Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari (37329 Views)

Leading Nigeria One Of Hardest Challenges In Life, Buhari Says In Sallah Message / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by LionTiger(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kind kwa
Does Bihari know the meaning of kindness?
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by IQUIT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monzuur:
Somebody should tell him that it is not sultan of Sokoto we are talking about ooooo.... Rip Olanrewaju Fasasi
lolz
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/sound-sultan-was-kind-lived-an-exemplary-life-buhari/

does buhari even know whats going on around him? I doubt it........olodo president
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Mrklemo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's not Sultan of Sokoto oo
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Daddymiracle: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monzuur:
Buhari should swear with his left balls if he truly know sound sultan..... Somebody should tell him that it is not sultan of Sokoto we are talking about ooooo.... Rip Olanrewaju Fasasi

Guy calm down now Kikikikikikikikik hahahahhahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Kennybwoy001: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bubu think say na sultan of sokoto�
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Monzuur(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
No joy!
Daddymiracle:

Guy calm down now Kikikikikikikikik hahahahhahahahahah
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by IvarDboneless: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:
That's actually true about the Sultan of Sound but that can never be from Buhari.

Has he even heard the name before?

Any Nigeria politicians claiming of knowing Sound Sultan or listened to his song before are purely lying

How can you know Sultan, listen to his music and still remain incompetent?

Make all of you people no worry, in Sultan's voice, one day, bush meat (masses) go catch una hunter (politicians)
Dem don hack this one account...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by promzy555(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol, dis one never Sabi country wen he dey head na sound sultan. Lol, abeg who dey advise am
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by ignis: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari cannot speak this kind of English
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Risingblue008(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
What do buhari knows ab sound sultan?
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by chronique(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Werey!!!! Like say him even know who sound sultan be.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by evy800(f): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Never mind the knowledge that everyone will die it still feels surreal when death strikes especially close home...

Your music was in a class of its own

Sleep on brother
#naijaninja
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by crackhouse(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Femi always fronting for bubu to confuse the youth..
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Splitmind: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
If only he lived a life half as meaningful as our President, he would have been a great man.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
God please save us all from sickness and pains...
Amen my brother
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Ehinjuola: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't know why I find this funny.

Pmb condoles with sound sultan?

Who do us this thing in Nigeria kwanu?
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by money121(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who ask him
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Eriokanmi: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:
That's actually true about the Sultan of Sound but that can never be from Buhari.

Has he even heard the name before?

Any Nigeria politicians claiming of knowing Sound Sultan or listened to his song before are purely lying

How can you know Sultan, listen to his music and still remain incompetent?

Make all of you people no worry, in Sultan's voice, one day, bush meat (masses) go catch una hunter (politicians)
The king( sultan) of sound isn't known to buhari. Na im aides dem dey do all the stuff
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Gunboysavage(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ahhhhhhh!! Areyyyyyy! Bubuuuuuu!! Whyyyy?
Is this what the country needs right now?
Insurgency dey but yuu no tackle am undecided , na condolence speech yuu dey dish out..
Oga ooo.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Gunboysavage(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
You be benin boy na boss? How you take sabbi yoruba? angry grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This life ehnnnn

Rest in peace to my niggar...I hope say bubu nor dey think say na the sultan of sokoto die

Oh How I wish say, I fit to reach you anywhere you dey, you dey
Ajo o da bi’le ee, no matter where you go, no forget area oh, area oh

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
27Pushing30:

The dead are conscious of nothing

Oh really? I thought they were fully conscious of what's going on around them. Interesting
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Mystery9(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmm.... What do you mean shocked. Buhari said that undecided are you kidding me cry
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Proffdada: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
If his name was pastor sound, Buhari won't say nothing. Anything to Islamize Nigeria is his catch
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This life ehnnnn

Rest in peace to my niggar...I hope say bubu nor dey think say na the sultan of sokoto die

Oh How I wish say, I fit to reach you anywhere you dey, you dey
Ajo o da bi’le ee, no matter where you go, no forget area oh, area oh

He might actually be thinking it is the Sultan of Sokoto.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by BarrElChapo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari when are where did you meet sound sultan ? sad
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by orlaglobal234: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari wey no even know say the whole chief of Army staff of him country died in plane crash na him go know sound sultan? when his brain was in active he don't know people is it now that his brain was removed UK hospital you think that he know sound sultan...........the condolence massage is the hand work of Femi Adesina

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by aspabay(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You suppose know say na wetin dey write give am make he talk na

If you ever become President, sit down and write every letter, speeches, statements, and lectures all by yourself, as that is what you would be elected to do.

What then if the job of media aides if not to write such letters.

Make una dey hide una illiteracy small small na.
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by adonaimart(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
No be bros write this statement grin grin grin grin

Rest in power and may God grant your family the strength to bear your absence.
cool cool
Re: Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari by lastchild: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
God, plz don't let me get attention only when I die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / Saraki Impeachment: APC Senators Head To Oshiomhole's House In 5 Buses - Omokri / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.