Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (76447 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Guyman111: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNL0lUFdpf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Exactly what happens when you are not playing active football.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Fizzymike1:
This guy don lowkey retire o
But now into the business of playing kpekus league

grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by cunny88(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
whytediamond:

please sir, how old are you?
kidding, don't take my post serious
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha

With all ur international looks and attractiveness, how many have u married or have married u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na wetin make this one say him wan play Nigerian league.

undecided

Mteeeeeew!
Bad guy gang

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki na aboki.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
congratulations to u
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Rebuke: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Why any man will want to marry more than one wife still baffles me.

My advice for young men, take yhur time and search for that one woman that will be more than enough for yhu and enjoy the rest of yhur life with her.

Take it or leave it, there can't be true love in a polygamous family. Too much unnecessary dramas and silent hatred.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Last last he go marry another one one
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Aboki
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:

Aboki no dey take kpekus dey play.

Musa will marry 2 more.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Painintheass221: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:

Wear him a suit, teach him refined English, allow him to use his wife any how,

Abokey na abokey, in this age and with his level of education.

Some will say his religion permits it,

Don't forget his religion permits killing.

And pedophilia too.

Five times a day headslammers, dragging us back in this country.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Babalola0920: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2021
MADNESS IS WHEN YOU SAY YOU HATE POLYGAMOUS BUT YOU KNEW THE GUY YOU WITH HAS SOMEONE BUT PRETENDING TO BE COOL WITH IT, AND MEAN WHILE ARE YOU GUYS EVEN A VIRGIN IF NOT GO AND SLEEP !
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
I see number 4 loading by July next year , money good Sha .
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
dmbb:
Some people are hypocrites if they have money they will marry as much as they like, but because they don't have money they are now insulting him because of envy. Ahmed Musa congratulations go and enjoy your life
i'm sure Ahmed musa is richer than Dangote that has one wife abi?, Mr man it's not about money but peace of mind and the understanding that packing a harem is not the true definition of prosperity except he is a sex addict.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha

The way u guy reason like satanic is worrisome, I biliv ur handsomeness is another form of cheque to withdraw money in the banks.

I also biliv only you will satisfy hundredth of thousand women in ur naija, when they ask you which day you want to marry now, the specific year is not yet known.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
What do you expect from an aboki
As their religion teaches marriage knacking and war war
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Show us your own .
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Third wife remaining one to complete...

Make sure you don't give them seki...
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
, nawaaaaoo , how u want make him fine reach , nowadays Ladies does go for beauty , ,if your pocket is beauty , you are good go to go foget for fine boy , money does it all
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by pharrelaustin: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
That's what he knows how to do best.. Ordinary football he can't play..
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by offiahvictor(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:

Northerners are same. Never contented witth a woman.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Babalola0920: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Painintheass221:

Wear him a suit, teach him refined English, allow him to use his wife any how,

Abokey na abokey, in this age and with his level of education.

Some will say his religion permits it,

Don't forget his religion permits killing.

And pedophilia too.

Five times a day headslammers, dragging us back in this country.

Yes as some religion permit GROUP SEX, PRETENDING TO BE WAITING TO MARRY LOOSE VIRGINITY, ABORT SEVERAL TIME AND SEEK FORGIVENESS BECAUSE GOD LOVE TO FORGIVE, AND STILL MANAGE TO GET ONE MAN AND BE TRYING TO CONTROL HIM WHEN THEY CANNOT EVEN CONTROL THERE OWN LEG ! IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN BEFORE YOU MARRY GO AND SLEEP AND STOP BUMPING INTO ANY MARITAL ISSUE HERE OK

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by tonyashburton: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2021
M.O.N.E.Y. You think say to marry Shuwa woman easy?
Rozcol:
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.
how about the south most especially the east whose landmass is less than the size of kogi state but have over 40million citizens across the country?
who horn reach Igbo man? you think say we no know?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Secured future is what they see. Can same be said about any of your male relations

At the rate of this man’s marriages, are you sure of your statement?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by techWriter2: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2021
Na wetin make this two say him wan play Nigerian team Mteeeeeew
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by RightChannel: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Just don't exceed maximum of four allah commanded. Don't be like Muhammad the disobedient messenger
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by eallstar: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Don't be surprise he will date high class girls are not within ur reach
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by malikberry100(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:

They see what you're not seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Go and make money and stop talking rubbish..
Fine boy..
Na fine boy go put food for their table? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.