Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million (23346 Views)

9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies / Any FG Agencies Slot Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SlaveofGod(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
People now sell FG job slots for as high as 10million naira in Nigeria. Is there hope for the unemployed youth in this country? How on earth will you pay to go to school then pay to get a job again? Where is Nigeria heading to? Before 2015 slots are sold for between 200k and 500k, now it's in millions. God come to our rescue. National association of unemployed graduates (NAUG) the ball is in our court. What is net please?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by McLizbae: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nah mumu go kill that country man wey they pay 8-10m to get a job. Abi na CEO them wan give am?

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by NiceCeSi(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmmm. Speechless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by bukhety(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by emvicks2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
What if this was deliberately written to soil the reputation of NCDMB? angry undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by heryoub22(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dafmis in the mud
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigeria my kwontiri.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Rilley(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
10 million what? God forbid
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by oteikwu16(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't believe this at all. Even NNPC, DPR, FIRS that are considered as very lucrative organisations to work in isn't as expensive as this. Hmmmmmm!

10mill no be beans o, na people gratuity be that o.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SlaveofGod(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Aswear the thing fear me ooo

McLizbae:
Nah mumu go kill that country man wey they pay 8-10m to get a job, abi na CEO them wan give am?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SlaveofGod(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na em one person dey advertise job for 10m. I rather use de money run go obo oibo

oteikwu16:
I don't believe this at all. Even NNPC, DPR, FIRS that are considered as a very lucrative organisation to work in isn't as expensive as this. Hmmmmmm!

10mill no be beans o, na people graduity be that o.

15 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by PCG001: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
ogogoro dey ѕнarĸ тнιѕ op
aғтer нιм eyeѕ don clear e go deleтe тнιѕ nonѕenѕe poѕт нe poѕтed вaѕed on нιgнneѕѕ
ѕay no тo мιхтυreѕ yoυ no gree
ѕнey yoυ don ѕee тнe reѕυlтѕ now❓❓undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Rickmann: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
SlaveofGod:
People now sell FG job slots for as high as 10million naira in Nigeria. Is there hope for the unemployed youth in this country? How on earth will you pay to go to school then pay to get a job again? Where is Nigeria heading to? Before 2015 slots are sold for between 200k and 500k, now it's in millions. God come to our rescue. National association of unemployed graduates (NAUG) the ball is in our court. What is net please? Please someone should ask op to help move this to the front page.

Is it sane to pay up to 10million for a job in the naija?...bros gimme 3m, I don jakpa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Petyr1: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
I would rather use that money to japa to Canada or US

6 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Commentor: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by ignis: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Scam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Generalwoodz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
When converted: it's
19,512.20 USD to 24,390.24 dollars
It's more than enough for one to Jakpa out of this corntree. With that amount you're almost guaranteed of better life if applied judiciously...
NO sane Nigerian would pay that much for a Fed job. Not only is it outrageous but outright foolish.
So the writer or Op must be out of their senses

26 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
10milli what
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Juicewrld27: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Good evening friends it's your boy fatherchristmas. Are you interested in 1000? Have you heard about CASHBOX website?

To be straight with you, it's a referral based money . So if you need it, here is what to do.

.1 When you register with the referralcode CMDB0186844 ,you are given 1000 naira. ( You can earn more than 1000 upto 10,000naira and more)

2. Let me know when you use my referralcode CMDB0186844
So that I can also follow you back to earn more[/b]

3 DONT SLEEP ON IT...click on this link: https://app.cashboxng.com/Registration
Use my referralcode on the image circled below so that you can earn 1000 naira and more
Check the image below to understand bett
how can one withdraw?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by OGWILLS123: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol....grin.

People are now paying to become civil servants government $LAV€$.
why not make the 10 Milli work for you .

It will amaze some people if I say that I will happily turn
down the same job there are buying with 10 Milli.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Gadafii: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
emvicks2:
What if this was deliberately written to soil the reputation of NCDMB? angry undecided
which stupid reputation, under this buhati regime, no govt agency or parastatals have an iota of reputation in them.

The Navy supplementary list that use to be fair to all states, it came out this year with all 44 candidates from core north, so what reputation are you talking about.

Na today u know say Dem dey sell government job, it's just bizzare that someone is selling this one for 8-10 milli

The 774k job the government created, did you know anyone that got employed, no, because the jobs were shared amongst senators and ministers, so they can sell it to their men for as much as 200k....it seems you don't know how rotten nigerian politicians area, but buhari gave rotten a deeper meaning

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Obakashdee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mtchew
Scam
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Ishilove: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gadafii:
which stupid reputation, under this buhati regime, no govt agency or parastatals have an iota of reputation in them.

The Navy supplementary list that use to be fair to all states, it came out this year with all 44 candidates from core north, so what reputation are you talking about.

Na today u know say Dem dey sell government job, it's just bizzare that someone is selling this one for 8-10 milli

The 774k job the government created, did you know anyone that got employed, no, because the jobs were shared amongst senators and ministers, so they can sell it to their men for as much as 200k....it seems you don't know how rotten nigerian politicians area, but buhari gave rotten a deeper meaning
And this was one of the remote causes of the infamous Rwandan genocide. Lopsided, ethnocentric appointments into government positions

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Cholls(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

And this was one of the remote causes of the infamous Rwandan genocide. Lopsided, ethnocentric appointments into government positions
My brother The 1994 Rwandan genocide, not religious in nature but certainly caused by theists.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Echowas: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2021
No one who is intelligent will buy that kind of slot for that kind of job for 10 milli.
But if it's NNPC then jh makes sense because your bonuses will apparently earn you 10 million within 2 years

8 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by CodeTemplar: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2021
God! No wonder they said no more FG jobs.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by yetunsbay(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2021
oteikwu16:
I don't believe this at all. Even NNPC, DPR, FIRS that are considered as very lucrative organisations to work in isn't as expensive as this. Hmmmmmm!

10mill no be beans o, na people gratuity be that o.
lol some people sef no collect 10milli as gratuity

15 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SlaveofGod(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Any hope for this country Nigeria? Please someone should help me to relocate out of this mess called Nigeria
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Jerryherd: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Harrykn: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Entry level for yahoo is just a good phone and someone with conscience will 10m for work ?
Haba, this is not the way forward

9 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by nairavsdollars(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Of course and slots shared

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria / How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.