Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39357 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You don spoil o. cheesy

Beg me else I'll tag mariah now.

Onye asiri! grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Crownp(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Say what? Growing up we has neighbours that spread their panties outside! cheesy

The good thing about spreading panties outside is that you will pay good attention to your panties. You must change them regularly and buy fine ones. lipsrsealed

Yea, clothes that dried that way itches my skin. What I do is to put them in a room, close all the windows and turn on the AC. Works for me.
Lol.... I have 3 sisters, so seeing ladies spread panties doesn't freak me at all... However, spreading in the bathroom can be absurd at times, because most of the times the only place the bathroom can harbour clothes will be on the door or on the shower pipe or stand of which both are improper...
In my house we often have cloth lines in the passage at a corner where everyone can spread their underwears, I think it's better that way, or one can also spread anywhere in the personal room.
The bathroom idea is just a little bit weird, especially if as a guy one has friends that do visit and use the same bathroom or sth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yes and it was a very terrible one. Thanks for reminding me
chatinent:

But Federal Government did.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Sleeknigga: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
HMMM SOMEONE MADE ME TO GO LOOK FOR PAD AT MIDNIGHT... NO BE EVEN MY BABE OO BUT MY BABE FOLLOW GO THE PAD HUNTING >last last,na my new singlet she use hold the flows till day break .... CHAII
Omo nawoo she no even use tissue
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Iconnect1:
Feel at home na him e turn my house to brothel and weed jungle,any smoker for my area na my house be their meeting point
so what have you done about it? Have you tried to have any conversation with him since that time?
People like una dey try sha undecided
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Yes and it was a very terrible one. Thanks for reminding me

All right, come feel at home with me at an open place ..
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Crownp:

Lol.... I have 3 sisters, so seeing ladies spread panties doesn't freak me at all... However, spreading in the bathroom can be absurd at times, because most of the times the only place the bathroom can harbour clothes will be on the door or on the shower pipe or stand of which both are improper...
In my house we often have cloth lines in the passage at a corner where everyone can spread their underwears, I think it's better that way, or one can also spread anywhere in the personal room.
The bathroom idea is just a little bit weird, especially if as a guy one has friends that do visit and use the same bathroom or sth

Why would the guy have friends that are visiting and entering his bathroom? Maybe it is my circle that is different, but I don’t know this guy that has friends sharing bathroom with him and his woman. I won’t be found in that environment, lest I go sit on male pee. Tufiakwa!

Nothing absurd about panties in the bathroom. It is even better than your PASSAGE. Panties are about the same size with a sponge, what space can they possibly occupy? Are there no towel hangers? Eish! Make I just face my rich man, this ain’t our problem. grin

14 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lomprico(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Themainboy22:
Feel at home feel at home, babe decided to spend the night. Called the next day to inform me that she forgot some of her clothes (pant and bra) in my room, Told her to come around 4PM to pick it. I came back from work, waited for the babe but nowhere to be found. I decided to sleep not until around 10PM, I heard a knock on the door, went to open it, behold it was this babe with a bag full of clothes and I was like which kind wahala be this. Long story short, She spent the night again, refused to go and started pretending peforming some wife duties. I was pissed because I wanted to hit and run. It took alot of advise and counselling from family and friends, to finally came up with a good tactics to evict her after three weeks.

lol, I feel u bro!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by shopnimini: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Why would the guy have friends that are visiting and entering his bathroom? Maybe it is my circle that is different, but I don’t know this guy that has friends sharing bathroom with him and his woman. I won’t be found in that environment. Lest I go sit on male pee. Tufiakwa!

Nothing absurd about panties in the bathroom. It is even better than your PASSAGE. Panties are about the same size with sponge, what space can they possibly occupy? Are there no towel hangers? Eish! Make I just face my rich man, this ain’t our problem. grin

You know whether na face me I slap you were neighbors share toilets? grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Crownp(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Why would the guy have friends that are visiting and entering his bathroom? Maybe it is my circle that is different, but I don’t know this guy that has friends sharing bathroom with him and his woman. I won’t be found in that environment. Lest I go sit on male pee. Tufiakwa!

Nothing absurd about panties in the bathroom. It is even better than your PASSAGE. Panties are about the same size with sponge, what space can they possibly occupy? Are there no towel hangers? Eish! Make I just face my rich man, this ain’t our problem. grin
Chillax!
A male circle is entirely different from that of the opposite gender... Why will a call someone my friend but he won't be able to use my toilet? My friend ooo, not just an acquittance...
BTW, did you just say panties are equal in size to sponge? How As in how Abi you no get ass?? Like how can panties be equal in size to a sponge
Towel hangers are meant for towels! That's why they are called towel hangers
NB: my PASSAGE dey inside house, no be face me I slap you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ibrahim55(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home na so my guy break my glass center table that very early in the morning while I left the house at 6am to observe the morning prayer in a nearby mosque... fastfoward feel at home na so my guy take stay four months for my house lol eventually the guy dupe me I sold my only land then when baba and big him bro wen dey USA said he wants to take both of us to the USA after he came visiting eddy anywhere u dey like this just know say u go pay dearly for all the pain u cost me walahi lol

13 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Crownp:

Chillax!
A male circle is entirely different from that of the opposite gender... Why will a call someone my friend but he won't be able to use my toilet? My friend ooo, not just an acquittance...
BTW, did you just say panties are equal in size to sponge? How As in how Abi you no get ass?? Like how can panties be equal in size to a sponge
Towel hangers are meant for towels! That's why they are called towel hangers

Let’s just agree our environments are different. Guest toilets are there for a reason.

Yes, panties are equal in size to a sponge. They are made with lace or cotton, not fur.

shopnimini:

You know whether na face me I slap you were neighbors share toilets? grin

I am beginning to think so. How many people wan share this kind toilet. grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Crownp(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Let’s just agree our environments are different. Guest toilets are there for a reason.

Yes, panties are equal in size to a sponge. They are made with lace or cotton, not fur.

I am beginning to think so. How many people wan share this kind toilet. grin
Ggs to you guys...
Adios!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You don spoil o. cheesy

Beg me else I'll tag mariah now.
Chai! So bro code don die?...grin

Cc Mariahangel bia lekwa kris onye asiri....grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by tchidi066(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dogasas:

Madam keep quiet there. If this is how you go to different guys houses and be spreading your national flag anyhow for their bathroom then please change. Put the dirty thing inside your bag and go back to where you came from.
Shut up your stinking mouth, efulefu, what's bad in sundrying undies, its because you date dirty girls thats why they tie it up and keep them to rot, hereby imbreeding germs and infections, i wash and sundry my panties everyday no matter where i find myself, come and beat me, i'm in my house

16 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nisiw365: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Every time we spread our pant for bathroom. If we no wash the pant, them go still complain say the toto no fresh, e no clean, e too smell.

Ahnahn! The fcking pant has to be washed and it has to be spread somewhere.
Come and spread it in my bathroom. I won't complain . I stay in lekki phase 1
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
tchidi066:

Shut up your stinking mouth, efulefu, what's bad in sundrying undies, its because you date dirty girls thats why they tie it up and keep them to rot, hereby imbreeding germs and infections, i wash and sundry my panties everyday no matter where i find myself, come and beat me, i'm in my house

Lol. That is how a colleague came to my place, this babe actually tied her used sanitary pads for days. She planned going with it back to base. That was the last time I allowed her sleep over. It took me weeks to get over that incident.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Dogasas: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
tchidi066:

I know this is ur alternate account pocohantas
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye asiri! grin
Ajoo nwanyi cheesy

Wetin you find reach here?

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Feel at home na so she leave used sanitary pad for my bathroom undecided
Damn!....Unhealthy.... lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rebbeca

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai! So bro code don die?...grin

Cc Mariahangel bia lekwa kris onye asiri....grin
Lol

So, you have to tag her instead of to beg me

What happened to bro code, nwanne?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kriss216: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. That is how a colleague came to my place, this babe actually tied her used sanitary pads for days. She planned going with it back to base. That was the last time I allowed her sleep over. It took me weeks to get over that incident.

Damn.

Nigerian girls summarised. cry
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Oyindidi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Gave her soft drink and said "feel at home", I was cooking when she came so I went to finish what I was doing, na so she tell me say she dey wait make I serve her food.

I ignored her na so she get up enter my kitchen go carry plate dey dish food o. Personally I don't have friends,so I won't even call her my friend,i come dey wonder how the play take reach like that.

Aka gum
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dogasas:

I know this is ur alternate account pocohantas

Nah, it is not me. Though I am still shocked you would rather she packs dirty panties in her bag. If you are old enough to house women, then you should prepare for some things. This includes seeing pants.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Elxandre(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Why would the guy have friends that are visiting and entering his bathroom? Maybe it is my circle that is different, but I don’t know this guy that has friends sharing bathroom with him and his woman. I won’t be found in that environment, lest I go sit on male pee. Tufiakwa!

Nothing absurd about panties in the bathroom. It is even better than your PASSAGE. Panties are about the same size with a sponge, what space can they possibly occupy? Are there no towel hangers? Eish! Make I just face my rich man, this ain’t our problem. grin
Male visitors don't pee?
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

So, you have to tag her instead of to beg me

What happened to bro code, nwanne?
We break the table and call the carpenter to make a fix.cheesy

Tell us your feel at home experience..grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by joinnow: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
adg98:
I once accommodated a freesher during my school days. One of my male coursemate pleaded with me to accommodate her as she the girl she ought to stay with ghosted her and was refusing her calls.
The plan was for she to stay with me for one week. During the first week babe destroyed my headset and torch light.
By the third week my chair and earpiece broken by her too
The second day of her stay she ate my conflex and milk without my permission.
Like we didn't knew each other before I kept my cool. Babe was so stingy with money aka gum

One week turn to one month with style she wanted to become my roommate I had to discard in a coded way
is her name olaniyi
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Rebbeca
Chai....Na meeting Rebecca wan host with this egg abi na just to milk the cow dry?...grin

Some ladies eeh..

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by devilmaycry: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Funny comments everywer
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai....Na meeting Rebecca wan host with this egg abi na just to milk the cow dry?...grin

Some ladies eeh..
na 100naira bread she wan use am chop o
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Feel at home babe give person std

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

My Wife Has To Be Drunk Before Making Love With Me –mortuary Attendant / Mothers I Need Ur Advice / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.