Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,228 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bihari Meets Queen Of England - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bihari Meets Queen Of England (463 Views)

Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel / Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bihari Meets Queen Of England by fmdillon(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent. �
Re: Bihari Meets Queen Of England by fmdillon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson walked into the room,

Boris: Yes, your Majesty. You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Boris: Hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home, he sent for Abubakar Malami.

Malami walked into Buhari's office.

Malami : Sir you called me.

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

Malami: I'm not sure, let me get back to you sir.
Re: Bihari Meets Queen Of England by fmdillon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
who can finish d story
Re: Bihari Meets Queen Of England by insidelife22(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
So he sent for Lai Mohammed.
Buhari;Mr minister Answer this question "You parents had a child,it was not your brother nor was it your sister,who was it then?"
Lai Mohammed;Sir it must have been Jack of Twitter or Nnamdi Kanu,am not really sure,lemme ask Around.

3 Likes

Re: Bihari Meets Queen Of England by fmdillon(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
@insidelife22 u try but u no end d story, naaa. at d end of my own version, na bihari still mumu pass for d matter. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Killer Of Akwa Ibom Job Seeker To Be Arraigned Today / 4 Anambra Commissioners, 12 Lawmakers Bribed With N300 Million To Leave APGA To / Average Nigerian Can Feed With N500, Naira Still Strong –CIBN Ex-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.