Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (75000 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by redcliff: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vagina people on the beat

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Jerryherd: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP

The shock shattered him

But honestly DNA or no DNA the child is his.... After paying brideprice on the woman, and naming the child... Nobody can drag such kid from him

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nwaezeudo: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
God save us from Karishikas!

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Globalhustler(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Be careful of women. Sora fun obinrin, oluwa a WA pelu e

7 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by seangy4konji: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shora fun obinrin arakunrin...

Oluwa a wa pe lue ooo...

The way they commit adultery ehn?they will still enter the house after having rounds of sex to say that you are not doing enough...I am tired...get take away when coming home..baby am stressed dont touch me...Work was hectic...Lie lie...

Dont touch my phone..you are intrudding my privacy...

Ogbe ni ja ra e oooo

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by elganzar(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol
I just laugh at guys who talk marriage with girls of this age...

10 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by kingsceedon(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Virginia and Pussy people deleting my Gender little by little is unfair, should we MEN sleep and allow this HOLE people to finish us before we start our revenge against them?

9 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Reelmii: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nkan sele

The future is female cheesy
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by tonyashburton: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
All this nonsense for no happen if to say Adam tear Eve better slap when she talk say make him chop the apple.

45 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kingzeez10: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ṣọ́ra fún obìnrin. Olúwa a wá pẹ̀lú ẹ

8 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by heniford2: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
No amount of trust will make me believe my wife all my kids are going for DNA test

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by kudinkarfe: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Don't go for DNA test if you don't trust your wife because you will definitely see what you don't want to see. To stay alive stay away from DNA test.

8 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by CasNova(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry for the distress. There is so much infidelity in the world these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by uchennamani(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

You can lie eh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by lacastre: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
No matter how healthy or stamina u be that kind news weaken man faster than u could think...

10 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
Hahahahahah
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by seangy4konji: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gba...Koko oro ni inu iwe iroyin....O lati shora GAN....Wehreh Lo po ni nu wan..
Globalhustler:
Be careful of women. Sora fun obinrin, oluwa a WA pelu e

6 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by RunzMAN: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
undecidedft

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kraspo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Try and Marry a Virgin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by owobokiri(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
I can't die because of this ooo..
Taaah!
No be me..
Book flight, run comot, go marry another....
Take care of the baby if we are very close..
Die? For what?

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Humbrown23(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dieing because you are not the biological father of your son is foolishness, many people are impotent and they go out to adopt children of people they don't even know if you feel your wife betrayed your trust by cheating on you then walk away

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Halimat04(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmm nkan nbe
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by RunzMAN: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
RIP

The shock shattered him

But honestly DNA or no DNA the child is his.... After paying brideprice on the woman, and naming the child... Nobody can drag such kid from him

That's not the issue here...

He was disappointed that he is not his blood.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by zelnababa(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bastard pinking plenty for street ooo, how many ppl can get money or have tym for DNA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by braunny(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

PLEASE don’t ever take a DNA test on your two kids

I don’t want to looooose you embarassed
haaaaa u so fucking sure.... what if he is on nairaland??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Savedday: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by flokii: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Paternal fraud should be criminalized with death penalty as sentence.. any lady caught in paternal fraud deserves to die.

If you can open your legs for another man, then give the product to the man you fvcked, not another innocent person.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by brosom(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
I'm glad I'm not the only one that think like this, I thought I was been crazy, but now I'm not, I've got a mate grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by socialmediaman: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Over 60% of married women in Nigeria can relate. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world. I no lie

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Qatar2022: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
BigSarah:
I blame the man angry

sad but some women sef embarassed
Chai,
Why do you blame to man? For doing DNA or marrying the woman at all?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.