Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,163 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? (1319 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was He Actually Planning To Become The Next President / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
I was going through nairaland today and I saw a thread where Chief Ayo Adebanjo was exposing Buhari's plan. He said
“The attack on Igboho is writing a script and I am saying it positively. Buhari wants to cause war. He is pro­voking the South-West to re­act, thinking that the moment they have done that to Igboho, the Yorubas will go and start killing all the Fulanis in the South-West.

“If that happens, he will now say law and order has broken down and so, he will declare a state of emergency, prolong his tenure in office and begin to rule militarily. That is my projection with the attitude of Buhari”

Now in other not to look stupid, I'll ask a question. Is it possible that Buhari can declare a state of emergency and prolong his stay in office if any tribe decides that they've had enough and start attacking fulanis herdsmen or other criminal elements?

If it is, then Igbos must be very cautious because something is telling hes actually planning on killing MNK as that would easily trigger Igbos into starting a war.

Obviously nothing is gonna happen to MNK, Nothing CAN happen to him. Moreover, if the unexpected happens, I mean this government has proven that they don't give a flying f**k about the rule of law. So if somehow the unexpected happens, I beg of Igbos to thread softly and not fall into his trap. We can all live to fight another day. 2023 isn't that far anymore. We should bear for now. Apparently the fulanis think they're untouchable, reason they can ditch out threats to the southern governors and even to the entire South.

I assure you that after 2023, these guys will be treated in the language in which they will understand. By us of course. But For now, nothing stupid should be done. Any stupid move can go a long way. We're all still suffering from yorubas mistakes in 15
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mokason288(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by SlayerForever: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
It is interesting how FEAR can make people forget the hate they have for Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by OBALOLA55(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
BOROROS DON START AGAINgrin
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bullshit
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Let them kill him

Is he more valuable than 10 innocent girls he sacrificed for rituals
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Gentlerespect76: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin

I don't trust you bro! It's like you are working for DSS. So IPOB should just mellow, if something untoward should happen to MNK? So that what would not happen? Bro you smoke something.

Let me tell you, even if IPOB were to be a little boy, and Naija is a giant, try slapping the father of this little boy and see if the little boy will not kick your ass. Don't worry, something will be done. Tell FG not to do it because the cataclysm will be above their control.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
grin grin grin

I don't trust you bro! It's like you are working for DSS. So IPOB should just mellow, if something untoward should happen to MNK? So that what would not happen? Bro you smoke something.

Let me tell you, even if IPOB were to be a little boy, and Naija is a giant, try slapping the father of this little boy and see if the little boy will not kick your ass. Don't worry, something will be done. Tell FG not to do it because the cataclysm will be above their control.

Yes, if possible. Know that if Buhari successfully declares a state of emergency and prolongs his stay, it would be be much worse.
There's nothing wrong with waiting for the best moment to have your sweet revenge. Everything no be gra gra
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Let them kill him

Pls know the type of threads you comment on. I don't associate with BMC's

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
SlayerForever:
It is interesting how FEAR can make people forget the hate they have for Igbo people.

No one wants to keep hating forever, hate takes you nowhere. people call some of you children of hate and I'm not surprised. Probably why you folks are yet to actualize anything
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by DeltaFire: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is feeling the heat. Good! May he rot away on earth, then burn away in Hell. Devilish fetish ritualist and killer of Ndi Igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu, agent of Caliphate thought that would keep him SAFE forever. He did not realize that Caliphate just uses f00ls like him.

Now we just have to deal with the IPOB violent cult/gang. They are the drug dealers all over the place who give Ndi Igbo a bad name. Fetish oath-taking losers.

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Pls know the type of threads you comment on. I don't associate with BMC's

Let them kill him
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by OKOATA(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yes, if possible. Know that if Buhari successfully declares a state of emergency and prolongs his stay, it would be be much worse.
There's nothing wrong with waiting for the best moment to have your sweet revenge. Everything no be gra gra
Bros this your theory won't work where by buhari will continue ruling, the southern politicians are already coming together to form a unism amongst themselves. Highest that will happen is that a southern and northern protectorates would be formed or a referendum and before you know it we go back to practicing regionalism. Forget all this Buhari ruling, it seems you don't know what the southerners are cooking for him.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Let them kill him

Where's the proof that he killed them?
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros this your theory won't work where by buhari will continue ruling, the southern politicians are already coming together to form a unism amongst themselves. Highest that will happen is that a southern and northern protectorates would be formed. Forget all this Buhari ruling.

If it's impossible, then it's great. I just got scared knowing that there's a possibility that he could continue ruling by declaring a state of emergency getting to the end of his tenure.
Also,my greatest wish if for the South to brake away from the zoo. So Maybe there's still some good in it, since the southern governors will never agree to it
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Where's the proof that he killed them?

Proof that buhari is dead
meanwhile Let them kill him Is he more valuable than 10 innocent girls he sacrificed for rituals
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Omoslim26: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
They cannot kill him.
He will get a fair hearing to defend himself from all he is accused of.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
DeltaFire:

Nnamdi Kanu is feeling the heat. Good! May he rot away on earth, then burn away in Hell. Devilish fetish ritualist and killer of Ndi Igbo.

Nnamdi Kanu, agent of Caliphate thought that would keep him SAFE forever. He did not realize that Caliphate just uses f00ls like him.

Now we just have to deal with the IPOB violent cult/gang. They are the drug dealers all over the place who give Ndi Igbo a bad name. Fetish oath-taking losers.

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu

I asked you the other day if you're a Deltan, and if yeah, where you're from in delta state. Your brain ignored me. Obviously a Fulani herder undecided You imposters are so much on nairaland
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Proof that buhari is dead

meanwhile Let them kill him

You should chill and wait for him to get his fair hearing in court.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by OKOATA(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

If it's impossible, then it's great. I just got scared knowing that there's a possibility that he could continue ruling by declaring a state of emergency getting to the end of his tenure.
Also,my greatest wish if for the South to brake away from the zoo. So Maybe there's still some good in it, since the southern governors will never agree to it
Yes that's my prayer and everyone around me, the northern part has nothing to offer but death, evil and backwardness. If south breaks away from the north things will move very fast and we can actualize all our dreams. Enough with quota system bastards.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mangekyo: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
Yes that's my prayer and everyone around me, the northern part has nothing to offer but death, evil and backwardness. If south breaks away from the north things would move very fast and we can actualize all our dreams. Enough with quota system bastards.

For real. I just wish one day all southerners including the elites will wake up one day and say enough is enough. We want to separate, we don't want again.

Somethings tells me it's what's gonna happen if a southerner doesn't become president in 2023
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by OKOATA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

For real. I just wish one day all southerners including the elites will wake up one day and say enough is enough. We want to separate, we don't want again.

Somethings tells me it's what's gonna happen if a southerner doesn't become president in 2023
These greedy bastards fulanis already know somethings cooking so they are issuing threat here and there, for every action there's equal and opposite reaction. All I know is that come 2023 something big is about to go down but mark this down fulanis will suffer all the things they have done, young and old won't be spared.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Monogamy: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kill him for what?

No, he would serve as a lesson to others by spending reasonable years behind bar.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by MalcoImX: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Better people die for Nigeria, nothing happen, na one terrorist you dey worry yourself dey write tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Tinububalls: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

I asked you the other day if you're a Deltan, and if yeah, where you're from in delta state. Your brain ignored me. Obviously a Fulani herder undecided You imposters are so much on nairaland
He is TinubuAdvocate.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Tinubuadvocate: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
So everyone on Nairaland is me.
Tinububalls:

He is TinubuAdvocate.
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mfetenang: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
I was going through nairaland today and I saw a thread where Chief Ayo Adebanjo was exposing Buhari's plan. He said

Now in other not to look stupid, I'll ask a question. Is it possible that Buhari can declare a state of emergency and prolong his stay in office if any tribe decides that they've had enough and start attacking fulanis herdsmen or other criminal elements?

If it is, then Igbos must be very cautious because something is telling hes actually planning on killing MNK as that would easily trigger Igbos into starting a war.

Obviously nothing is gonna happen to MNK, Nothing CAN happen to him. Moreover, if the unexpected happens, I mean this government has proven that they don't give a flying f**k about the rule of law. So if somehow the unexpected happens, I beg of Igbos to thread softly and not fall into his trap. We can all live to fight another day. 2023 isn't that far anymore. We should bear for now. Apparently the fulanis think they're untouchable, reason they can ditch out threats to the southern governors and even to the entire South.

I assure you that after 2023, these guys will be treated in the language in which they will understand. By us of course. But For now, nothing stupid should be done. Any stupid move can go a long way. We're all still suffering from yorubas mistakes in 15
Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by Mfetenang: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
POINT OF CORRECTION- THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS JUBRIN FROM SUDAN NOT BUHARI.
LEAVE BUHARI ALONE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible That Buhari Is Actually Planning To Kill MNK To Actualize This? by System202: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
These greedy bastards fulanis already know somethings cooking so they are issuing threat here and there, for every action there's equal and opposite reaction. All I know is that come 2023 something big is about to go down but mark this down fulanis will suffer all the things they have done, young and old won't be spared.

2023 is not far, I will see all this yr wailing where it lead u to. U think u just u can bully north let waits and see

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Yet President, He's Already Arresting People / Soludo Revolution Gains Support, As FG Patronizes More Of Innoson Motors / NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.