Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million (23389 Views)

9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Get Into Civil Service Or FG Agencies / Any FG Agencies Slot Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Sheuns(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
I’ll rather invest my 10m than use it to get one federal job.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Ibkhaleel: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

And this was one of the remote causes of the infamous Rwandan genocide. Lopsided, ethnocentric appointments into government positions

I wonder a lot wether these people have brain at all...so upon all the nepotism you've been doing in Nigeria displacing northerners and preventng them from agencies, and ministries despite their population and competence...you still have the gut to come online and display your ignorance about lopsided appointments....

Shameful minorities
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Since forever now

You be learner?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Since forever now
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by ecclize: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
This cannot be true...
10mili to get a job?
10mili is a job on it own

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Ibkhaleel: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I wonder a lot wether these people have brain at all...so upon all the nepotism you've been doing in Nigeria displacing northerners and preventng them from agencies, and ministries despite their population and competence...you still have the gut to come online and display your ignorance about lopsided appointments....

Shameful minorities

Lopsided Employment in the Federal Civil Service - Seeking for Justice.

Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire & Immigration Services Board
2019/2021 Replacement & Recruitment Supplementary List (attached) contains 411 names

There are two major issues with the list:
1. Most of the states of northwest and north east have between 1 and 5 candididates instead of at least 11 candidates from each state. Benue 48 slots, kogi 48 slots plateau 27 slots kaduna 19 and Nasarawa 16 slots. But kano and katsina state had 1 slot each and the one from katsina is of igbo extraction.

2. Most of the candidates in the northwest and are almost all non indigines who have stolen the slots.

See some states that were reviewed:

Sokoto State
1. Abduurrazaq Adinoyi, Y. 29
2. Mercy Chukwukeru 279
3. Nwauzor Peace 284
4. Ezema E. Emeka 288

Zamfara State
1. Ozo Okechukwu 290
2. Oko Alfred 292
3. Chukwu Roseline 297
4. Oko A Alfred 119
5. Inya Enyoka 28

Jigawa State
1. Nebedum Stella 220
2. Ogbodu Chinelo 223
3. Nwuogbu Felicia 227
4. Inyima Ezime Uma 237

Kebbi State
1. Eze Henry 246
2. Ukpabi Chimaroke Tonna 41
3. Eze Anthony 231
4. Ugwuke Maryrose 240

Katsina State
1. Ogoma Okata ibiam 39

Bauchi State
1. Festus Oyemadu 40
2. Daniel Nonso 218
3. Moses James Amuna 238

Adamawa State
1. Idike Chueke 282
2. Oko Nancy 120
3. Omeje V Orochukwu 30

There should be more than enough qualified indigenes of Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Adamawa, Katsina, Bauchi, Kebbi who also need these jobs.

State Governments and elected officials must rise up to the occasion and fight for their people.

We have seen this cycle repeated over and over again despite the existence of the Federal Character Commission, government should sack the people involved in these kind of sham and prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by derbykol(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
ajilegend:
The amount there maybe outrageous but truly they are collecting money. Someone collected 100k from me last year as regards federal job and still boasting that Police cannot do him anything after failing to secure any job. Those people are syndicate and imagine saying he has the backing to dupe from Abuja. I have all the transaction details and even his chat. And seeking redress through his ministry or federal civil service commission is impossible. This is Nigeria we are.
So your dear money has gone like that?

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by hope4nigeria(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bizibi:
it is a scam....slots are not that expensive,it is not even up to 3m.
ask what type of jobs is sold for #10m, you will understand real reason why Aboki is ahead of every other tribe in Nigeria government Agencies and parastatals
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Bizibi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
ask what type of jobs is sold for #10m, you will understand real reason why Aboki is ahead of every other tribe in Nigeria government Agencies and parastatals
10m job does not exist,it is a scam..... don't ever believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Elsueno: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lopsided Employment in the Federal Civil Service - Seeking for Justice.

Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire & Immigration Services Board
2019/2021 Replacement & Recruitment Supplementary List (attached) contains 411 names

There are two major issues with the list:
1. Most of the states of northwest and north east have between 1 and 5 candididates instead of at least 11 candidates from each state. Benue 48 slots, kogi 48 slots plateau 27 slots kaduna 19 and Nasarawa 16 slots. But kano and katsina state had 1 slot each and the one from katsina is of igbo extraction.

2. Most of the candidates in the northwest and are almost all non indigines who have stolen the slots.

See some states that were reviewed:

Sokoto State
1. Abduurrazaq Adinoyi, Y. 29
2. Mercy Chukwukeru 279
3. Nwauzor Peace 284
4. Ezema E. Emeka 288

Zamfara State
1. Ozo Okechukwu 290
2. Oko Alfred 292
3. Chukwu Roseline 297
4. Oko A Alfred 119
5. Inya Enyoka 28

Jigawa State
1. Nebedum Stella 220
2. Ogbodu Chinelo 223
3. Nwuogbu Felicia 227
4. Inyima Ezime Uma 237

Kebbi State
1. Eze Henry 246
2. Ukpabi Chimaroke Tonna 41
3. Eze Anthony 231
4. Ugwuke Maryrose 240

Katsina State
1. Ogoma Okata ibiam 39

Bauchi State
1. Festus Oyemadu 40
2. Daniel Nonso 218
3. Moses James Amuna 238

Adamawa State
1. Idike Chueke 282
2. Oko Nancy 120
3. Omeje V Orochukwu 30

There should be more than enough qualified indigenes of Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Adamawa, Katsina, Bauchi, Kebbi who also need these jobs.

State Governments and elected officials must rise up to the occasion and fight for their people.

We have seen this cycle repeated over and over again despite the existence of the Federal Character Commission, government should sack the people involved in these kind of sham and prosecution.

U are attacking the wrong person, these people at the top are united when it comes to corruption, no northerner, Easterner or southerner..it's only them & thier relatives. The southerners, Easterners think the northerners are enjoying jobs & appointments while only the political elites in the north are enjoying...While the northerners also think same. The rich & powerful are just using u guys as chess pieces while they wine & dine with ur taxes.

Who's even the Immigration boss, no be northerner?. Are u saying he ain't aware of this list? As for the Navy, wasn't it under Ekwe Ibas that list was compiled!

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
More thhan enough to get out of nigeria to europe and still have enough to hold on to till you stabilize there...

Messed up couontry.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by danqujigy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is there any FG agency where JOB isn't been sold to the highest bidder? NIMASA was sold as high as 5m last week, FIRS 3m, CBN 3m, NCC 5m, ministries 1.5m and so on. This is the reality at hand.

5 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Davefed(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

And this was one of the remote causes of the infamous Rwandan genocide. Lopsided, ethnocentric appointments into government positions
Pls do you have any recommending books on Rwandan genocide?
My project topic is centered on Rwanda genocide..
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Davefed(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cholls:
My brother The 1994 Rwandan genocide, not religious in nature but certainly caused by theists.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by KaptainAfrika: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
NA SCAM.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by chiboy1116: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Glo?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by hope4nigeria(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bizibi:
10m job does not exist,it is a scam..... don't ever believe it.
eeeya, sorry oh, in your village, #10m is a very huge amount of money, here in Abuja, a plot of Land in town is sold for #400m, in rural community, a plot is sold for #25m, if you have #10m, through a senators agents, you will get NNPC Jobs with 3rd class full accomodation, benefits that Worth more than #1m in a month, all those Abokis driving expensive cars on the street of Abuja pay these prices that I know many of them, I'm a Yoruba boy, I graduated from University of maiduguri 2008,most of my friends are currently working in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS, I use to say, I dey craze, how will I pay such for jobs when I can create employment, with my business, I'm still driving Honda baby boy while those pays for better jobs then are now driving RANGE, Nigeria that you see is a decay country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by notym2chektym: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na why many of us still dey underemployed ooo. Na sell dem dey sell job ooo

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by lookingfly: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
I get 10 mil, I start farming (livestock, crops)......God punish them!

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by lookingfly: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kincaldb247:
Check my signature if you need a quick and low interest loan from 200k to 10million naira(salary earners only)
I need, tell me about it?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by benqo01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
If people pay to get a slot to become ministers In this country......why can't agencies in demand for money for a slot

3 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Davidganna10: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
This may be on the high side but it is rampant in most federal agencies. Think about it. You are asked to pay 3million to secure a job that will guarantee you 250k per month. After a year, you get your 3milion back and the sweet thing is, you still have about 20-25years to work including promotions and allowances.

5 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by gannod(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlaveofGod:
People now sell FG job slots for as high as 10million naira in Nigeria. Is there hope for the unemployed youth in this country? How on earth will you pay to go to school then pay to get a job again? Where is Nigeria heading to? Before 2015 slots are sold for between 200k and 500k, now it's in millions. God come to our rescue. National association of unemployed graduates (NAUG) the ball is in our court. What is net please?

This is actually true. An uncle, who is a member of the ruling party said something similar to this, he told me for CBN, FIRs and some agencies/parastatals, 5million is for a slot. He said civil defence is the cheapest at 1.5 million. The funniest part is that hausa/ fulani ' graduates' do not pay. May God have mercy on this Country.

5 Likes

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by ibechris(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

My brother thank u for reminding them.
This country will surely burst one day.
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by seyz91(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
For your mind
emvicks2:
What if this was deliberately written to soil the reputation of NCDMB? angry undecided
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by SavageResponse(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Even jobs in federal universities are also sold
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Femich18(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
ecclize:
This cannot be true...
10mili to get a job?
10mili is a job on it own
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by DrMuzungu(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
No $h1t?!?! of course government job positions are being sold, not only the federal government but state, LGA, etc as well. Nothing new about that. But you know what?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Davefed:

My project topic is centered on Rwanda genocide..
Has this topic been approved?
Re: Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million by Fresh34: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ncdmb upfront is more than that of NNPC..They are well paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria / LAPO Is Recruiting Personal Assistant To Director And Marketer / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.