Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) (37379 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Shellsploit: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Men causing trouble since the days of John the Baptist

Nkita ala!
E no go better for who do you this kain thing
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munamu:

..and yours is clean? I know you have been used severally by men,please don't unleash your hatred here.

Like napkin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Power drunk
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Nyne: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why call him a scum ? Do you even know the meaning of that word?

I’m very sure you’re dirtier

Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry
your dad inclusive?

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Shellsploit: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Like napkin

Tissue paper!
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Funflipper: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Why do you hate men?

They (herself and one onyii24) are prostitutes who have to Bleep to make a living. That is where the hatred is coming from.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shellsploit:

Tissue paper!
Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Germi9: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Guy naija hot oh ,couple with no electricity to power classroom fan
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Christistruth00: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
It is all good fun 2 of the boys are even smiling

As long as he lets them into the Class

Because he could have rightfully refused them entry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Reelmii: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Make him dey cearful oo

Na this kind thing dey make some lecturers collect....
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
appishani1:
He is more like a father to them. May be they misbehave and he treat them as his own children. We are Africans bro,

This is just bullying...

Most of them will never treat their children like this, let's stop pretending as if we don't know the evil going on in most higher institutions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

you don open eye now. This used to be your underwear some months ago

2 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by fifaplayer9: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by uuzba(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Idamond:
that's normal in Nigeria school
When people be rushing to school like flies following sh1t up and down.
As people don't have business ideas or entrepreneurship mind, you enter school for slaving and receive anyhow disrespect from lectures.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Agbebakun22: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
U better obey before u turn ur accounting to Medicine or Law
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
V

Omovudu D Great!!
The 'Best friend' of MannaBBQGrill.. cheesy cheesy
Where have you been??

Ur brother MannaVultureGriller still dey ball for Nairaland oo.. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Elock1:
get a good diik... You will feel better
you took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men
Na one dirty look nigger dea shine this one congo.. e go come here.they form one thing I don't know

I abhor men. angry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's your own problem. Men we love women especially the good ones abi na. This is not surprising it happened Everytime in all institution. ��[quote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=103638760][/quote]
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Thesaint141(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
I have nothing to say about this,
Maybe the person below will have something meaningful to say.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Omovudu D Great!!
The 'Best friend' of MannaBBQGrill.. cheesy cheesy
Where have you been??

Ur brother MannaVultureGriller still dey ball for Nairaland oo.. cheesy smiley

I dey bro

I stand gidigba, no shaking.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Him just wanted to show them say no matter the level dem dey for school, the lecturers can still discipline dem.

cool
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by barinedan(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
At least they would be allowed to take lectures after the punishment, here in my school, you won't be allowed in
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by GloryAhead(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Often occurrences in our Higher Institutions.... It is act of distraction to the lecture na.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
Yes, just like her armpit too. Daughters of Jezebel are dirty scumbags.
lol..the armpit is just hairy na..it's not dirty......leave that gal, na attention she de find and u are giving it to her..
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Nuelito: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Not a big deal
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry
lol take it easy o grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by landforeast(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
That is a good training
It will help them in the future.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Zaxbash1: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin waiting man do man i beg
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide / Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.