Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74988 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Anyone who still have value for those breeding specie is in for a very long thing..they were created to provide companionship to man but all they brougtht has been calamity upon calamity....
Vagina people
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.
Haha b
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
This is why i don't do relationship and love
This baby girls are full of deceit and they ain't loyal
Rest in peace
Damn nigga
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
elganzar:
Lol
I just laugh at guys who talk marriage with girls of this age...
So you will not marry
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=kingsceedon post=103629602]Virginia and Pussy people deleting my Gender little by little is unfair, should we MEN sleep and allow this HOLE people to finish us before we start our revenge against them? [/quo grin grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by OgaTheTop2: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by redsun(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2021
It's not like the child has turned 18 before he found out, he is still a little poor boy, and he could have just dust himself up and try to start afresh.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Gertyman: 6:10am On Jul 13, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

You cracked me up with laughs
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by MrColdsweat: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Dabronze:
I've not been seeing you on red-pill thread lately
well, that is because I was done with my message.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Doortun(m): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

It's kinda laughable when you are not in that position.
Women can't understand that one thing men do not play with is their legacy.

Fathers die for their kids working dangerous jobs all assuming partenity of their offsprings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by deolumike(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

kindly share the protocols.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Bigblessed: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who inventéd this DNA sef?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by armyofone(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
redcliff:
Vagina people on the beat

Lmao @ vagina people and hole people grin grin

Such funny names for female grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by AlphaTaikun: 7:46pm On May 06, 2022
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and died after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/
WTF!
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by AlphaTaikun: 7:51pm On May 06, 2022
VEXT:
You can never house a hoe, a hoe belongs to the street... Thinking a hoe will change after getting marry to her is the biggest mistake ever!!

Lastly,never take a relationship advice from a woman ...She can even advice you to marry a prostitute...
True that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.