Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention (25002 Views)

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by Lionessza6(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
strangest:

yes we did but did we blame SAs and kill them and set them on fires... you don't get the point... Xenophobic was a tool used by you guys to kill a lot of Nigerians... you looted their shops... Now you're looting your own shop

But you loot farm produce and kill Fulanis tagging all of them herdsmen in the South grin grin.

@ the bolded ,the shops being looted belong to state looters ,and they will continue being looted . Those businesses are legal and insured ,the owners will be back in business as soon as things calm down .......if they do grin.

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by JaceBlaze: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
lomprico:

was that a protest or looting galore? anyway, that's not my point.

It's a protest.The fact that some people are looting businesses doesn't change the fact that it's a protest.What's your concern anyway because what's happening now is completely a South African issue that got nothing to do with Nigeria? Why are you so fixated?
Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by King44(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
TMKsouth is more Nigerian than SA when she is in here.

I like the way she back, back to back
Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by lomprico(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
JaceBlaze:

It's a protest.The fact that some people are looting businesses doesn't change the fact that it's a protest.What's your concern anyway because what's happening now is completely a South African issue that got nothing to do with Nigeria? Why are you so fixated?

I mentioned the 'black man' not south Africa or nigeria.
Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by JaceBlaze: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
lomprico:

I mentioned the 'black man' not south Africa or nigeria.

Ohh my bad.You can now carry on with your inferiority complex...just try to be specific next time wink

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol,but the law must apply to everyone who is guilty of the same offence not certain individuals of society otherwise it will look like the whole matter get k leg grin grin... and that's what is causing the unrest. If they are rested him for corruption ( proven in court) very few people would care.
I heard it was for contempt of court, anyways I still love him...very funny man...in the beninging lol grin grin
Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by Lionessza6(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:

I heard it was for contempt of court, anyways I still love him...very funny man...in the beninging lol grin grin

Lol, he refused to appear before a biased commission and the corrupt judiciary descended on him. It's all politics, they're try to weaken the anti- Ramaphosa faction by any means possible.

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol, he refused to appear before a biased commission and the corrupt judiciary descended on him. It's all politics, they're try to weaken the anti- Ramaphosa faction by any means possible.
Oh I see, well, Justice is all we want... #100%Zuma

1 Like

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by lomprico(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ohh my bad.You can now carry on with your inferiority complex...just try to be specific next time wink

undecided
Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by JaceBlaze: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by zinaunreal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lazy South african youths.
Stupid south african youths
Only drugs and sex they are good at, and infecting themselves with disease. Its been long they did something nasty. Maybe they are bored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention by theTranslator: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lionessza6:

[s]But you loot farm produce and kill Fulanis tagging all of them herdsmen in the South[/s] grin grin.

@ the bolded ,the shops being looted belong to state looters ,and they will continue being looted . Those businesses are legal and insured ,the owners will be back in business as soon as things calm down .......if they do grin.
Stop saying what you don't know okay?

Besides is there any SA online forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH / Pope Francis, China Congratulate Joe Biden / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.