Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million (23396 Views)

9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies / Any FG Agencies Slot Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Mummyfour(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
10 million wetin? shocked And see me looking for 500k to start my garri business or even a mil and above to start my plantain farm. Some people are just lazy.
Pay the money and be sleeping or carrying file upandan.
Na wa. God answer genuine hustlers call abeg

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's true they're selling it.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Bizibi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
eeeya, sorry oh, in your village, #10m is a very huge amount of money, here in Abuja, a plot of Land in town is sold for #400m, in rural community, a plot is sold for #25m, if you have #10m, through a senators agents, you will get NNPC Jobs with 3rd class full accomodation, benefits that Worth more than #1m in a month, all those Abokis driving expensive cars on the street of Abuja pay these prices that I know many of them, I'm a Yoruba boy, I graduated from University of maiduguri 2008,most of my friends are currently working in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS, I use to say, I dey craze, how will I pay such for jobs when I can create employment, with my business, I'm still driving Honda baby boy while those pays for better jobs then are now driving RANGE, Nigeria that you see is a decay country
*sigh*. You are talking to someone that lives in abj.you don't need to brag to someone that know the system.....
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Cholls(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Davefed:
Pls do you have any recommending books on Rwandan genocide?
My brother go question. Look up

"Leave none to tell the story: Genocide in Rwanda" by late Alison Des Forges
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
eeeya, sorry oh, in your village, #10m is a very huge amount of money, here in Abuja, a plot of Land in town is sold for #400m, in rural community, a plot is sold for #25m, if you have #10m, through a senators agents, you will get NNPC Jobs with 3rd class full accomodation, benefits that Worth more than #1m in a month, all those Abokis driving expensive cars on the street of Abuja pay these prices that I know many of them, I'm a Yoruba boy, I graduated from University of maiduguri 2008,most of my friends are currently working in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS, I use to say, I dey craze, how will I pay such for jobs when I can create employment, with my business, I'm still driving Honda baby boy while those pays for better jobs then are now driving RANGE, Nigeria that you see is a decay country

400m is wrong. Maitama/ Asokoro is now demolish and build. I was privy to a real estate deal along Lake Chad in Maitama in February last year. 1 billion.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Gfskw: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Davefed(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Has this topic been approved?
Not yet
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Davefed(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cholls:
My brother go question. Look up

"Leave none to tell the story: Genocide in Rwanda" by late Alison Des Forges
thanks
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Cholls(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Davefed:
thanks
My brother you're welcome
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Once again, the depth of our national catastrophe has been confirmed.

It's really pathetic.

You pay all the way in Nigeria until death come calling.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by hope4nigeria(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
iamadonis2:

400m is wrong. Maitama/ Asokoro is now demolish and build. I was privy to a real estate deal along Lake Chad in Maitama in February last year. 1 billion.
help me tell them, people that see #10m as big money.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SlaveofGod(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hope for nigerian indeed!

hope4nigeria:
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:

Nah brother. 10m is a lot of money (in Nigeria). The only reason it doesn't seem big to you is because you're privileged (thank God for that). Less than 10% of Nigerians will see that amount in their life time.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by hope4nigeria(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bizibi:
*sigh*. You are talking to someone that lives in abj.you don't need to brag to someone that know the system.....
you are living in masaka nasarawa state or sabo wuse Niger state, if not, you will understand that #10m is nothing when we are talking about coruption taking place at federal level in agency of government.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by hope4nigeria(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Hope for nigerian indeed!

I don't know how to change the monika, if not, I've lost hope in Nigeria long time ago.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Bizibi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you are living in masaka nasarawa state or sabo wuse Niger state, if not, you will understand that #10m is nothing when we are talking about coruption taking place at federal level in agency of government.
hahahaha......One of the reasons I don't like engaging here on nairaland. For your info I reside in wuse 2. I know about the corruption and I know the system.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Davefed:
Not yet
Then don't bother because it is a topic that has been rehashed several times over the years. I submitted it as well during my time and it was soundly rejected by my supervisor. Your project topic should be something unique, fresh and will contribute to the body of knowledge. Even if it is not a fresh topic, you can approach it from a fresh perspective. The Rwandan Genocide has been dissected from every conceivable angle so if you want to write on it, it should be from an angle that nobody has ever written on. That angle is a defence of the genocide. Can you defend the genocide using the contemporary socio-political African terra ferma, using Nigeria in particular as a case study? If you can do that then you are good to go, BUT you must be ready to research hard, drawing parallels with the Nigerian situation and the potential for ethnic explosion.

Oh boy you don dey make me miss school. Mbanu, no more school for me. Na money I dey find. grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Graciasss: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
danqujigy:
Is there any FG agency where JOB isn't been sold to the highest bidder? NIMASA is sold as high as 5m last week, FIRS 3m, CBN 3m, NCC 5m, ministries 1.5m and so on. This is the reality at hand.
Please do you have any information regarding NCC Recruitment
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by dannysugar: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Rickmann:

Is it sane to pay up to 10million for a job in the naija?...bros gimme 3m, I don jakpa.

Do you all believe hook line & sinker what people post on this faceless forum? if it were so good, why didn't the merchant sell it to his family & friends? Unemployment should not mean gullibility please. 10m for a GT FG job is rather overpriced if there's even any offer like that.

Apparently some jobs are sold but not at such expensive amount.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Rickmann: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
dannysugar:

Do you all believe hook line & sinker what people post on this faceless forum? if it were so good, why didn't the merchant sell it to his family & friends? Unemployment should not mean gullibility please. 10m for a GT FG job is rather overpriced if there's even any offer like that.

Apparently some jobs are sold but not at such expensive amount.

Exactly my point.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2021
danqujigy:
Is there any FG agency where JOB isn't been sold to the highest bidder? NIMASA is sold as high as 5m last week, FIRS 3m, CBN 3m, NCC 5m, ministries 1.5m and so on. This is the reality at hand.
salam bro,please can I get your contact?please .Happy sallah in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / Over 60,000 Candidates Sit For NNPC Test / NCS Call Successful Candidates For Training- Be Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.