Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award (10896 Views)

Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Nigeria LNG Limited Under-graduate Scholarship Award 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
NLNG 2021/2022 Postgraduate Scholarship Award

Job Summary
* Company: NLNG
* Deadline Date: 1st August, 2021
* Specialization: Grants / Scholarships
* Work Level:
* Job Type: Full-Time
* Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
* Date Posted: 9th July, 2021
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.

Applications are invited for:

Job Position: NLNG 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award

Description
* Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the "NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Master's Degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
* The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage 

Criteria & Eligibility
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered:
* Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
* University of Aberdeen
* University of Cranfield
* Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
* Completed NYSC programme
* Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
* Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
* Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
* Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
* Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
* Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from
* September 2021.
* Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
* Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
* Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Process
* Go online. Click on the "Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship" on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
* Click on "Register Here" to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
* International passport bio-data page
* First Degree certificate
* NYSC discharge certificate
* Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
* IELTS result
* Local Government Area letter of identification
* Employer consent letter (where applicable).
Important Information and Notice
* Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
* Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
* Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
* Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
* Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
* A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
* Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
* NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship
Application will be disqualified for:
* Incomplete attachments
* Non-adherence to advertised criteria
* Falsified documents

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
https://www.nigerialng.com/csr/Pages/Education.aspx

Education is the surest route to japa from Nigeria and have an international exposure. Then off to Canada or Australia. Find the best route to travel from this publication.I am a ptdf scholar 2016/2017 and I have been instrumental in aiding people to get scholarships especially ones obtained via Examination (CBT) assessment. This is your chance to get it right and get your national cake from the federal character quota to be applied on this one.

Good Luck!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Ayo200(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello house. It’s a matter of urgency.
Please I need an advise cos I’m bout to faint now.

I’m about to submit my UK tier 4 visa application. It has been done online and submitted as well. The swistudy just sent me some copy for submission. I noticed a number was omitted from my 11 digits phone number it’s now 10 digits. I am worried now cos if the Uk immigration want to call me for an interview how will they reach out to me since my phone numbers is omitted with just one digits.
Please advise me on what to do. I’m worried.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by jtos(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Has anyone been successful in submitting an application? Seems there are technical issues on the platform
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
You don’t have anything to worry about. It will not be the parameter to decide the outcome of your visa processing.
Of about 20 people that I know have applied since COVID 19 when they seem to have stopped interview during biometrics at the time of submission, only one person has been called. If you were to be urgently called, the alternative is to be sent an email. Just be on the look out for your email then

Goodluck mate!
Ayo200:
Hello house. It’s a matter of urgency.
Please I need an advise cos I’m bout to faint now.

I’m about to submit my UK tier 4 visa application. It has been done online and submitted as well. The swistudy just sent me some copy for submission. I noticed a number was omitted from my 11 digits phone number it’s now 10 digits. I am worried now cos if the Uk immigration want to call me for an interview how will they reach out to me since my phone numbers is omitted with just one digits.
Please advise me on what to do. I’m worried.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
I doubt tbh
It’s really good to take ur time to make sure u submit all the necessary documents. More important is the personal statement. This will be used to shortlist for test.
There are application errors that will keep appearing when applying esp through phone. I suggest you apply from a laptop.

Best of luck!

jtos:
Has anyone been successful in submitting an application? Seems there are technical issues on the platform
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by dkay51(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
I have not even been able to successfully login after registering, its not sending the email validations mails to any of my emails.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Delete every tab you opened that popped up during application, then wait for a couple of hours before trying again.

At best, make ur application from a Desktop, not phone.
You don’t need confirmation to apply.
dkay51:
I have not even been able to successfully login after registering, its not sending the email validations mails to any of my emails.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by KingXpaper: 6:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Please there have been some issues since on Sunday oh, the first page of the application is not showing country to choose from even though it's an option field and it's even a drop down field, and won't allow proceed to the next section unless it's completed. So please who has passed that section
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Kkadavid: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2021
jtos:
I was finally able to submit mine yesterday after about 4 days of trying to log in to the account
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Kkadavid: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2021
KingXpaper:
Please there have been some issues since on Sunday oh, the first page of the application is not showing country to choose from even though it's an option field and it's even a drop down field, and won't allow proceed to the next section unless it's completed. So please who has passed that section
I had the same issues but i just kept trying and yesterday it had a drop down of listed countries. So just keep trying
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Kkadavid: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2021
tundeloveday:

Education is the surest route to japa from Nigeria and have an international exposure. Then off to Canada or Australia. Find the best route to travel from this publication.I am a ptdf scholar 2016/2017 and I have been instrumental in aiding people to get scholarships especially ones obtained via Examination (CBT) assessment. This is your chance to get it right and get your national cake from the federal character quota to be applied on this one.

Good Luck!!

Seems we’ll be writing one if shortlisted for the nlng. I’d appreciate any pointers or practice materials. Thank you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Good news!
Kkadavid:

I was finally able to submit mine yesterday after about 4 days of trying to log in to the account
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2021
You are � going to write a CBT test just like it’s usually done in PTDF until 2018.
Note that this is the first time NLNG is organizing test to select beneficiaries.
It’s as a result of shared vision of letting Ptdf take on local sponsorship and NLNG take on overseas scholarship this year. But fact is, they are all organized by the same centralized body.
Kkadavid:

Seems we’ll be writing one if shortlisted for the nlng. I’d appreciate any pointers or practice materials. Thank you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by KingXpaper: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Kkadavid:

I had the same issues but i just kept trying and yesterday it had a drop down of listed countries. So just keep trying

Thanks, I have done it, but did you receive a confirmation email after application, because I received a confirmation after registration
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Elvino66(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2021
KingXpaper:

Thanks, I have done it, but did you receive a confirmation email after application, because I received a confirmation after registration

Please have you already written the IELTS or isn't really necessary if you've gotten your admission?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Not compulsory. Since u scaled through admission process with at least C5 instead of ielts in ur English language from ur WAEC result, it could pass for that.
It’s as less important as not having admission in any of the 2 institutions that were mentioned in the publication.

Fact is........go and apply and don’t let certain restrictions bar you from taking a bold step. Dare to be bold and unseen forces will come to your aid.
Elvino66:

Please have you already written the IELTS or isn't really necessary if you've gotten your admission?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by niquoi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello. I am still having problems logging in since Sunday. What did you guys that have submitted do differently?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by rayblaze11: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks a lot, I would really need your assistance here a bit. Also, does the criteria about returning to the country not going to affect one?
tundeloveday:

Good Luck!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by deziray(m): 1:22am On Jul 15, 2021
It's now open.. Fixed the glitch
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2021
haha.....it won’t. am here to help.
CBT test will def be in August. There will be little time for prep.

rayblaze11:
Thanks a lot, I would really need your assistance here a bit. Also, does the criteria about returning to the country not going to affect one?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by rayblaze11: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Alright thanks a lot, the LNG requested for IELTS score of 8.0, that's high though and below what the schools request for
tundeloveday:
haha.....it won’t. am here to help.
CBT test will def be in August. There will be little time for prep.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Elvino66(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
deziray:
It's now open.. Fixed the glitch
Still having issues with the site not able to even login... How were you able to run your registration
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Elvino66:

Still having issues with the site not able to even login... How were you able to run your registration

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Olaolu2005(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
The site is now working. After registration a PDF form will be downloaded automatically as your receipt. The Test date should be released by month end.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Kingnezzy: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Please, the issue has not yet been rectified. I have been struggling to login
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by ChasinGood(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please bro,can't some one apply with WAEC?
My IELT exams is due for August
Olaolu2005:
The site is now working. After registration a PDF form will be downloaded automatically as your receipt. The Test date should be released by month end.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kingnezzy:
Please, the issue has not yet been rectified. I have been struggling to login

Same here, I cant even log in to my account it kept showing some error
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Olaolu2005(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
ChasinGood:
Please bro,can't some one apply with WAEC?
My IELT exams is due for August
You can apply with it by Faith. I also applied with WAEC.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by ChasinGood(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for the reply. We'll get it,Amen
Olaolu2005:
You can apply with it by Faith. I also applied with WAEC.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by Olaolu2005(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
ChasinGood:
Thanks for the reply. We'll get it,Amen
Uwc. Amen. All the best
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award by niquoi(f): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2021
You guys can check now. Use Explorer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Extends Closing Date To Febraury 5th / Black Africans vs African Americans In Academics / What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.