Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) (76442 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha
how does it concern you?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2021
I must commend him for being honourable enough to bring all of them home as his “legally” married wives.

But for someone who isn’t playing active football anymore, I would have expected him to protect what is left of his wealth. Not marrying extra wives and birthing more kids, because we all know Ahmed Musa is not 28.

I wish them a happy married life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Musa done born some Christians .. now him wan born Muslims .. more grease to your elbow bro
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2021
When Christians Marries 2-3 wives, it is a sin but when Muslims marries 2-3 is acceptable before God. And we are saying we all serve the same God...
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Oodja: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=NiklauseFred post=103619359]Na wetin make this one say him wan play Nigerian league.

undecided

Mteeeeeew![/quote
Na the league e dey win so
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by kingxley(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2021
They don lock this one for naija like this oo
No more Europe
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by adontcare(f): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin Juliet how far!!! Always be a sidechic o becos if u venture marry some one husband, he must get another side chic and. Na so the circle go dey go. Congratulations baba Ahmed. More wives ur way
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by adontcare(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2021
grin lol
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2021
This one wey career don end wan start marriage career cheesy Young old man

CuriousMynd:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNL0lUFdpf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by planetx: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
This dude is definitely not 28
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Spencerchiboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
See the way the woman knuckles black, abeg she dey use cream ;DSee the way the woman knuckles black, abeg she dey use cream
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by PAWG(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliet how far? I hope you’re open to sharing the man now

This wife looks like part of his Kano Pillars contract add-on grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by PAWG(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
What else do Islamic northerners understand apart from fvcking and having babies up and down? Nigeria's massive population is a curse to the country...it's time to peg this population growth because this country is quickly churning out extremely poor people at an alarming rate.

The average aboki has like 2 wives and 5 kids
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lordhades21(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I wonder what they see in him,nothing is ever attractive about him,still look very local, some women can marry anything sha

He can feed a whole community.... Owo wa.... Money choke. Don't hate.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lordhades21(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
adebwalex:
When Christians Marries 2-3 wives, it is a sin but when Muslims marries 2-3 is acceptable before God. And we are saying we all serve the same God...
Who said its a sin in Christianity, please someone should show me a place in the scripture where its stated taking more than one wife is a sin??
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
garfield1:

I love this reasoning
Senator dave my man...cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
kingxley:
They don lock this one for naija like this oo
No more Europe
The few years he was out, he has made enough to afford him a comfortable life here...

These guys are super rich...when they convert their wages to local currency.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by AAAntz: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
toto sweet oh
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by bablon20(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
When there's money women (with their full awareness) are ready to be d 10th wife of a rich man.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
ikorodureporta:

grin
Na woman go soon ruin him life

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
28 year old indeed

This Musa go get stubborn Peeniss

blame it on burukutu
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Germi9: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Alhaji
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Kubernetes: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Are you into devops?

Yes
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by authority2006(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bola146:
sad embarassed hummmmmm.... One man's food is another man's poison.

"His recent marriage to Mariam now officially makes her his second wife."
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by authority2006(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
dominique:
So days after gushing about his wife on their wedding anniversary, he had another wife in the making. E be things o. Anyways, Juliet should feel too bad after all she was also a side chick turned wife herself.

E be like say this thing dey pepe u. What's the big deal in marrying two wives if a man is capable? Is that not better than those serial divorces and baby daddies out there who turn most married and single women into single mummies?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by authority2006(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I am changing my religion....... I must marry 4...... wink

Your religion doesn't forbid you. Whose authority is it that you must not marry more than one wife?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Musa marry one wife, hin don add another...... 2 more to go.......... cheesy

This is the 3rd one, he divorced the first one
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lordhades21:

Who said its a sin in Christianity, please someone should show me a place in the scripture where its stated taking more than one wife is a sin??

Go and ask daddy G.O ooooooo. This is what have been hearing oooo that is against christian believers. May be you are Muslim for asking me where it is stated in the bible If not, you can go and ask your pastor...
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
michlins:
you want to question the command of God

Which God...... That fictional character........ wink
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yankee101:

This is the 3rd one, he divorced the first one

He is presently married to 2, the divorced ex wife, is no longer actively his wife, so her number is cancelled.....

Hence, 2 more to go........
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
authority2006:

Your religion doesn't forbid you. Whose authority is it that you must not marry more than one wife?

The authority of temptations.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWC Semi-Final (2 - 1) On 22nd October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.