in return like mumu. It was smart politics all the way for the ACN, nothing but a win win situation all over while it remains a lose lose situation all over across the Niger.
Re: 2015 Presidency-the Igbo Is Losing It!the Sw Is Key! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:55am On May 12, 2011
this is what you get when you have smart people leading your race.I am so proud to be yoruba!Odua,o ka re!
the igbos abandoned political leadership to charlatans and continue to rubbish the thinkers in their midst!The zoning debacle was their best bet to grab or negotiate power,Agbakoba warned them to insist that pdp stick to the zoning arrangement but they shouted down the man to go and sit down!Imagine an OLisa agbakoba talking and an Ohakim,nwanyanwu,TA orji,orji uzor kalu,Obi etc talking!shoirr.their children will disgrace all of them oneday when they are told the silly errors their fathers made even wen there was a voice of reasoning!

(1) (Reply)

I Left $20bn Domestic Excess Crude, $167bn Foreign Account / Speakership: Forgive Us, Tambuwal, Ihedioha Beg Pdp / Free Port Harcourt Kidnapped Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.