Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74986 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Juicewrld27: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bellgal:

shocked

Oga you are a genius
You make NwaAmaikpe to quote you for the very first time.
Please drop your account number grin grin

3167.8354.45. First bank. Owu done blow me
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why do most women take men who love them for a fool?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by firstolalekan(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
hmm
so no be only me sef grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hathor5(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
theForth:
Why do most women take men who love them for a fool?

Million dollar question.

But please say some women.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hathor5(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is very sad.

My heart goes out to the little boy who lost the only father he knew.

What the woman did is wicked.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by PenpalOso: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fear woman bro, they’re the only gender satan had to negotiate with, before taking control of the earth.

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Gfskw: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hoess at work

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by gambia(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
COMPAQ:
All the runs girls in our universities and all the babes that fill our clubs every weekend, won't they all marry at some point?

Unfortunately, many of them will still continue the habit of sleeping with men for more money, so how do we expect that this will not continue to happen.

One is currently happening, she got married last year October and she's fuvking my colleague for cash steadily at the moment, I just pity her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bjtinz: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
#sigh. I future is female indeed. sad
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Dabronze(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Women are no longer what they used to be.

As long as you keep marrying these hoes, you will keep slumping and dying. From the kick-off of the.marriage, you are tricked.

Walk away. These hoes ain't worth it.
I've not been seeing you on red-pill thread lately
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by emmadejust(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:

Amembo
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bull67: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
ladies would avoid this post.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kennedyiheme: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Next time when they ask if men cheat, why cant women do the same.. show them this
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hathor5:

Million dollar question.

But please say some women.

It matters not.

Trusting people has been a difficult task, and although it makes life bland but I am forever greatful.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by pacespot(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
I fidn it difficult to trust anybody nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Ofolete: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
You wanted to create trouble where there is non.

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hathor5(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
Next time when they ask if men cheat, why cant women do the same.. show them this

Ok, I will but I will add that they can cheat on birth control though.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Myketuale(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.

On point sir
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by abidem4real: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/
God! Creating those beasts called women is the greatest mistake. They have always been thorns in the flesh of men. They are senseless, selfish, thoughtless, callously wicked, unsatisfied and luxury conscious.
Honestly men who sometimes use them for money rituals of different types are not to be blamed because those beasts deserve it.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Myketuale(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
God created man n rested. But wen God created woman neither God nor man rested.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by advanceDNA: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
cRobo:

What's your worst case imagination for buhari

I grew up in family where rice only hit the dinning table on sundays... nigga believe me when I say I’ve been preparing for buhari all my life..
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by dchamp234(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
She as she stand for that picture confidently like a loyal and faithful wife, demon.. cry cry cry
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nephilim: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
DONT ASK ME HOW I GOT ALL THIS LIKES
how shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by onojaford(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Advice taken!
Sirmuel1:
I pity those that still take Women serious.

Find someone that respect you (love is hard to find), do a little wedding, have children (run a DNA test on ALL the Children, before you start spending money on them)
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by HoluGraze: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Anyone who still have value for those breeding specie is in for a very long thing..they were created to provide companionship to man but all they brougtht has been calamity upon calamity....

Since the time of Adam the great
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by CoolJulian: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
So sad... He must have ignored the warning signals when he had ample time to observe her, but was blinded by 'love'.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by cooooooks(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abroad guys should not marry until they've lived with their supposed boo for a year.

SimplyFacts:
And to even think another abroad-based man is planning to get married to a lady who stills visits & cooks for her ex.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by cooooooks(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mr. Mulatto knows but does not want a confirmation.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Darkblood: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damn niggar
Issoraite
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
RIP brotherman! You were on your own enjoying pussies from these farm toolz, you thought u fell in love with the sweetest pussy hence u decided to Up your games by making it official and legal.

RIP bro, for having a taste of your own medicine the sob way
Daughters of Jezebel at it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.